• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

The usual AF bitchiness and pains. DH is hiding from me, haha.

The usual AF bitchiness and pains. DH is hiding from me, haha.

Lol. The least they can do is put up with us :lol:

Went in for my scan. Had 5 vials of blood taken out. Flow just starting & dr wants me on bc starting day 3. Next week I have to have ivf consultation which as mentioned, is going to cost us $400.

How's everyone else doing???

ttcfurrever-500 mg working my way up to 1000 mg.

Me-Got another box of meds today! It's insane how many needles and vials are in my bedroom. I could open my own pharmacy!! LOL

Thanks for the info TTCfurrever!
Ilovebabies-Good for you getting your drugs! I cant wait to get to that point!

I got my Day 3 results back today (after my Saline Sonogram)
E2-74.1
LH-25.8
FSH-8.1

So i guess it doesnt stop me from moving forward but still not sure what the heck it means :) My DH 2nd SA came back today and it was WAY better than the first one. Dr. Said that they dont usually have such a drastic difference..So now my husband is all happy and i am kinda worried he is going to get all confident and stop IVF this month cause "He can get the job done" I guess we will have "the talk" tonight! UGH!

Wanna_b- LOL, I guess you're right. All these injections, pokes and prods we take they can at least endure the pms part.

ILuvbabies- I feel for all the people down regging. You must look like you're running a pharmacy.

Alisun- haha, that made me laugh. DH's always swear they have super spermies :spermy:

PCosMom, JaniceT, Sophiebee, Mobaby, and anyone I forgot hope you're all doing well!

AFM- went to the fs today and had my baseline scan. I start stimming on Saturday!!

I just picked up the remainder of my meds ... estrogen cream, more Lupron, Prednisone and some more Folgard. SHOCKINGLY all for FREE! I've definitely met my out of pocket expenses for prescriptions. Too bad it took spend $5000-$7000 in meds first! Argh.

Had more bloodwork today -- to check estrogen levels. I'm not sure if they are suppose to call me with the results or I just go with No news is Good news?

Hope everyone is doing well!!! I know injections suck, but boy I am NOT looking forward to the PIO ones coming up in 10 days .... scary!

PCOSmom2one-Awesome they are free!! None of my meds are covered!

ttcfurrever-Yea!!! You are finally moving!! :)

AliSun-Not sure what those numbers mean. LOL on dh getting all confident. Mine had 1 good one out of about a dozen and I still swear there HAD to have been an error. ;)

Is anyone on Metformin? In my last cycle I was on 100mg slow release without any side effects. Now I'm on 500 mg x 2 per day and hate it. Nausea, head feeling disconnected, bloating, tired, could go on and on. Didn't know the stupid pill could cause so much misery!

Hi ladies. I just found out my first round was unsuccessful :sad2: so I'm starting a new round as soon as I get af. Can I join you? (I seem some familiar faces in here) :hi:

PCOSmom2one-Awesome they are free!! None of my meds are covered!

My insurance usually covers nothing, but I'm assuming I have met the maximum out of pocket for prescriptions.

In medical/fertility I have spent about $35,000 of my own money.

Hi ladies .... Day 2 today. Tomorrow I have to start bcp & I'm assuming I have to go in for a follicle scan. My clinic is now closed on weekends so i'll have to wait until Monday. I'm getting excited. :)

I started Lupron this week, last BCP tonight! The shots are not so bad. There are sooo many more meds I have to start!! I am getting excited :) I have a scan oct 27 before I start another med (menopur) and there is another but I cant remember. Alisun: My DH second sa was wayyyyy better than the first (And then the 3rd was the same as the second!)Thats awesome for you!
We went ahead and froze a sample for backup (lab processed a small amount and said all looked good after thaw!!) So now just more meds for me, scans, meds, scans, shots lol... then hopefully egg retrevial nov 7th-9th!

Just got all my meds yesterday!
I take my 10 tabs of letrozole tomorrow :)

Good luck to everyone!

MoBaby-How exciting!!!!

JamerC77-Good luck to you!!

Me-Af is finally wrapping up. Gonna call Monday and schedule my water sono. Getting close! :)

Wannabeamom-I start BCP's Sunday! We are close in cycle. :)

Hi ladies

Sorry to go quiet again - I've been having a bit of a sulk. I had my scan and dummy insertion on Tuesday. All fine, although the dummy insertion was mega uncomfortable as they had to keep fiddling around with the speculum to get the catheter through - the only thing that kept me going was the thought that the next time I do this, there'll be an embryo on that catheter...

So yes, all fine, but then the FS ran off to his next appointment before I could talk to him about next steps. I'm due to start AF in just over a week and I was sure that I'd have all my meds and appointments and dates and everything sorted by now - instead I'm still in limbo wondering what the hell is going on! Bah. Anyway, have stopped sulking and will be calling the clinic tomorrow to see if they can fax the prescriptions over to my GP surgery. I know they have the prescriptions ready, it's just a matter of being able to get my hands on them!

Hope everyone is doing well. It's so encouraging to read of all the progress happening just in the past couple of weeks.

Mrs C P - I wish I was at your clinic! I'm also 36 and would love numbers like that!! My clinic doesn't break it down by age unfortunately, so we just have to go with the flow and see what happens... I'm also going to be on 300 gonal when I get started, but going on the long protocol. If I can get things moving then I should be starting the BCP next week - hope I don't have to delay for another month :nope:

Congrats to everyone who got their meds and are getting starting - keep your fingers crossed that I'll be joining you soon!!

Hi ladies

Sorry to go quiet again - I've been having a bit of a sulk. I had my scan and dummy insertion on Tuesday. All fine, although the dummy insertion was mega uncomfortable as they had to keep fiddling around with the speculum to get the catheter through - the only thing that kept me going was the thought that the next time I do this, there'll be an embryo on that catheter...

So yes, all fine, but then the FS ran off to his next appointment before I could talk to him about next steps. I'm due to start AF in just over a week and I was sure that I'd have all my meds and appointments and dates and everything sorted by now - instead I'm still in limbo wondering what the hell is going on! Bah. Anyway, have stopped sulking and will be calling the clinic tomorrow to see if they can fax the prescriptions over to my GP surgery. I know they have the prescriptions ready, it's just a matter of being able to get my hands on them!

Hope everyone is doing well. It's so encouraging to read of all the progress happening just in the past couple of weeks.

Mrs C P - I wish I was at your clinic! I'm also 36 and would love numbers like that!! My clinic doesn't break it down by age unfortunately, so we just have to go with the flow and see what happens... I'm also going to be on 300 gonal when I get started, but going on the long protocol. If I can get things moving then I should be starting the BCP next week - hope I don't have to delay for another month :nope:

Congrats to everyone who got their meds and are getting starting - keep your fingers crossed that I'll be joining you soon!!

Good luck to you! My mock (dummy) transfer was awful too - the nurse leaned down close to my face and asked if I was comfortable .... I laughed and said uhm... NO!

Hey everyone!

Had my first dose of Gonal F last night, I'm on 150. We were at a party at the neighbor's and I had to duck out to come home and get it done. It didn't hurt at all, thank goodness! The needle is really small. I have a repeat scan with my doctor on Tuesday. I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi ladies

Good luck to you! My mock (dummy) transfer was awful too - the nurse leaned down close to my face and asked if I was comfortable .... I laughed and said uhm... NO!

Crap I totally forgot about the mock transfer!!! Something else I will need the cash for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->