• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Teta - yay!!!

I caved yesterday morning and tested (5dp5dt). DH didn't want me to test but my boobs felt heavy and I figured if it was negative I just wouldn't tell him I tested. I saw the faintest of a line and took a while for DH to see, but once he saw it, he couldn't miss it! Wanted to do another today before I posted... also very cautiously optimistic! Beta is tomorrow!

yay thats definitely a positive! good luck for your beta...do you find out same day? and I understand being cautious...I didnt want to get too happy until after my 2 betas, and even now Im being cautious until ultrasound!!

I know Sarah, we're so scared! If I go in early in the morning I should find out before 3pm (usually closer to 1pm though)... thank God! Back to work tomorrow, so that should help the time go quickly...

Teta - yay!!!

I caved yesterday morning and tested (5dp5dt). DH didn't want me to test but my boobs felt heavy and I figured if it was negative I just wouldn't tell him I tested. I saw the faintest of a line and took a while for DH to see, but once he saw it, he couldn't miss it! Wanted to do another today before I posted... also very cautiously optimistic! Beta is tomorrow!

Congrats to you!!! My beta is tomorrow as well! prayers for good numbers!!!!

Congrats Dis3tnd!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the beta number!!!

Teta - yay!!!

Congrats to you!!! My beta is tomorrow as well! prayers for good numbers!!!!

Thanks, good luck to you too!!!

I needed some confidence before going to bed, and cautiously over the moon!!

Please stick little bean!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0609.jpg
    IMAG0609.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 17
I needed some confidence before going to bed, and cautiously over the moon!!

Please stick little bean!!!

Your bottom test looks like mine today. I just decided to use up my very last stick just to see a darker line. :thumbup:

Congrats girls!! Cant wait to hear your beta #'s!

So I didn't POAS this morning. Last night I sent DH to get some since I only had two and had used them up.... the first Shoppers was sold out of FRER and I only wanted that one so I could compare to my others. The grocery store had them locked up. He finally found them at the third drug store he went to. SIGH - so after using one last night from my box of 2, I decided with beta today I'll save my second one for tomorrow morning.

I'm soo nervous - had my beta about an hour ago. Can't breathe, just want to know the number and so frightened this isn't real!

Dis3tnd the lines are getting darker so that a great sign, I bet your beta will be great :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just talked to the ivf nurse. She said def b excited bc it's not the shot anymore but they would rather me wait til wed just bc they look for certain ranges on certain days and they like to keep things on track....

My line was darker this morning though!!

So the wait continues!!!!

I just talked to the ivf nurse. She said def b excited bc it's not the shot anymore but they would rather me wait til wed just bc they look for certain ranges on certain days and they like to keep things on track....

My line was darker this morning though!!

So the wait continues!!!!

Sorry you have to wait Teta! Just keep watching that line get darker and it should give you some peace. DH and I kept looking at the sticks yesterday praying our bubba sticks! Today at work I keep looking at the picture of the sticks!!

How are you feeling? Any symptoms? I'm a little nervous cause I feel just like AF is on the way... but I have my lines to keep me sane....

I do have symptoms, but they could all be explained by the progesterone, estrace, or af!!! I've been crampy on and off, very nauseous at times (so bad it woke me up at 3am!) bad reflux, slightly sore bb, and very tired. All symptoms I had with my past bfp's too. Oh and the bloat is so bad too. And I'm starving. But like I said there r lots of explanations for it all besides being preg! Just keep poas to get to wed! They said I will go wed, fri, and Monday. Then I leave for vacation in Florida for a few days (majorly needed- I knew it would be perfect timing either way!) this trip wa actually schedule for jan 24 but we has to reschedule bc of the timing of my retrieval etc. can't wait, hope we leave with positive news!

Keep us posted on your beta results ASAP!!!

Got my beta results!!!

12DPO/ 7DP5DT ----> 79!!!!!!

Please please pray this bubba grows! Next beta on Wednesday!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!

When do you go back??

just checked in for the first time since early Friday! I AM LOVING ALL THESE BFPs!! CONGRATS LADIES!!!

What a lucky thread!!

Keep the updates coming ladies!!

so i did an unofficalultrasound today with another girl i work with.(she is 13 wks today and we like to look at her baby)...its was abdominal so i wasnt expecting to see anything at 5w5d....the only thing we could see was my huge ovaries! this explains all the left sided pain i have had since ET..my bladder felt full but it wasnt really so obviously we couldnt really see the uterus and my fibroid kinda disorts things. .guess i have to wait for TV on the 15th. im so impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->