• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Dis3-Great beta!

Teta-The wait is torture I know!

Me-Finally!!!!!!! Level today was 98! 10 days past 5 day transfer They will repeat on Wednesday but I won't get those results until Thursday! Progesterone from last Monday on 2 cc's PIO was 33.4. I missed the call to get today's so I hope they call back. :)

Congrats ILuvBabies! So happy to see us all progressing.

Its so unfair though, I have spent the entire day stressing about losing this baby rather than being happy. When do the worries stop??

Once the pregnancy is done I have found. I wasn't even a smidge neurotic when my kids were out of the womb. :)

Its so unfair though, I have spent the entire day stressing about losing this baby rather than being happy. When do the worries stop??

I know exactly how you feel. Ever since I got my first beta back I have done nothing but worry how things are going. My ultrasound is next week and I am sooo worried about that. I dont think this worry ever goes away because I was worrying through the whole stim process (the 2nd round; not the first)....I think we must worry more because of all we have been through to get our BFP.

I know exactly how you feel. Ever since I got my first beta back I have done nothing but worry how things are going. My ultrasound is next week and I am sooo worried about that. I dont think this worry ever goes away because I was worrying through the whole stim process (the 2nd round; not the first)....I think we must worry more because of all we have been through to get our BFP.

I agree....although I felt ecstatic to get a bfp I have never allowed myself to get too happy as I have to get through the first ultrasound, then 1st tri. I am 39 so chromosomal abnormalities are a higher chance for me. I do think what we've been through has added to the worry. My sister said to me 'cant wait for the scan' as she had 2 complication free pregnancies, I wish I could be that hopeful!

This is true! I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Me-Finally!!!!!!! Level today was 98! 10 days past 5 day transfer They will repeat on Wednesday but I won't get those results until Thursday! Progesterone from last Monday on 2 cc's PIO was 33.4. I missed the call to get today's so I hope they call back. :)

sorry I missed this when I checked before, thats amazing news!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

sorry I missed this when I checked before, thats amazing news!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks!!! :cloud9:

So I think its too soon to be emotional from my HCG hormones, but boy was I a mess yesterday - I think the fear has me too wound up.

My baby brothers bday was yesterday (which is why having my beta made it all the more surreal, considering he was a miracle baby with my mom having him as a suprprise when she was 39, au natural, 11 years after me, 18 after the oldest in our family - he's also my favourite person in the world next to DH). Anywho we were all going to meet at my mom's house for dinner but I wanted to make him cupcakes first, so my sister couldn't wait and left. I really wanted to see my niece and nephew and started balling and was really upset.

Then I was wiped out, came home by 9:30 and went straight to bed. When DH came to bed I woke up and started crying again about how scared I am. I know all this crying isn't good for baby but I'm petrified!

Oh, and a side note, and perhaps a good sign. For the second day in a row I felt motion sickness on the drive to work, and a feeling like I needed to eat something right away. eating does make it better, but this morning I didn't have a chance to eat after the drive since I had acupuncture first. Acupuncture made me feel tired, but completely took that nauseous feeling away... I highly recommend it to anyone with bad morning sickness....

awww its ok, we all feel different things as this whole thing is so stressful. I started off feeling anxious and now its been 2 weeks since my bfp and 2 weeks to go for the scan I am starting to forget the excitement as I dont feel pregnant at all, but maybe that a good thing.... if my scan is not good I can cope better as I have kept realistic about things. It just all feels so surreal. allow yourself the emotions, and dont worry about bub, he/she is busy growing :hugs:

awww its ok, we all feel different things as this whole thing is so stressful. I started off feeling anxious and now its been 2 weeks since my bfp and 2 weeks to go for the scan I am starting to forget the excitement as I dont feel pregnant at all, but maybe that a good thing.... if my scan is not good I can cope better as I have kept realistic about things. It just all feels so surreal. allow yourself the emotions, and dont worry about bub, he/she is busy growing :hugs:

Thanks Sarah - have you told any family members about your BFP?

Thanks Sarah - have you told any family members about your BFP?

my mum, sisters and a friend know but no-one else including hubbies family, its so hard to keep a secret but I want to wait till after the scan and if ok tell his family. then everyone else I would tell after 1st tri. how about you?

I'm pretty much like you - my mom and sister know. DH wants to tell all family (including his) but I'm a little nervous since we did that last time and had the chemical... We decided maybe on Wednesday if the second beta is good we can tell all family.

Everyone else after first tri as well...

Dis- Its so hard I know! all of the hormones being pumped into us combined with the hormones from the pregnancy, and the fear of the unknown, are sometimes too much to take! Hopefully the more emotional you are, the more sticky your bean(s) are and are making you emotional!!

So here is my progression, I have obviously been obsessed since they won't take me for my beta until tomorrow!! I had to do it to keep sane, I am out of frer tests and really don't want to spend the money on more! I have a digital left I will save for the morning, just to be sure before the beta! :haha:

photo-3.jpg

So here is my progression, I have obviously been obsessed since they won't take me for my beta until tomorrow!! I had to do it to keep sane, I am out of frer tests and really don't want to spend the money on more! I have a digital left I will save for the morning, just to be sure before the beta! :haha:

View attachment 336677

I love it!! You are just like me! :haha:

Well, I may have been a smidge worse ....

YES, I used EVERY SINGLE one of these PLUS I bought another pack of FRER's and a pack of Digi's.

It took about 50 or more tests for me to believe I was pregnant. :dohh:

I tested AT LEAST 3-5 times per day to watch the line.

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 5
OMGGGGG IM LITERALLY LOL!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Where did you get all of those??? I feel like I need to work just to afford hpts!!

That is so funny, thank you for making me feel less :wacko: for taking 5 so far :haha:

OMGGGGG IM LITERALLY LOL!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Where did you get all of those??? I feel like I need to work just to afford hpts!!

That is so funny, thank you for making me feel less :wacko: for taking 5 so far :haha:

https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregn...MAOG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1328634154&sr=8-3

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

I bought a variety ... as you can tell MOST are IC's. They all worked great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->