IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Good luck today dis!! Very excited your day is FINALLY here :happydance: you are a much stronger woman than me, I never could have waited this long!

My ultrasound was excellent again :cloud9: thank God :happydance::happydance: measuring 8 weeks and heart rate 167:cloud9::cloud9: I'm officially graduated from my RE! I almost cried, mostly because I'm so nervous and hate knowing I won't have weekly reassurance. I do see my ob next week and will have another ultrasound there. Just have to trust my body now!

Keep us postd on your scan!! :hugs:

Teta ... The doppler saved my sanity!

It started working at 9 weeks 5 days for me :)

I had one with DH, I didn't try tht early though, not til around 14 weeks. I borrowed it from a friend and we still aren't telling people for a while, so I can't even ask her for it yet! What kind do you have? Maybe I will look into getting my own...

I have the Hi bebe Doppler and love it. But I have also heard great things about the sonoline b Doppler. Both seem to work early :)

I have the sonoline b doppler...I love it!! I didn't get it till 11 weeks though...but I could hear the heartbeat right away on it (so I am sure I could have heard it earlier than 11 weeks). I got it for $50 and free shipping. Just google it and you can find deals on a variety of websites.

Good luck today dis!! Very excited your day is FINALLY here :happydance: you are a much stronger woman than me, I never could have waited this long!

My ultrasound was excellent again :cloud9: thank God :happydance::happydance: measuring 8 weeks and heart rate 167:cloud9::cloud9: I'm officially graduated from my RE! I almost cried, mostly because I'm so nervous and hate knowing I won't have weekly reassurance. I do see my ob next week and will have another ultraso
und there. Just have to trust my body now!

Keep us postd on your scan!! :hugs:

That's great Teta so happy you're measuring on schedule with a great heartbeat. So terrified.... Another hour to pass before scan....

Ahhhh I have to make mine first thing in the morning or I will go crazy waiting! :dohh::wacko: I'm so excited to hear how it goes. We can compare pictures since we are exactly the same! :friends:

Teta, that is amazing! Congrats!

I wish I didn't have to wait 2 weeks in between U/S. Not until next wednesday for me.

Dis, wishing you a great day! And sticky vibes sent your way!

Thanks for the info on the dopplers ladies! I will be getting one, that is for sure!

Phew!! My little peanut is doing well!! Measuring 7w5d, should be 6d, but don't think that's a big deal. Heart rate was 166. Will post a pic when I get home...

I go back on the 19th for another scan...hope baby keeps growing...

Super exciting news!!:happydance::happydance: I bet it was all worth the wait! So glad everything is ok. Congrats!!:happydance::cloud9:

Congrats Dis! How amazing! I don't think the days are always accurate because it is hard to measure when they are so tiny.

Dis-Yay!!!!! Mine is measuring 3 days behind but it's totally normal. The dates always fluctuate.

Me-Don't know if I mentioned that I got my doppler yesterday and found little bean's hb!! Such a lovely sound! :*)

Dis-Yay!!!!! Mine is measuring 3 days behind but it's totally normal. The dates always fluctuate.

Me-Don't know if I mentioned that I got my doppler yesterday and found little bean's hb!! Such a lovely sound! :*)

YAY! Which one did you get? Are you in the US or Canada? I am looking for one too.

Super exciting news!!:happydance::happydance: I bet it was all worth the wait! So glad everything is ok. Congrats!!:happydance::cloud9:

Definitely worth the wait! It was so instant, we went in, I laid on the table, the tech instantly put the wand on my tummy and says "yup, there's baby and heartbeat" - it didn't even take 2 seconds. I was balling!!

Then she asked me to go pee so she could do internal to get measurements... she said it was a very good sign that we could see the heartbeat on an abdominal scan....

Of course worries are back now.... I need my next scan to hurry up and get here!!

You already heard the hb??? How amazing? Are you tiny? I have some flub on my tummy so I'm worried it will take longer to find it. What doppler do you have?

I just ordered the Sonoline b Doppler! I'm excited and nervous. I hope it doesn't come too soon so that I don't start obsessing too early. It's not even supposed to work until 10-12 weeks. But I'll still obsess!

Teta-Same one I got and heard it at 8 weeks. :)

Dis3-Not as tiny as I used to be. I have a little pooch. Got the sonoline B

Care-US I ordered it from fetaldoppler.net

So my Doppler came and of course I'm obsessed with it :blush:. It took a few days but I heard the heart beat yesterday at 8+5. It took me a while to hear it today and when I finally did the little bean took off from it so it was only for about 20 seconds. I remember with DD even as she was nearing her due date she would always move away from it! Already driving me crazy! :haha:

My first ob appt is tomorrow so I will have another scan there. It's been a week and it feels like a month! After this is gonna be a while before I have another one, idk how I will last!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->