• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Jazz a so excited - can't wait to see pics. Really hope you have a nice and straightforward birth - thinking of you,lots of love x

Tinkerbell - sorry the dreaded 2wwis getting to you, I didn't really get any symptoms for a good few weeks about from cramping which feel like Af, so hope this is your time

Izabela - great news you've been matched I know it seems like ages away but you can enjoy a lovely Xmas & let your body chill a bit before the new year :)

Briss - hope you're doing ok, isn't u're follow-up appt soon.

Monkeyfeet / Serena I know one or two friends who have done blw and think it's great. Obviously I'm just hoping to get over 1st breast feeding hurdle first!!!

Things ok with me- still crazy busy at work and having to rush around. Bump is starting to feel really heavy now, can't believe I've still got 7wks of baby growth to go there is no more room!!!!

K xx

Thanks ladies!!

I'm really scared!! :(

7 weeks left key! It will fly by!!! Start slowing down with work though!

You will be just fab Kazza. So excited for you. Can't wait to see your news of your arrivals.xxxx

Don't be scared Kazza, it'll be an amazing experience and you'll have a team of drs & nurses monitoring you as you've got two lovely little ones. I wonder if they'll need to induce if you're already contracting & 2cm dilated?! I was only 1.5cm dilated after 2 days of contractions so fingers crossed it'll be lovely and quick. Best of luck, you'll be great x

Key - this will be you in a few weeks! It's come so quickly now you're in the last trimester! X

I know it will fly by I can't wait for little one to arrive & find out if a he or she!!

Kazza of course you're scared but you'll do great - are you any further dilated?

Xx

Key I can't believe you're staying team yellow, I'm so impressed :) I'd be desperate to know the minute I got a bfp haha!

Anyone got any news on Kazza? Hope she's doing well and coping ok and things are coming along quickly for her

Great news, so exciting can't wait to see pic. Kazza best luck to you and the babies dad. Lovely you are going to have booth your hand full. X

Thinkerbell thinking of you. X

I have my follow up with Create next week. Just got back from the open evening at CRGH. It's a different London clinic I am considering. I was mainly interested in IMSI and was a bit disappointed as this is very new procedure and apparently they only used it for about a year so not that much statistics. IMSI cannot guarantee that the sperm they pick for ICSI will be chromosomally OK but it increases the chances. They also said with my high FSH natural IVF is probably the way to go rather than stims. they are against mild stimulation: either full on stimulation or completely natural cycle. the doc seemed to be impressed with my chemical (I mean why they are so excited about it, he was like that's great. really?) I know what he meant that considering that we only had one egg it does seem positive but of course it isn't. It was good that the docs and embryologist stayed after the session to talk to each couple. It would definitely be far more expensive than at Create: natural cycle 5,800 + ICSI 1,000 (I am sure there will be additional expenses) but DH liked them much better than Create. DH was annoyed that at Create I was seen by different person every time and that I was put on mild stim but the second egg was not collected. I personally liked Create, they are low key but everyone is very nice and they almost got us there. I am so sure if it was not for hubby's poor sperm we would have been happily pregnant now.

Tinkerbell, how are you? any new symptoms?

I hope Kazza is doing well and we will hear wonderful news soon :)

Briss it's great you've got too good clinics to choose from - I think it's so important to feel comfortable with the clinic. That was a great things out Lister that generally I was seen by same nurse & scanner. Really pleased that there so positive about the first attempt - it is definitely a great sign of good things to come:)

Tinkerbell - I now can't wait to find out if we're team pink or blue but not long to go!!

Wondered if Kazza's little bundles of joy are here yet

K xx

So excited for Kazza - wonder how it's going. My bets are Josh will be 7lb 9 and Chloe will be 7lb 5.

Key - so excited to find out what you're having - have you chosen names for each? X

OMG I'm shaking as I type this but I think I just got my first (or many considering i ran/drove like a crazy lady to superdrugs to get more :haha:) :bfp:

Tinker bell that's amazing!!!!!
So so pleased for you. More details! How many dpt are you?
So happy x

Tinkerbell - Taft is fantastic news!!! So happy fur you - tell us more! X

Keep checking due Kazza too - sending love.x

I'm now a little nervous the lines are too faint, I'm 8dp5dt but only just as transfer wasn't done until 4.30ish.

I only had the hospital test in the house and couldn't take anymore not knowing and really thought it hadn't worked, even more so than past cycle and almost died when I saw the faintest of lines. Got FRER and Superdrugs as they're all 10miu rather than 25miu that the hospital one is all lines very clear, not dark but easy to see. Should I be worried they're not dark yet?

I think as long as there's a line you don't need to worry! Also you're not using FMU so they are bound to be fainter. Do you remember how faint Kazza's were at first? Mine wasn't that dark when I did it at 11dp5dt

This is fantastic news. So exciting. How many tests have you done and do you think you'll just keep doing them constantly until your official test date?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->