• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

A lines a line tinkerbell!!! As serena also says - its not fmu which could make a difference but there's also a lot of road to suggest darkness of line means nowt.
How very exciting! What is your official otd?xx

Sorry Monkeyfeet just seen your post - thank you so much for posting me the book! X

Tinkerbell that's brillant news - a line is deinately a line and at 8dp5dt I don't think it will be really strong yet. I'm so happy for you what a fantastic feeling to see 1st ever bfp - I know I struggled to believe it, and even now can't quite 100% believe I'm pregnant

What fantastic news to start off weekend

K xxxx

Well it was FMU and had been left almost 4 hours before I had the nerve to dip the test? OTD isn't until 12th, I'm going to ring the clinic Monday and see if they'll do blood just so I know numbers and hopefully can relax more.
Going to buy more tests over the weekend and try not to become obsessed, don't all point and laugh now ;)

Brilliant, can't wait to hear how tomorrow's one goes. How does it feel to be pregnant?! Is your OH over the moon? X

Great news Thinkerbell. Yayyyyy.. So pleased for you! Is going to be darker tomorrow. X

Tinker bell that's amazing news!! you can repeat the test tomorrow just to check the line gets darker but use the same brand.

So here's a pic of my tests, it's not the best, the lines are much more pink and a bit darker IRL

Brilliant, can't wait to hear how tomorrow's one goes. How does it feel to be pregnant?! Is your OH over the moon? X

He is beyond excited but trying to stay calm and not get over the top because he's so scared of it being so early, he is finding it hard not to get too excited though because he was unbelievably ready for this, I'd never known a man so broody

Great news Thinkerbell. Yayyyyy.. So pleased for you! Is going to be darker tomorrow. X

Thank you, I really hope so, I think i'll be just if not more nervous tomorrw

Tinker bell that's amazing news!! you can repeat the test tomorrow just to check the line gets darker but use the same brand.

Thank you, yep I have 1 FRER left from today and will get more of those along with more Superdrug ones tomorrow and maybe even a digi monday :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
These are three perfectly clear tests! BFP!

Can understand your husband not wanting to get too over-excited as it's so early, but it's hard not to! This is such wonderful news. Only a few hours until your next test and then this will seem even more real! It's def a positive but after all the money of IVF there's no harm in treating yourself to as many tests as you want to see BFP written as many ways as possible!

I didn't realise how stupidly big the pic was, sorry. I'll try fix it on the computer later, only noticed when I've come on here using my phone.

It was about the same, maybe a very, very slight but darker but not really noticeable. Going to get more superdrugs tests as I prefer those to the FRER ones, don't like the thin lines ;)

definitely BFP!!! you cant miss it. fingers crossed it will get darker! when is your OTD?

Still bfp - yeah great news I don't think there is any doubt. Just think in about 3 weeks you'll get to see your baby on a scan :happydance:

K xx

Desperate for some news on the twins - hope everything is going well!

Monkeyfeet - got your book - thank you so much! X

Me too Serena, I imagine Kazza has her hands full atm being a new mum of 2 :) I can't wait to hear all the news of the birth, weights etc

These tests are going to be the death of me, so Friday I used the hospital one then 2 Superdrugs and 1 FRER, Saturday a FRER the lines betweent he 2 FRER were hardly any different, infact you'd struggle to see a difference, this morning I did another Superdrug cause it's all I could get y'day and the line was quite noticeably lighter than Friday but still obvious and of course all mornig/afternoon I've been thinking the worst so did another is afternoon and the lines darker again, I don't know what's going on but it's enough to send me loopy.

Tinkerbell, that's really crazy! I feel for you but hope for the best. I'd test with only one brand otherwise you will get different results and start panicking. what DPO are you? it should be darker by about 13/14 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->