• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

hi girls im not having a lot of symptoms yet..6w1d ... did another unofficial abdominal us today... saw gestational sac and possibly yolk sac... last time didnt see anyhing so its good to see something now!! i know its early too see with abdominal us. hopefully with the transvaginal we see the pole yolk sac and heartbeat! i will be 7 weeks on the 15th..this wait is killer!

where are you getting the US done?? lucky!! can wait for your scan

Im feeling quite nauseous today, and tired.

at work....i work in interventional radiology....the us dept is right beside my office!

Mobaby-The wait is torture!

Me-Beta was 263!!!! Up from 98 on Monday. One more tomorrow! They said how about Monday and I will feel much better going tomorrow and relaxing over the weekend. :)

My beta was 248 at 14dpo and my numbers were going up at a high rate. I was expecting twins but at 6 weeks I only had one baby (and one sac) in there :) I transferred two I was a little sad wondering what happened to the other little guy we transferred.

I have one healthy perfect baby inside me htough and that is all that matters right now! Still over the moon and so flipping happy :) :) :)

I feel the same way! I'm sure there's a singleton and I'm over the moon but sad on what happened to the other one. So glad we transferred both though! No regrets!!

iluvbabies: thats great!! was this 12dpt?? yippie! :)

Ive been spotting a bit....mainly brown mucus but its scary as hell. thankfully I have a beta on monday so results tuesday, that should let me know if everything is ok or not. this experience truly is a roller coaster!

sarah: omg!! i was just goggling this... i have had yellowish brownish mucous for several days and its freaking me out!! I have read its normal but idk?? anyone else have this??

omg mobaby I do feel a bit better that Im not the only one. so many people are telling me they know people who spotted. in my book it says that during week 5/6 the embryo doubles in size so perhaps its from the changes? as long as its not heavy, red or with bad cramps. last night it went a little more red than brown but still a rusty red not bright red. wow I wish I could go to sleep till 2nd tri!

me too!! every cramp, every time i feel somehing down there, everything makes me a nervous wreck!! i think more so because my initial beta was low and because im not on progesterone/estrogen anymore and i havent had any more betas. but praying wed bribgs great news with a cute little bean and a nice strong heartbeat!!
i hope the d/c goes down soon

My beta today was 350! I'm 16 dpo. I'm a little nervous that it didn't go up enough from 14dpo (197). But I know it's within the normal range.... Repeat on Monday! Did anyone else get betas today???

Thats an awesome beta!!!! It went up perfectly :) My RE said as long as its a 66% rise in 48 hours then its great. Your 2 day increase is 77.7% with a doubling time of 57.89 hours. Do you go again on Monday?

me too!! every cramp, every time i feel somehing down there, everything makes me a nervous wreck!! i think more so because my initial beta was low and because im not on progesterone/estrogen anymore and i havent had any more betas. but praying wed bribgs great news with a cute little bean and a nice strong heartbeat!!
i hope the d/c goes down soon

Why did they pull you off progesterone already???

My beta today was 350! I'm 16 dpo. I'm a little nervous that it didn't go up enough from 14dpo (197). But I know it's within the normal range.... Repeat on Monday! Did anyone else get betas today???

I did! 589 for 14 days past 5 day transfer. it's my 3rd one.

Ive been spotting a bit....mainly brown mucus but its scary as hell. thankfully I have a beta on monday so results tuesday, that should let me know if everything is ok or not. this experience truly is a roller coaster!

Yes it is!! Try and relax this weekend. I know easier said than done but your betas have been awesome!!

Thats an awesome beta!!!! It went up perfectly :) My RE said as long as its a 66% rise in 48 hours then its great. Your 2 day increase is 77.7% with a doubling time of 57.89 hours. Do you go again on Monday?

Yes I go Monday. I'm still so nervous it's not good enough. Everyone else seems to at least double in 48 hrs. I'm going to be going crazy until Monday! Ugh why can't I just enjoy this?!

iluvbabies: thats awesome!! they took me off because my levels were high and said i didnt need it any longer. ive been off nearly 2 weeks and no issues. my progesterone was like 98 on 11dpt and i continued it until 16dpt. i only did vaginal. i thought that was weird..i think katie1981 also stopped hers early on also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->