Ivf/Icis July/Aug Ninewells Hospital Dundee

I agree with Minno on the breast feeding, it's your body and your baby, do not let them make you feel like that, if your not managing then try the bottles, it may work out better for you both and it is not a sign of failure, tell them straight!! X

Ohhh Minno!! It's so hard to know whether to test or not isn't it??? I'm excited for you :). Keep us updated xx

V I can't believe you don't have your pram back yet!! That is shocking! Have you got another for now? Xx

H it is doing my head in! If I test and its negative well I'll be disappointed but it kind of helps a bit to move me on to the next plan. Limbo land is a nightmare. We're off out today but I am mulling over testing tomorrow. We'll see.
Tmi but getting lots of ewcm. Wtf?!! Xx

Minno if you do test early it might not give the best result but then it might be a clear result Argh decisions!! See how you feel tomorrow you might be able to put yourself off testing take a day at a time.

Glitter don't be pressured into breast feeding it works for some then others it doesn't. I feel I did the best using bottle I would've liked to have tried breast feeding but after 4 days of labour I think the hospital decided not to even mention giving breast a go. How is your precious girl getting on?

H4M - I phoned shop again today because the wheel fell off the loan pram! they say Monday it will be back! I'm getting more & more annoyed about it because my car seat doesn't fit onto this chassis!

Sorry Minno I'm I sure what ewcm is? Are you testing today then? :) xx
V it's good you got a replacement but crap that's now useless !!! Shocking! And you think they would give you one that goes with your car seat! Xx

Bfp for me today girls. Not at all surprised. Will have to check again in couple of days but I'm actually ok as expected it. Going to focus on our holiday coming up in summer and final go in August. Need a system clear out of these meds as well! Back to exercise too :)
Thanks for all your support ladies as ever xxx

Ha ha I mean bfn of course!
Wishful Thinking!!! Xx

Aw Minno I had such a feeling that this was the one. I don't think you should take this test as the final one I think you should wait and test again, did you say Thursday is your official test date? Don't go rushing hack into exercise this week just incase it's not showing up. xx

Thanks V. Not planning to start back until after af arrives and everything back to normal. Will be testing again during the week but I'm sure it would show up by now. Had major af cramps last night and brown cm this morning so not sure what that's about - can't imagaine implantation this late? 10 days post transfer. Also feel fine. Will see it thru to the end but then I'm not thinking about ttc again until after my holiday.!
Just booked our flights to London - can't wait to go to Florida - will be awesome and DS is at a great age to enjoy it properly - he was too young last time.
Don't worry about me though cod I honestly feel ok about it all xxx

Aw Minno xxx

I agree with V - don't lose faith yet. I really had such a good feeling about this one. I really don't know what to say xx My heart aches for you, genuinally does xx

Mmm interesting. I just read back my emails to the clinic after my fresh transfer last summer and I only got a very faint line at 10 days past transfer with two blasts. The doc gave me a row for testing too early on hpt. Maybe it is a bit too early? Dunno what to think really. I was sure I had tested earlier but it's there in black and white and the line was super faint at 10 days and I am 10 days today. Major cramps last night. I just don't know now. X

Aww Minno when I read bfp I was so excited!! Please don't give up hope yet!! They give you an otd for a reason so it's possible it's just not shown up yet, and Prague give longer that two weeks do they not? I really had such a positive feeling about this one, :(. Test again in a few days just to see. Thinking of you. Glad you have your flights booked for your holiday xx

Yes H prague give 14-16 days post transfer as test window. It's just when you read lots of ladies getting bfp at 4 and 5 days past.
But what was that major cramping last night all about and then little bit brown blood this morning and since then nada.... Arrgghhhhhhh it's doing my head in! X

I know it will be hard to think positive, they do say not to worry about brown blood as that's old blood so try not to worry about that, that's maybe a good sign? I felt crampy and like I was away to get my periods at times as I remember just waiting for them was horrible xx

How are you feeling today Minno? X

No change H. Didn't test today but still getting spotting - brown/pink - am sure it's af on her way. Clinic gave me another row for testing and said it had to wait until Thursday but to be honest I don't think I'm going to last that long before af arrives.
I give it another day tops.
Feel fine otherwise, just a bit frustrated that I'm always the one it never works for! Of course that's not true but sometimes feels like it.
Thanks for checking in with me.xx

Hey Minno xx

Just popping by to see how you are. It's still not done but I can only begin to imagine how frustrated you feel. I was the same as H, up until I was about 12 wks I was convinced I had pre period aches. Never mind the bleed at 14 weeks. I'm still saying a wee pray for you and still hoping - if that's all it took eh but I am anyway xx

Love & Hugs xxx

Aw thanks girls, you are all lovely. Tested again this morning but still negative. No af though and no more cramping. Have to wait to Thursday to be absolutely sure. Even then clinic say I have to re-test on Saturday. No idea why they make us wait so long. Just want to stop meds, get af over,
And get back to normal for a few months before the craziness starts again.
Xx

Hey Minno
I still have fingers crossed for you🙏... Hopefully just taking its time to show up! Your summer holidays sound ace and something definitely to look forward to.

Minno how are you today? Tomorrow is your official test day so don't give up hope & if the clinic are telling you to test Sat they must sometimes get negative tests with testing early, keep taking the meds until Sat. You sound like you have given up hope on this one DONT until you know for sure.
I had brown dried yuck coming out along with the crinone. You aren't using crinone? xx

I was 14 days testing now on the date of my test I wouldn't say it wasn't a bright line like I thought it would be so I think if I tested early I don't think it would've shown. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->