IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

omg sarah!! yes the same day. how long does it take your line to show up? it seems like it takes the whole timelike 3 mins or so for the line to darken on mine....is this normal? im super nervous...i will post a pic of my test this am...line looks the same.

yes thats completely normal! mine this morning took about 3 mins but yesterdays first squinter took a bit longer.

AHHHH This thread is so exciting!! Mobaby...those are some AWESOME looking lines you got there sweetie!! And Sarah...you are only 5dp5dt...and your line looks GREAT!! I can definitely see it :)

I am SOOOOOO happy for the two of you...you both deserve it so much!

And if a line shows up within the time frame it is a line :)

here is 5dp5dt to the morning of 8dp5dp (i will be that at 130). Hope my progression looks okay??

they look great mobaby, hope mine continue to get darker like yours
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< for us both!!

how are you doing constance? :hugs: you are not testing right?

Hi Sarah, no I'm not testing. I'll let my Fri beta be the one and only although I have to admit looking at your and mobaby's cute digitals have tempted me. I only have those unexciting cheapo strips in the house and there's no Walmart or drugstore near me (refuse to pay $17 at the grocery). So I'll wait.:coffee: :blush:

Cheering you both and everyone else on!

how are you doing constance? :hugs: you are not testing right?

Hi Sarah, no I'm not testing. I'll let my Fri beta be the one and only although I have to admit looking at your and mobaby's cute digitals have tempted me. I only have those unexciting cheapo strips in the house and there's no Walmart or drugstore near me (refuse to pay $17 at the grocery). So I'll wait.:coffee: :blush:

Hi, I have to congratulate you on your self control. I lasted 4 days. Lol. Best of luck for your beta. Hopefully we will have another success story on our lucky thread. :-D

GIRL!! You have some will power!!! I could not hold out past 3.5 days so I pee'd on a dollar store test then ordered some FRER and cheapie!! I am addicted! So Sunday, will be praying for great results!

I Just pee'd on a stick (FRER) with dilute urine and the line was DARKER then this morning!! This is all starting to sink in.... I actually think I am pregnant!! I can't wait for my beta in the morning. I will arrive at the clinic at 7am and should have the results by noon. I think once they call with that magic number then it will be 100%!!

Sarah: Cant wait to see tomorrows test!! Praying!!!!!

good luck mobaby, so hoping that your beta is great, it should be as everything has been different to last cycle :hugs::hugs::hugs: where are you located? so I can work out what time noon will be here!

they drew it at 715....will update as soon as I hear something!

thinking of you :kiss: did you do a test this morning? my new one is in my spoiler

omg! congrats!!

i did my beta and i am very concerned as its only 32 :( i thought it would be more at this point. i will be 9dp5dt at 130 today..idk now im worried. the nurse said congratulations you are pregnant!

omg! congrats!!

i did my beta and i am very concerned as its only 32 :( i thought it would be more at this point. i will be 9dp5dt at 130 today..idk now im worried. the nurse said congratulations you are pregnant!

I dont know much about the numbers, but I think thats fine and its that they double thats what important....do you go again on friday? can anyone else share their 9dp5dt betas?

mobaby I posted this thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/862919-please-share-your-betas-9dp5dt-14dpo.html

as I would like to know for saturday too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->