IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Mobaby-That is low I won't lie. I'm praying for you!!!!!

Me--My transfer is set for Friday at 10:30 am. I called today just to get an update on the embryos. They had to call up to the lab and find out. Sad we get no reports. Anyhow, out of 9, 6 made the thaw and 1 has arrested already. So we are down to 5 that appear to be doing well. I am incredibly nervous! Preston was the only 1 of 6 to make it to blast. So I'm hoping and praying for at least 2 good ones! I'll try and update this weekend. I'm on bedrest Friday and Saturday after the 2 hour drive home.

Good luck with your transfer!!! Praying for healthy embroys then!

I will update my beta on Friday... I am very scared at this point. I am still getting positive HPTs, even with dilute urine (it was darker than this morning and todays were darker than yesterdays) so that give me a small glimmer of hope that maybe this baby is just moving along a little slow to start. I really dont want to have this ripped away from us.

mobaby I have heard so much that its not the number of the first beta but how it doubles....Ive seen so many people with low betas go on to have healthy babies. its good to have some caution with your heart but lets try and stay hopeful and pray the lil bean is just slower at releasing the hcg. if your lines are still getting a bit darker there is hope :hugs:

ILuvBabies200 sending healthy vibes to your 5 lil guys

I will update my beta on Friday... I am very scared at this point. I am still getting positive HPTs, even with dilute urine (it was darker than this morning and todays were darker than yesterdays) so that give me a small glimmer of hope that maybe this baby is just moving along a little slow to start. I really dont want to have this ripped away from us.

The good news is the tests are still positive and no bleeding. I so want you to be a success case!! I'll be thinking of you on Friday!!! :hugs:

mobaby I have heard so much that its not the number of the first beta but how it doubles....Ive seen so many people with low betas go on to have healthy babies. its good to have some caution with your heart but lets try and stay hopeful and pray the lil bean is just slower at releasing the hcg. if your lines are still getting a bit darker there is hope :hugs:

Thanks Sarah!! I just want Friday to be here!

Thanks Sarah!! I just want Friday to be here!

and I want sunday to be here! its annoying as I go to the lab on saturday but my clinic doesnt phone with the results till sunday. thats going to be the most nervous ever, the wait for the call.
hoping good things for all of us :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

AHHHH This thread is so exciting!! Mobaby...those are some AWESOME looking lines you got there sweetie!! And Sarah...you are only 5dp5dt...and your line looks GREAT!! I can definitely see it :)

I am SOOOOOO happy for the two of you...you both deserve it so much!

And if a line shows up within the time frame it is a line :)

wow your beanie is the size of a lemon already
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Mobaby - DOn't worry too much about the low number...all that matters is that it doubles and keeps going up :) Many babies are just slower movers or implant later. That is also AWESOME that your tests keep getting darker. Not sure if this makes you feel better but I had a Chemical Pregnancy last February and when I went in for my beta it was at around 30 (15 dpo) but at around 13dpo my pregnancy tests were already getting lighter each time I took them. The fact that yours are getting darker is a great sign...I think that means so are your numbers :)

Praying for you and hoping for the best.

Iluvbabies - good luck with your transfer :) I hope all goes well! Keep us posted on your numbers!

mobaby can we see photos of your current tests
only one more day to go :hugs: at least you find out the results the day of, I have to wait till the next day

only one more day to go :hugs: at least you find out the results the day of, I have to wait till the next day

Speaking of tests .... did you test this AM again?!?! photos please!

Speaking of tests .... did you test this AM again?!?! photos please!

haha well I decided after last nights digital and darkish lines to not test again, then hubby woke up and said 'cant wait to see this mornings line'....he has NEVER said that and says it on the day I wasnt going to test :dohh: so I did it and they are still great lines and I think a tad darker. i havent taken a photo though, long story but we are sharing phones as his was being repaired so he has mine. and even if I had mine Im a dunce with what cable to use to upload :haha: anyway Im not testing again till saturday which is beta day so I can compare line to beta number. :kiss:

Hey everyone. Hope you are all well. Iluv babies , good luck tomorrow with your transfer. Hope everything goes smoothly. Hey sarah, your lines are looking fantastic. Not too long more to wait. Mobaby I am hoping and praying for some great numbers from tomorrows beta. Finger crossed for you all.

Hey mobaby . Have a look at a website called betabase.info. I cant post a link. You might get some comfort from it. Lots of woman have reported betas like your at 14dpo and were ok. Babydust to you.

i will post last couple days hpts when i get home....i will take one around 530 to see this afternoon compared to yesterdays. i am praying for good numbers tomorrow...my dh keeps sending me links about low betas.

i will post last couple days hpts when i get home....i will take one around 530 to see this afternoon compared to yesterdays. i am praying for good numbers tomorrow...my dh keeps sending me links about low betas.

Hi MoBaby - I've been stalking the thread to follow Sarah and have been quietly watching you as well. The only advice I can give you is to step away from "Dr. Google" it will just drive you insane. There are many women who report lower beta's but a positive is a positive. Its the doubling that matters. Hang in there sweetie! :hugs:

Here are my tests from 8dpt-this morning... urine was too dilute to use it when I got home:

bottom is (almost) 8dp5dt @ 545am and top is (almost) 10dp5dt @ 630am;
Second down is yesterday afternoon then yesterday am then the aftenoon of 8dp5dt.

they look great mobaby and the last test are really good lines.
will be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping for a great result :kiss:

Mobaby-those are really nice lines! .I will be sitting at my transfer tomorrow praying for you!

Moboby. What time is your beta? Iluv bsbies how are your transfer. Keep us posted please. Fingers crossed. Sarah did you test today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->