• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

See I was arguing with the nurse. She said I have to book your 7 week scan, and said March 6th - I said isn't 7 weeks the week before.... she said she knows how to calculate it... still insisted....but so did she, and ultimately booked it for March 6th! I knew I wasn't crazy!!

Sigh, what is going to keep me sane until March 6th????

when was your last period, then we can work out exactly how far along you are today and then see march 6.

and I dont know how you will keep sane as I am not :haha: one week down for me, two to go!!!

Beta = 197!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Repeat on Friday!!!!!
Praying it doubles!!

Beta today but I won't know anything until tomorrow! This is killing me!!!! Then I have one more on Friday but with same day results.

Congrats on all the great results girls!! Loving all these great Betas!!

Dis3 - Can't you just call the office and reschedule for 7 weeks? When was your retrieval (i.e. ovulation day)? That would make you 2 weeks pregnant. Count out from there :)

Congrats Testa! Awesome beta! How many did you transfer??
Iluvbabies: UGG! The wait is killer :( Sorry you have to wait but I bet its nice and high!!

Congrats Testa! Awesome beta! How many did you transfer??
Iluvbabies: UGG! The wait is killer :( Sorry you have to wait but I bet its nice and high!!

I put 2 in. You ladies are making me nervous! :haha:

why?? id love twinnies (although i know there arent twins at this point with my betas).

My beta at 14dpo was 242. At my 6 week scan, I had 2 sacs but one was empty. BUT it explained why my hcg levels were within twin levels. It continued to triple and quadruple every draw. I was nervous but anticipated twins. We got ourselves so mentally prepared just in case, that we were bummed when the one dissolved.

I wish I could remember what my betas were with my previous pregnancies. With my daughter I know they were high and I thought maybe it was twins, but just one. My last pregnancy was twins and those numbers were high and rose quickly and then slowed down and I got nervous. It turned out to be identical twins but neither ever had a heartbeat :nope:
I read about so many ivf identical twins and I am terrified of that... If one embryo split and there are 3!!!! :wacko: 2 I could deal with. 3 scares me to death!!

I wish I could remember what my betas were with my previous pregnancies. With my daughter I know they were high and I thought maybe it was twins, but just one. My last pregnancy was twins and those numbers were high and rose quickly and then slowed down and I got nervous. It turned out to be identical twins but neither ever had a heartbeat :nope:
I read about so many ivf identical twins and I am terrified of that... If one embryo split and there are 3!!!! :wacko: 2 I could deal with. 3 scares me to death!!

lol thats why I put in 1 :haha: my Fs said normal population identicals is 1% and with ivf 2%, so very very low and the chances it happens to you again would be low I would think. I dont think your numbers are overly high, I was 170 @ 14dpo and very sure theres only one!!! how long till your ultrasound?

Ultrasound is feb 22, so two weeks! Gonna be a long 2 weeks!

I'm pretty sure with my daughter my first beta was in the 100s. So I'm not too worried.... Yet! We will see on Friday!

Ultrasound is feb 22, so two weeks! Gonna be a long 2 weeks!

I'm pretty sure with my daughter my first beta was in the 100s. So I'm not too worried.... Yet! We will see on Friday!

wow you are lucky, Im waiting 3 weeks from beta as mine is Feb 21! I got my first bfp on jan 23 so its a looooonnnng wait! how far along are you considered? I am 5 weeks and 2 days and will be 7 weeks exactly on feb 21.

so excited for us all :happydance:

I guess I am 4+1 today, my ultrasound will be at 6 weeks which is feb 22, then one every week after until 9 wks. I guess I am pretty lucky to have it so early!

Just wondering, have you girls continued with acupuncture after your bfp? My acupuncturist wants to see me once a week during the first trimester, just wondering if that's the norm. Then once a month after that. I'm not complaining bc I already have morning sickness, aka all day sickness, and I'm hoping it helps!

wow you are lucky, I think I get a 7 week and then a 12 week then whatever the normal ones are.

and YES Im still doing acupuncture once-twice a week to keep me nice and calm. I will probably stop in 2nd tri (if I am lucky enough to get there of course) or just do once a month and switch to chiro to keep everything in line.

I am just so cautious until I hopefully see a heartbeat. being 39 theres a higher chance of something happening, so Im just trying to stay realistic. I admire some of the people on here who just seem to be so confident straight away and dont seem to worry. how are all you ladies feeling?

My beta was 248 at 14dpo and my numbers were going up at a high rate. I was expecting twins but at 6 weeks I only had one baby (and one sac) in there :) I transferred two I was a little sad wondering what happened to the other little guy we transferred.

I have one healthy perfect baby inside me htough and that is all that matters right now! Still over the moon and so flipping happy :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->