• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Oh man I am really out of the loop! I wish I knew about this about 3 years ago!! I have been spending a fortune. I do get the dollar tree ones but I never trust them (prob bc they have always been negative!)

Oh man I am really out of the loop! I wish I knew about this about 3 years ago!! I have been spending a fortune. I do get the dollar tree ones but I never trust them (prob bc they have always been negative!)

Ya the 50 tests for $9 was a lifesaver and they worked just as good as the others. (at least they did for me)

Here's just a few tests from me back in November for comparison on quality.

Top 2 are FRER
Next 2 are Answer brand (which is made by FRER)
Next 3 are Early-Pregnancy-Test.com--25iu's
Next 5 are Wondfo (The cheap Amazon.com ones--25iu's)
Next 2 are Early-Pregnancy-Test.com (these are 25 iu's)

Attachments

• 111311 ALL.jpg
    111311 ALL.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 16
haha so much addiction to seeing lines!

I did on 5dp5dt AM, 6dp AM, 6dp PM and loved seeing it get darker.... and I only wanted to use FRER so I could compare.... for my 6dp PM I sent my DH searching because the first 2 places didn't have them.

I skipped 7dp since I had beta anyways, so today I didn't see the point since I had no line to compare it to....

Teta81 those tests look great!! personally I love the frer and found the internet cheapies I got to not be very good. even with my beta at 442 I wasnt getting a dark line on them and they didnt show for a while so if Id only been using them I wouldnt havent gotten a bfp for a while!

mobaby I managed to get a sneaky beta from my GP, and she gave me a requisition for next week too!! she said she would feel the same way having to wait. anyway my beta @ 23dpo is 6335 :happydance: so at least I know things are more than doubling.

I got my first faint positive with the IC at 5dp5dt.

Guess it just depends on the hcg levels in your urine. Cheapies have always worked well for me.

Sarah - awesome beta!

Is anyone else feeling horrid cramps?? I'm getting so worried by them...

I did really bad for about 4 days. Now they r gone and I'm worried! We r all nuts!:haha:

no cramps but have had this persistent left sided pain since ec.....some days worse than others. seemed to be worse when i was on estrogan/progesterone supplements. now it comes and goes at its leisure. did an abdominal scan yesterday just for fun and saw my left ovary was quite enlarged still so that explains the pain. otherwise im not having anything (maybe a little sore bbs) tomorrow is 6 weeks...when do symptoms start??

Wow 6 weeks already Mobaby! Congrats! Tomorrow will be officially 4 weeks (fingers crossed) since my beta was at 12dpo rather than 14.... I want to hibernate until I reach 12 weeks - why isn't that possible???

wow sarah! great beta!! i think i stress to much waiting for betas so i havent pushed another one. not much i can do either at this point anyways so just waiting! 7 more sleeps then it will be here!

Good luck to fellow beta testers today! Teta can't wait to hear your results - I love how we're both 14 DPO!!!

I'm nervously waiting to find out if my numbers are doubling...:dust:

I know, it's definitely fun to have someone the exact same day. If all goes according to plan, we will share a due date! :happydance:

I won't get my results until 3pm. Gonna be a loooooooong day

mobaby 6 more sleeps....you are so lucky! I have just under 2 weeks.

good luck to everyone waiting for their beta :flower:

Good luck Teta!

Got my second results.... went from 79 to 172.3!!!!!!

My ultrasound isn't until March 6th - does that sound late to you guys?

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

my ultrasound was booked for 3 weeks after my 2nd beta, where I will be 7 weeks, yours is nearer 4 weeks, so you will be 8 weeks. it seems every clinic does it differently.

See I was arguing with the nurse. She said I have to book your 7 week scan, and said March 6th - I said isn't 7 weeks the week before.... she said she knows how to calculate it... still insisted....but so did she, and ultimately booked it for March 6th! I knew I wasn't crazy!!

Sigh, what is going to keep me sane until March 6th????

Good luck Teta!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Sounds perfect!!!

My office does a beta every 2-4 days during weeks 4-6, then does the first ultrasound at 6 weeks. Then they do more ultrasounds at 7 and 8 weeks before releasing you to the OB.

I guess I can't complaining about having to wait until 14dpo if I'm lucky enough to have my first ultrasound at 6 wks!

I guess every office really is very different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"