Ivf/Icis July/Aug Ninewells Hospital Dundee

Spa day was good H, although the massage hurt like hell! I have some knots apparently lol Very good value though with getting two treatments and lunch too for £40. I'd go again.

How are things with everyone? How are the babies doing? What have you all been up to?

Af started for me yesterday bang on cd28 so that's good that my cycle is back already after all the drugs etc. Emailed the clinic and they are getting back to me next week with a timetable for fet#2. I'm wondering if I need to use bcp if my cycle is going to be ok because I was only using it if it was all over he p,ace to make it easier to plan. Might see how it is next month and decide then.

3.5 months til hols.....yay! 3 weeks until Easter two weeks off. It's all good :) xxx

Hi Minno it's funny we wish the days away counting out when holidays are. You will have a great time. Any plans for easter? Not long until your next treatment do they keep in touch with you or are you chasing them up? Your spa day sounded good & a very good price.

I've not been up to much days are full of baby groups & we are going swimming twice a week, I started weaning gave him a bit of baby rice & I got spewed on all over my face, in my bra it was running everywhere lol, I changed to dinner time & he's been keeping it down.

H howz your two doing? Are you back to work soon? xx

Hey!!!
This is very weird.. I replied after Minno and it isn't there??? Minno spa sounds lovely, glad you enjoyed it :), what's the hospital reccomeding about the bcp? It's not long now and will fly round :). You got any plans for your time off at easter? Xx

Aww v! Haha bless him! How's he getting on now with it? I remember starting the weaning. How's your lb getting on? The twins are fab! Eating everything now, enjoying swimming too, they absolutely love love love it!! They are 7 months! I can't actually believe how quick the last 7months have flown by ! ! I just can't believe how perfect they are! I am so very lucky. I need to have a meeting with my work at end of this month! :(! See my options! Hope everything with you is good? Xx

Wondering how everyone else is? Not heard from lots of people in a long time x

Hi ladies. Lovely to hear all the babies are doing well and starting solids and enjoying swimming. Can't believe the time has flown by so quickly. That's rubbish about having to meet your work H. Have you had any more thoughts about what you might do at the end of your mat leave? What about you V? Must be horrible to think of it after such a long time off with the little ones.

I'm doing fine. Work very busy but looking forward to two weeks off at Easter, yippee. I've had a preliminary timetable from the clinic but it's based on me having a regular cycle - ha ha well we'll see how it goes! If it does stay regular I won't bother with bcp but I have it in case it goes haywire. All planned for when I get back from Florida. So really only 3 months away now. It's going to be a very exciting and busy summer!
Much love to all xxxx

That's great Minno, and that's not long at all is it.. It's amazing how quickly time passes us by!!! Bet your looking forward to Florida. Hopefully you will have a regular cycle :) atleast you have bcp if needed.
Afm and work... I do not think I'll be going back, childcare is very expensive and I've worked it all out between childcare/ travelling Ect and going to be paying out more than what I would be earning, think I will stick with my original plan :) and means I get to spend more time with my miracles xx
Hope everyone else is well xx

Hi all x

Just thought I'd pop by! It's awfy quiet on here! How's is everyone?

AFM - living in a milky bubble of baby ness :) x

Glad your well Glitter and enjoying motherhood :)! We are great thanks :). Hope everyone else is well ? X

Hello everyone, sorry I have been quiet for months so busy with the wee man. We go to toddlers twice a week.
Have just been browsing through the pages. Minno I'm so sorry your cycle didn't work hopefully you'll be able to get some answers as to were it's failing, glad you keeping yourself occupied with holidays to look forward to.
How are all the babies doing, I see most of them are on solids now. Who else has had a baby on this page.
Waves to everyone, hopefully I will be in touch everyday.

Lovely to hear from you funfair :). Glad your both well. X
How's everyone else doing? X

Ladies, long time no chat!! How is everyone? How are all the babies doing?
Well I started the pill today to control my cycle now on the run in to FET mid August. Here I go again! But first Florida in t minus 41 days!! Arghhh. It's all good and I'm well and happy :). Hope everyone else is good too xxx

Hi Minno ,
Lovely to hear from you :) I check regularly to see if anyone's posted. Glad you are well! And wow that is coming around very quickly! How are you feeling about it all? Not long until your holiday either! That will be good to go away and relax before it starts again :). We are just great! My babies are just growing up far too quickly, but I am loving watching them grow and there little characters everyday. So precious ! X
Hope everyone else is well x

Lovely to hear from you too H and wonderful to hear about the progress of the twins :) I bet they keep you on your toes eh?! How old are they now?

I'm a bit in denial about this next go. Doesn't seem real somehow as I've not been thinking of it at all until recently. I've had a bit of bother getting the doctor over there to confirm the treatment plan cos of my stupid erratic cycle. Started bcp a few days ago and I have to take it non stop without a break until I get back from holiday in July. Then I stop, hopefully have a withdrawal bleed, and start the lining meds. Just hope it goes to plan cos I've already booked my scan for early August before I fly out! Two back this time, no question, assuming both survive the thaw that is. So August I will know if I will have another child or whether my boy will be my only one. I've reconciled it either way so I'll just see how it turns out.
What's next for you H? More babies? Work? What do you think?
Hi to all the other lovely ladies on this thread. Time to resurrect our discussions!! Xxx

That's not long at all until next go. I'm hoping everything goes well for you this time. Be exciting getting two back :D!! You looking forward to your holiday?
All is good here thanks, twins are coming on amazing! Couldn't ask for two better babies! They are 10months now :cry: time is going too fast! I never returned to work, due to the expenses of things. I'm still planning on doing childminding but currently in no hurry will see how I get on :). Xx

How is everyone else? Really looking forward to hearing from people and how they are getting on :) xx

Hi H!

How's things with you how's the twingos? What have they been up too?

My little bundle of noise is over 6 months now! Feels quick but long at the same time so much has gone on. One of my BF's went in today for her FET! She over stimmed on her fresh cycle so the embies had to be frozen. Keeping everything crossed for her. It's really quiet on here now! I hope everyone is well xxxx

In great thanks, and twins are just perfect <3 i've just been really busy with the twins, they are getting far too big and growing up to fast.. How scary they will be one next month :cry:
Aww that's amazing, 6months.. Time flies doesn't it. I really hope everything goes well for your friend. Let us know how she gets on.
It is very quiet. Hope everybody is ok
X

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been on here in a very long time I had a thought that Minno would be nearly going to Prague again so wanted to check when, everything crossed for you I really hope this time your dreams will come true, it's been so hard for you.

My boy is now 9 months camando crawling & no teeth yet!! I went back to work this week only doing 3 days. H you are right giving up work childcare is expensive. I have my mum doing one day then the other two nursery but still I wonder if it's worth my while.

I'll read back when I have a bit more time hope everyone is good xx

Aww are you, how you getting on at work? Really was not worth my while. Nursery fees are extortiante! Did you find a good one? You would be better working out what is best for you. Aww my lb still has no teeth yet either.... Been waiting ages for them haahaa.. Hope you are getting on fine xx
Thinking of Minno too :) <3 xx

Hi everyone

I'm new to this but have found this thread very interesting to read. All 152 pages! I have just been added to the ivf waiting list at ninewells and was looking for info on the timelines etc when I came across this thread. Hope you guys don't mind me gate crashing it.

It has been a very emotional time following everyone's ups and downs, I have shed a few tears along the way.

Hope to hear back from you guys

X

Hi ladies - and welcome Nessa, hope your waiting time for treatment goes very quickly.

Well I am now back from sunny Orlando. Had a fab time although temp was ridiculous some days - over 100 and too hot to walk around the parks but we managed it somehow lol

So now next for me if my last FET in Prague. Trying to work out the details and timings. Couldn't stick with the pill as it made me feel ill so now I'm just waiting on my natural af to arrive and then I can start the meds - ha - might be waiting a while then knowing my body!! Asked the doc in Prague for a plan b in case af doesn't show but he didn't suggest anyhing. Rubbish eh. I then suggested I could go for my scan as planned on 9th August and if no af and lining thin I could just start the meds anyway. He said yes just go for the scan! Who is the expert here?!!!!!! so I will keep you all posted

V great to hear from you. Sorry you're back at work. Sucks. How are you finding it? Great to hear how little man is getting on so well.

H I cannot believe the twins are almost one already! Scary!! Have you something nice planned to mark the special day?

Lots of love
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back