IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

heres the pic from ILuvBabies200
I think I see something!!

Attachments

• 427728_10150513199902377_631097376_8965908_1018650818_n.jpg
    427728_10150513199902377_631097376_8965908_1018650818_n.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 17

Now why can't I post pics??? Grrrr!!!!

The browse button is right above the URL. Just click on browse and it will pull up your pics that way.

OR

you can post your pictures to photobucket and you can click on the photobucket link and copy it right into this posting section.

Now why can't I post pics??? Grrrr!!!!

The browse button is right above the URL. Just click on browse and it will pull up your pics that way.

OR

you can post your pictures to photobucket and you can click on the photobucket link and copy it right into this posting section.

There is no browse button when I click on the paper clip for me :wacko:

Congrats ILuvBabies! What day was your transfer??

Teta - have you tested? We're both 4dp5dt, I was thinking of testing today but feel like I'm out and really down about it, so didn't.

Teta - have you tested? We're both 4dp5dt, I was thinking of testing today but feel like I'm out and really down about it, so didn't.

awww why do you feel like you are out?
I dont feel pregnant at all, barely any symptoms.

I don't know really, I was really positive in the beginning, but now I just feel so negative. I remember from my chemical my boobs felt heavy, and then they went down, and I knew my second beta would be bad... so I can't attribute that to progesterone since I was still on it when they stopped feeling heavy. No heavy boobs yet, I feel absolutely normal, and frustrated.

Sigh, I wanted to order some food since I don't feel like cooking or going out - turns out my DH forgot to give me back my debit and credit card from when we went out on Wednesday and I didn't feel like taking my purse. On top of that, I have no cash either :'(

fRER gave me a definite BFP! I literally started crying! Beta Monday....I'm 7 days past 5 day transfer..

I don't know really, I was really positive in the beginning, but now I just feel so negative. I remember from my chemical my boobs felt heavy, and then they went down, and I knew my second beta would be bad... so I can't attribute that to progesterone since I was still on it when they stopped feeling heavy. No heavy boobs yet, I feel absolutely normal, and frustrated.

my boobs havent been nearly as sore this bfp cycle compared with others. Ive had some sore days but most of the time Im feeling nothing. but my betas were good and I got 3+ on a digital so my numbers must be going up. I dont think that you can go by symptoms at all. someone else on here that got a bfp had all this cramping, I havent had anything, just a warm burning feeling here and there in the pubic area. my lines started to show in the afternoon on 4dp (with a frer) so do you think you are going to test? a lot of people dont get lines till later so dont worry if you decide to test and theres nothing there.

and thats annoying about the money! can you order something online if you know your credit card number, they dont always ask to see the card/

I haven't tested yet, I'm too scared to see the BFN. I feel kind of th same way as you, sometimes I'm so hopeful and other times I lose all hope. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot, but I am of course. You would think I'd know better since after a year of BFN all of my "pregnancy" symptoms have meant nothing. Yesterday morning and the day before (2 and 3dp5dt) I was crampy, but nothing since. It's probably the crinone, I had so many symptoms on endometrin so I assume it's the same. I have also been nauseous on and off but that's probably from the meds too. I am also on estrace, never been on it do not sure what symptoms it causes. This wait might kill me.........

Iluvbabies I'm soooooooooo happy and excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats!!!!!!!!

I guess I can't really know... I might test tomorrow (5dp5dt) or wait till Sunday.... beta is on Monday though

I don't wanna take a risk in case they wanna see the card, I'll just have a breakfast repeat of granola and yogurt!

I haven't tested yet, I'm too scared to see the BFN. I feel kind of th same way as you, sometimes I'm so hopeful and other times I lose all hope. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot, but I am of course. You would think I'd know better since after a year of BFN all of my "pregnancy" symptoms have meant nothing. Yesterday morning and the day before (2 and 3dp5dt) I was crampy, but nothing since. It's probably the crinone, I had so many symptoms on endometrin so I assume it's the same. I have also been nauseous on and off but that's probably from the meds too. I am also on estrace, never been on it do not sure what symptoms it causes. This wait might kill me.........

Iluvbabies I'm soooooooooo happy and excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats!!!!!!!!

That's a lot more symptoms than I have! I'm on progesterone suppositories, prometrium pills, estrace and prednisone. I don't find any of the meds make me nauseous, but they definitely make me feel exhausted. Called the nurse yesterday cause I was worried about how wiped out I was feeling, and she said its common with the prometrium.

I haven't felt any of these implantation cramps all the BFP'ers mention :(

fRER gave me a definite BFP! I literally started crying! Beta Monday....I'm 7 days past 5 day transfer..

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
congrats!!
and yesterday you said barely anything there, so proves some people have to wait.

Yes definitely needed to wait! Thank you! I'm excited and yet nervous for the beta.

I know exactly how you feel....I was the same. and now Im nervous to wait till the scan. at least theres quite a few of us in the same boat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->