IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

That's strange that the crinone doesn't make it to the blood if it is being absorb vaginally.

My doctor put me on progesterone vaginal cream with my daughter and it increased my progesterone blood levels. I thought for sure any supplement absorbed goes into your blood stream. Maybe I'm wrong?!

My understanding is anything vaginal will not hit the bloodstream. I'm on PIO and I know for sure that one does!

Just tossed my cookies! Hoping this is a sign! But man it's a bit early to be sick already....

Crinone vaginal gel is also used to support pregnancy in women having in vitro fertilisation (IVF). In this case the gel is used daily, starting after the embryo has been transferred into the womb, for the first 30 days of confirmed pregnancy.

The gel is inserted into the vagina from the pre-filled applicator. The gel coats the inside of the vagina and provides prolonged release of progesterone into the vagina, from where it is absorbed into the bloodstream.

https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/pregnancy/medicines/crinone.html

Crinone vaginal gel is also used to support pregnancy in women having in vitro fertilisation (IVF). In this case the gel is used daily, starting after the embryo has been transferred into the womb, for the first 30 days of confirmed pregnancy.

The gel is inserted into the vagina from the pre-filled applicator. The gel coats the inside of the vagina and provides prolonged release of progesterone into the vagina, from where it is absorbed into the bloodstream.

Thanks for the info! I did suppositories many times before but I miscarried right through them. I have serious luteal phase issues.

Thanks for the info! I did suppositories many times before but I miscarried right through them. I have serious luteal phase issues.

Ya I don't think the creams are as strong as the PIO's. I was on both.

I did PIO's once a day and vaginal cream twice per day. I'm sure it made for sky high levels.

My mc in March I was on the cream but my RE said it probably wasn't progesterone related (more like chromosome/DNA abnormality).

Hmmmm well if that is the case, my progesterone always stayed very low as it was at 11 even after I was on crinone for four weeks. It must have been REALLY low before crinone.

Mobaby - I would trust your doctor...but don't be afraid to ask questions if you have them.

mobaby how are you doing, the wait is awful! I feel like asking my clinic if I can have another hcg test next week to keep me going!

I did a pink dye test today and the faintest line is there. So faint that it wouldn't show if I took a pic. Dh saw it so I hope it's real! I woke up and first thing was throwing up. I'm having dizzy spells and my boobs are killing me! I'll do anything for this baby!!!

I did a pink dye test today and the faintest line is there. So faint that it wouldn't show if I took a pic. Dh saw it so I hope it's real! I woke up and first thing was throwing up. I'm having dizzy spells and my boobs are killing me! I'll do anything for this baby!!!

yay! my first lines wouldnt show up on a photo, but that night they started to show and got ever better. I put the progession in my spoiler.

yay! my first lines wouldnt show up on a photo, but that night they started to show and got ever better. I put the progession in my spoiler.

Yours are definitely there!! Mine not so much! I'm out of tests so I'm going to get some First Response tonight when I head out. Might test tonight otherwise tomorrow morning again.

mobaby how are you doing, the wait is awful! I feel like asking my clinic if I can have another hcg test next week to keep me going!
im def over the wait! 13 more days. id love to have another beta also but jm going to hold out!

throwing up already?? maybe you have 2 little stickies in there!!

im def over the wait! 13 more days. id love to have another beta also but jm going to hold out!

throwing up already?? maybe you have 2 little stickies in there!!

I'm thinking I would have a dark pink then! I just did a First Response. It definitely had something there but now that's drying I can't see it. I'm doing another tomorrow with FMU! Come on baby!!!!

Darn First Response! My line was better on the Target brand! It's fading fast on the new test. Off to FMU tomorrow and more hope....

Okay so everyone sees the Target brand plus!!!! It's not just being a nutcase!

you have to attach or the paperclip and then browse for the image then upload (its on the right of the browse box)

I can't find a place to browse...I click and it says what is the URL of the image???

I can't find a place to browse...I click and it says what is the URL of the image???

when I click on the paperclip I get the option

Manage Attachments

Upload File from your Computer (and then a browse option)

and then

Upload File from a URL

do you not see the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back