• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

I haven't felt any of these implantation cramps all the BFP'ers mention :(

I didnt have any....not all bfp'ers have them!! I felt some warm burning feelings after my bfp but they were so mild that usually I wouldnt notice its just I was waiting to feel something. dont drive yourself crazy.

Thanks Sarah! Trying to stay positive!!!

How are you going to kill time until scan?

Ok I jinxed myself.. Cramps are back. I hope it's not AF :cry:

urghhh I have no idea! I have lots of work to do but I sit on a computer all day and easily distracted by bnb and google!!

this is so hard for all of us, you think getting the bfp is the main thing but as soon as you have it then you worry about betas doubling, then having a heartbeat on a scan, getting through first tri etc.

I know what you mean, there's so much fear involved in this for all of us.... hang in there, I know everything will be perfect for you!!

Congrats to all the ladies who got a BFP!!! :). Soooo happy for you all. For those waiting, positive thoughts only!!! Hugs

urghhh I have no idea! I have lots of work to do but I sit on a computer all day and easily distracted by bnb and google!!

this is so hard for all of us, you think getting the bfp is the main thing but as soon as you have it then you worry about betas doubling, then having a heartbeat on a scan, getting through first tri etc.

Right there you just summed it up!!! And you know it's hard because we can't just turn around and do this again tomorrow.

Hey ladies. Haven't been on for a few days. Having trouble with a new phone. Sarah and mobaby how are you both feeling . Wow congratulations iluvbabies . So happy for you. For the other ladies in the dreaded wait, baby dust to you.
Afm had my first official prenatal visit yesterday. Everything is going well. Felt like such an achievement to get to this point. Just finished my first trimester a getting a small baby bump now. The doctor doing my u/s kept laughing because the baby wouldn't stop bouncing around for he to get accurate measurements . She tried for 30 minutes and gave up. She said its a very active baby. Cant wait till i can feel some movement. I feel truly blessed. So for all the ladies waiting for beta and first ultrasounds. Stay positive. Miracles do happen

yea!! first tri over katie!!!! i cant wait to be where you are but its such a long ways away!! gotta get past 1st u/s first!! sarah you are so right!! i wonder if its hard when it happens naturally! teta: dont worry you are still early. cramps are normal!! when do you test??

yea!! first tri over katie!!!! i cant wait to be where you are but its such a long ways away!! gotta get past 1st u/s first!! sarah you are so right!! i wonder if its hard when it happens naturally! teta: dont worry you are still early. cramps are normal!! when do you test??

mobaby people who try naturally often dont have a beta and have to wait till the 12 week scan! so we are lucky, however because we have been through so much and had so much excitement its so hard to just have nothing and not know how the beany is doing. Im trying to forget about it!

ok, so its 6dp5dt and I CAVED!!!!!

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to know either way the stress was killing me. I have been so crampy and thought for sure AF was coming any second. All day yesterday I was nauseous and tired, I even napped which is so unlike me. But I figured it was the progesterone and estrace.

WELL HERE IT IS!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Im still very nervous that its the ovidrel..... so I'm cautiously optimistic and will be testing non stop til my beta on wed. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they will let me come in early. not sure how they feel about that.

Yay! Teta congrats!!! That's too dark of a line for it to be the trigger!

I think a HUGE congrats is in store!!!!

congrats!!! Lines look great!!!! :) I'm glad to see so many BFPs!!

ok, so its 6dp5dt and I CAVED!!!!!

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to know either way the stress was killing me. I have been so crampy and thought for sure AF was coming any second. All day yesterday I was nauseous and tired, I even napped which is so unlike me. But I figured it was the progesterone and estrace.

WELL HERE IT IS!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

View attachment 335692

View attachment 335690

Im still very nervous that its the ovidrel..... so I'm cautiously optimistic and will be testing non stop til my beta on wed. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they will let me come in early. not sure how they feel about that.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I think your trigger would be gone by now and that line looks like a goodun!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Teta - yay!!!

I caved yesterday morning and tested (5dp5dt). DH didn't want me to test but my boobs felt heavy and I figured if it was negative I just wouldn't tell him I tested. I saw the faintest of a line and took a while for DH to see, but once he saw it, he couldn't miss it! Wanted to do another today before I posted... also very cautiously optimistic! Beta is tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMAG0607.jpg
    IMAG0607.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 20
Yaaayyy dis soooo exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance:

For some reason I believe yours more than my own! I guess we r just so nervous to get too excited after so much heartache. But we deserve to be happy finally!! :cloud9:

I am very jealous that you get to have your beta tomorrow, why do I have to wait til Wednesday?? I'm going to call first thing in the morning and see if they will do it!

Hopefully they will Teta - I won't be content until Wednesday when I have my second beta (xing fingers the first is good)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->