IVF-How many eggs collected from how many follies? (just out of interest!)

Oh fantastic toch! Tommorrow you will be pupo! Both times I have had 1 immature, and either all or all but one have fertilised with icsi. Best of luck! Is this your first cycle?-sorry if you have said already! X

Hi School Teacher, you are doing what i did - thinking it is Saturday! Yep, this is my first cycle and now looking forward to Sunday. I haven't posted very much although I have been a regular visit for many months now. How are you getting along with the 2ww? I have seen your thread about 2 going back and the outcome of twins - you are one step ahead of me of thinking of great questions to ask! :thumbup:

Its looking good for us then ladies ;0) I am hoping we all get a BFP soon xx

Oh yes so I did! Lol! 2 ww is going ok at the moment, ignorance is bliss! I think I will find nearer the test date harder as you start to realise it may not be good news. But we must all believe that it will be! X

Hi,

Gee whizz - the waiting to hear how your embies are doing is really hard! As I only had 3 embies I was booked in for a 3 day transfer. Because there are only three I have spent the last two days worrying about getting a phonecall saying that they have perished and have nothing left to transfer but thankfully that call never came. At the appointment today they said that all three are good strong embies and that they were thinking of waiting till day 5 for transfer (They usually only do this if there are 4 or more) or we could transfer two today (which I am really suprised at considering it is our first and only NHS cycle with SET) - which we did. So I am officially PUPO with 2 and really happy that I didn't wet myself during et!
:happydance:

yay for pupo with 2, that's great news!!! Waiting on news for embie is hard, I don't think I would have wanted to risk taking them to day 5. Welcome to the 2WW it's hard and goes very slowly! xxxx

AFM-I'm currently feeling very nauseous! wish I could say it was a good sign but I fear it it prob just drug side effects! boo! 4dp5dt today! x

Hi ladies, haven't posted in months while waiting to start our ivf/icsi journey, we had EC on Friday 24/2 & got 11 eggs from 8 follies. 9 fertilized & today on day three 8 are looking good & 1 is a bit behind... ET on Wednesday :)

Wow Sheri, 8 looking good on day 3 , that's brilliant! They pushing to blast? X

Yeah school teacher I think at our clinic they only transfer blasts. Going in tomorrow for ET... A lil excited & scared at the same time but also thinking very positive too :)

Best of luck! let us know how you get on, and rest up if you can! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->