IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

I echo what key says, wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow Kazza. Thinking of you muchly.xxxx

Hope all else are well and key that you get on well on Tuesday.x

Thanks ladies,

Bfn for me! Gutted! We are now on a break and I'm booking our wedding at sundridge park manner, for next year. It's dominated our lives for two years and it's time for a break! But that said, I will go to the follow up and also see if they will write back to our gp to be referred back to princess royal for a Lap and dye and ovarian drilling to maximise our chances of a natural conception. They never bothered to do this due to oh sperm count. But sometimes this is normal now!

Thanks for all your support! I don't no what I would have done without this thread! Bit I will be posting and keeping up to date with you ladies!!!

Key good luck for tomorrow! Let us know the outcome!

Monkey feet how are you doing?

Kazza I am so so sorry. Words cannot express. I wholeheartedly admire you're 'pick yourself up, dust yourself down' approach - stay strong and so pleased you have a wedding to focus on arranging to help you have a real from
This journey.
Totally agree you should do follow up and see if they can put you through lap & dye, sometimes they seem all too quick to focus on one issue without fully investigating and getting the whole picture.

On the wedding note - how bloody exciting?!? Have you a date in mind?

Stay strong. Lots of love and hugs.xxx

Kazza I am so sorry, I really thought this might be your time. I think you are absolutely right to get referrals for lap & dye etc, if DH’s sperm has improved then hopefully there is no reason why you can’t get pregnant naturally.

On a much happier note glad to hear you are moving forward with the wedding, you’ll have an amazing day at Sundridge Park Manor and it will give you something lovely and drug free to focus on for the next few months. You take care and just enjoy some time off now – go wild and have a few drunken nights out :thumbup:!!

K xxx

Had the hysteroscopy today which wasn't too bad really. You have to take the bum suppositories (sorry if tmi!) the night before and an hour before procedure - so double the fun!!

It's actually quite interesting seeing your uterus and tubes etc on the screen - and it's not too painful just a bit uncomfortable at times. They said everything looked good which i guess is great news, although i was kinda hoping there was going to be a fibroid or something they could remove and would maybe explain two failed goes so far (crazy or not??).

Nothing more to do now, justing waiting to start lovely sniffers on 28th and go from there

Kazza - hope you're doing ok hun and Monkeyfeet thanks for still hanging out with us ltttc girlies

hope everyone else is doing well

k x

So glad today went well Key, totally understand your thought process though, sometimes it feels easier if you know there is an actual reason etc.
Hope the bum rockets were not too bad!

Here's hoping the next week flies so that you can get back on your journey when starting sniffers. Wishing you all the luck in the world for this cycle.

Kazza, still thinking of you loads and hoping you and your man ate looking after each other. Looking forward to hearing all about your wedding planning.

Hope all else are ok. Xxx

Key!!! Excellent news about the hscopy!!! Reassuring!! But totally get your thought process! Are you not sedated for the procedure?
Good luck with sniffers!

Monkey feet! Bum rockets!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

AFM still but down, oh wants to think more before booking the wedding now, think he is concerned that we could be spending the money on more ivf! I think that too but I really needed something positive to focus on! Thought I was getting a break but, the follow up is 9 th oct and we have an appt at the lister to egg share on the 28th so... Maybe I won't be getting much of a break!

Egg sharing.. Have I missed a post? That sounds very exciting (albeit can see you would really like a break and wedding to focus on). Tell me more...

Lister is meant to be excellent as well, guys nearly refused us in our last cycle (said they were fully booked) so we very nearly took our cycle with lister but when I told guys that, they magically found room to squeeze us in as paying clients!!

Hi ladies,

Sorry been away for awhile. Good to see the updates from you lovely ladies.

Kazz: Looks like a lot going on on your side. Big hug for you for being so strong and not giving up :hugs: Wedding and egg sharing. Big events/decisions. Whatever you and hubby decides to do next, one will bring hope and the other joy. Keep us posted. Know that we're cheering for you and OH.

Tinkerbell: Starting your IUI soon? Hope you're enjoying your little break before the ball starts rolling again.

Key: Glad hysteroscopy went well today. I know what you mean about hoping they will find something. We humans just want an explanation for the puzzling things in life isn't it? Not long till the 28th now. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.

Monkeyfeet: Congrates on baby boy! Good to hear that the nausea is now gone and with a new house to decorate, you must be busy preparing for the big move. My LO might be born around the same time as yours. EDD 22 Feb but we're expecting them to be a few weeks early as twins usually arrive much earlier.

Afm, I'm finally getting some relief from nausea. Started going back to work again today...been absent from work for over 2 months. Was diagnosed with hyperemesis (severe morning sickness). Fingers crossed, there won't be a relapse. We have a scan early Oct to find out the gender. Hopefully all will be well.

Anastacia - great to hear from you, but sorry you've suffered so much with morning sickness, it sounds like it has been an awful few months. Can't wait to here the twin sexes, maybe one of each??

Kazza - understand what you mean about wanting to have a break and having the wedding to look forward to. But also know where DH is coming from - you've started this journey and you only want it to end with bfp - it's a tough one, but you've just got to do what's right for you guys!! And egg sharing at Lister - that sounds exciting, is this a new thing you've just looked into??

No you don't get sedated for hysteroscopy - it really isn't too bad just really uncomfortable at a few points

k xx

Anastacia, lovely to hear from you! Sorry to hear how you have suffered but it will be worth it in the end!!! Let us no the sex!! Very exciting!!!!

Key, yes just decided last week lister are seeing us on the 25th oct and follow up is the 9th. So trying to hold out until then before booking it. Hoping the venue don't call and say someone else is interested I. That date as we've not formally secured the date with the deposit.

Monkeyfeet how are you doing?

Wonder how serena is doing!

I hope you're all well. I've started the sniffers today - so the rollercoaster ride will begin again. Hopefully i won't get the headaches i had last time.

I am going to take some time out of the forum this time whilst i'm doing the treatment, so i will pop back on here in a month or so with hopefully a bfp!

In the meantime i hope you all keep well and happy :)

k xx

Oh Kazza that is such bad news, I'm so disappointed for you. I can completely sympathise with feeling gutted & needing a break but I'm sure when you're ready it'll be third time lucky! And wedding planning is such a good distraction! One of my best friends got married in Sundridge Park Manor & it was the best wedding. I was a bridesmaid actually so I was very giddy on the day. It was a year ago on the 22nd I think if that was a sat, and it was gorgeous sunshine. When are you planning on tying the knot?
Please don't be too down heartened about this whole process, it sucks & is completely unfair & sh&t at times but it'll work & all be worth it in the end x
And you're the positive one on this forum so you can't stop now!

Key- best of luck for this round. I've def found it helps to have a break from reading the forum everyday. It was so massively helpful during the first round & I'm so glad I had you guys to go through this with, but at this stage it can almost cause more stress & I hate having to tell you guys when it doesn't work & I hate hearing when it hasn't worked for anyone too as it makes me really sad. But hopefully in 6 months or a year we'll all be on here with much better news x enjoy your break & I'll look forward to hearing from you when you're ready x

Monkeyfeet - how is it going hon? Are you big now? And how are you feeling? X

Afm - nothing exciting really, taking the sniffers & tablets for FET & have a scan on Tues to see if lining is thick (blegh). And go from there I guess x

Much love to you all x

Hey Key, I might a bit late but all the best :hugs: Taking a break from the forum can be helpful but know that we are thinking of you. Hope it's a BFP in a month's time!

Serena: Hello, how did it go with your scan. Ready to move to the next stage?

Kazz & Monkeyfeet: Hope you ladies are keeping well and warm as the weather has turned a few notches down.

Afm: Feeling tonnes better although there are still bad days. Taking a break over the weekend to Peak District to do some walking. Hope the leaves have changed colours and the weather behaves.

Wondering how the other ladies; JHoney, Tinkerbell, etc are doing.

Great to hear from you Serena! Hope tomorrow's scan goes well.

All ok this end thanks. Keep us posted. Think of you all lots.xx

Hi ladies,

How are you all doing?

Serena an new your end Hun, or everything crossed for this fet!

Hope keys doing well too!

Afm I had my follow up who said our chances of ivf working are still high despite having two fresh and one frozen failures. They want to put us on the short protocol, not sure what that entails ! So we were thinkimg of egg sharing and lister want to see us despite the failures so that appt is on the 31st oct so we will see what they say! If we can egg share then we will do that as its a fracturing of the cost! We have also booked our wedding as I was planning to take a break but OH wants to squeeze anther one in too!

Oh and offered us the free hscopy too but we need to decide on egg sharing first!

My amh levels came bak normal this time too at 18 las time they were very high at 45 but seems like a big drop by they said these were normal levels!

Hey Kazz, firstly congrates on the upcoming wedding. That's certainly something to lift up the spirits in the coming weeks/months. When and where is the big day? It'll be double happiness when BFP comes around :) I vaguely remember reading about short protocol before starting my ivf. It's suppose to be less drug intensive isn't it? Keep us posted on how you get along.

Key honey, hope all going well on your end.

Afm, our 20 weeks scan revealed a boy and a girl. Had a scare last week. Was at a friend's place and her boy came down with chicken pox that night. My mum had always told me that I've never contracted chicken pox hence no natural immunisation to it. Chicken pox can cause deformities to unborn babies and my GP seemed quite nervous. Blood test finally revealed that I'm immune afterall and GP concluded that I must have had sub-clinical chicken pox (chicken pox with no symptom) when I was young. That's my adventure last week.

I can't believe it - got BFP this morning (test date)!!!!!

I'm in shock. I also have had period cramps for a week so half feel like I might get AF at any moment but trying not to freak out about that too much. Even if this doesn't work out at least it's good to know it's possible as I haven't really ever felt like it could happen before.

thought I'd quickly pop on to share this, particularly with Kazza & Key as I think we have all felt quite similarly at times on this forum and its good to know all the sadness & stress can lead to something positive in the end.

Now have to keep my fingers crossed for the next few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->