IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

iluvbabies: praying for you!! good luck!!

afm: tne drew it at 730 results around noon... im super nervous!!! on the positive side my hpt was a little darker this am so hopefully baby is still going strong!!

MoBaby those lines look great!!!!! I'll check back later to hear about your beta numbers but I am thinking they are increasing nicely!:hugs:

Moboby. What time is your beta? Iluv bsbies how are your transfer. Keep us posted please. Fingers crossed. Sarah did you test today?

no, my lines yesterday were pretty dark so not going to bother....I will do one tomorrow morning as its beta day so I can compare lines with beta number.

mobaby keeping everything crossed for you :kiss:
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Mobaby - Your lines look AWESOME...I think that is a great sign. Hoping and praying you get some GREAT news today :)

Iluvbabies - Good luck today :)

soo good news :) beta went up over 2.5 times now is almost 82!! so from 32 to 82 in 48 hours :) i have to stay on meds still and go back monday for another beta :)

Yayy MoBaby! I'm so happy for you!!

I have my transfer on Monday, so excited and nervous!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy mobaby. Great news. So happy for you. Thank god. Xxxxx

Mobaby-So happy for you!!!!!!

Me-PUPO with twins!!! Only 2 made it to blast and there was no question we were transferring both. I have bedrest today and tomorrow. All stocked up on HPT's. This is it for us so I'm praying hard!!!

Me-PUPO with twins!!! Only 2 made it to blast and there was no question we were transferring both. I have bedrest today and tomorrow. All stocked up on HPT's. This is it for us so I'm praying hard!!!

yay congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
FX'd :kiss:

Congratulations on being pupo with twins. So exciting. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Good luck on you beta today. Sarah. Cant wait to hear your results tomorrow.

good luck today Sarah! Iluvbabies: glad things went well :) enjoy bedrest. fx for you!

Sarah thats how my 11dp5dt test looked!! How exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear your beta! I bet its nice and high!! Congrats!!

My IC test this am (I am out of FRER) the test line was almost darker than the control line!! So I am remaining hopeful :) BHCG repeat monday. When do you repeat yours Sarah??? I hope its great news for us both! FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->