IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Hi serena

Hope you enjoyed your break!!

When is AF due?

You start sniffers four times a day until AF arrives then drop down to 2 a day thereafter. It's not synarell this time and I have had no symptoms at all this time!!!! Then you start HRT!! I have my scan next week to check the thickness of the lining!!

Looking forward to finding out and really hoping the embie makes it!!!

Hope everyone else is doing great!!

Hi all,

Sorry been away so long. Kazza so excited for you having started again and key and Serena should be fairly close behind? Lovely to keep in touch with you all and I will be checking into see how you all Ervin and thinking of you muchly.

All well this end. 16+2 today and found out yesterday we have a boy! All starting to feel real now. Bought a house back in Suffolk so the plan is to be leaving London by christmas. All change!

Hope all else are well.

Much love.xxx

Hi monkey feet!!

Wow all go for you!!! Many congratulations a beautiful baby boy!!! Amazing!! How has your pregnancy been? When is your due date?

Hey hon,

Thank you - so pleased and feel so lucky. Pregnancy has gotten easier since about two weeks ago, nausea has gone however still discovering the unpleasantries that no one tells you about!! Far less tired and need to pee less now. It's all starting to feel real especially after finding out its a boy now. Due 7th feb. Just so grateful all is still well.

How's things with you? Good news the sniffers not so bad this time round, is it scan next week did you say? So excited for you. Good feelings about this time for you. You really deserve it. Will be keeping everything crossed. Xx

Monkeyfeet - congrats on the news of a little boy and the move to Norfolk, bet things are very exciting in your household. Glad to hear pregnancy symptoms have got a bit easier

Kazza - you're back at Guys this week aren't you? Hope your lining is thickening up nicely - let us know how you get on

Serena - great to hear from you hun. Like you i've been making the most of not being on drugs and drinking far too much so time to slow before before treatment begins again. So are you going to be starting down reg is Sept or Oct?

AFM - have been making the most of no treatments by travelling up and down the country! But now am just waiting for next Af (probably early Sept) so then will have the hysteroscopy and start down regging on Day 21. If all goes well (and hopefully they don't extend my down regging due to being busy as normal!) i should be looking for ec and et towards end of Oct. Think i am going to start accupunture again once a week, as i do think that helped the quality of my embroyos last time

Hope everyone is doing well and getting settled in for another 2 weeks of sporting fun with paralympics

k x

Hiya,

Glad things are underway key!!! That time will fly by and you will be in the 2ww before you no it!!

I had my appt today! Lining is 7.8 and looking good by all accounts. Egg transfer is booked for next Friday!!! Fingers crossed this little snow baby survives the thaw!

Woohoo! Fab news kazza, very exciting. Will be thinking of you! Xx

Key great to hear youve been making mOst of downtime, sounds fab! Hoping AF arrives on time and you can get back on your journey.xx

Kazza - am so excited about Friday for you, I am sure the embroyo will survive, I think Guys only freeze strong ones. Good luck & let us know how you get on

Kx

Thank you!! Fingers crossed I'll update on Friday!

How is everyone xxx

Hello everyone, haven't stopped by here in quite a while.
How is everyone doing? Kazza is it transfer tomorrow? How are you feeling?

We had our follow up a couple of weeks ago and went quite well, they were very pleased with how our cycle went apart from obviously the negative result. I got a great number of eggs and very good quality, our embryos were also good quality until day 3 when their growth just started slowing down and the Dr we spoke to said it could just be that they don't like the conditions they are in after day 3 so in future cycle they will deffinelty be putting embryos back on day 3 rather than day 5 and he said he feels very confident that it will work as everything else went so well and all was looking great until day 3.
As hubby's count was 61million and 28 million post was in egg collection day which is considered normal they are happy for us to give IUI a few try's although we have to beware its possible on the day of IUI that we could get lucky and hubby give a good sample again or it could be bad news and be a poor sample again because he has had one of each.

So we'll try a couple of IUIs, with the first on my cycle starting late October/early November and we'll try to save the money for IVF aswell which we probably won't have it all saved until about a years time, so hopefully it won't be needed.

Good luck today Kazza. Thinking of you.xx

Hope all else are well and enjoy the sunny weekend ahead!x

Thanks Monkeyfeet!

Tinkerbell, lovely to here from you! Really glad you havea plan going forward and the follow up went well. Make your you keep us posted!

Quick update from me, my embie survived the thaw, the embie will actually lose cells when it thaws. They said they would like to see it lose no more than 50 % ours lost 25% so that was good news! Then they cultured it over night to see if it regained the cells and it regained back to what it was like before it was frozen! I'm very pleased as it was a hatched blast, I have everything riding on this! Fingers crossed!

Kazza - that sounds like excellent news from yesterday, am so glad it recoveteevall the cells. I'all be keeping my fingers crossed that the 2ww goes by quickly and you finally get the bfp you deserve :thumbup: when is OTD?

Tinkerbell good to hear you have a chance with IUI as I understand that they are a lot less invasive - really hope it works for you guys and you don't have to go down IVF route again.

Monkeyfeet hope everything going OK with planning for move etc

Serena when are you back at Guys hun?

Afm am just waiting for AF so we can start the ride again...

Hope your all loving the sunshine

Kxx

Hi key, hope your doing well! Not long now till the journey begins again!!!

Yes all sounds good, I feel much more positive this to time but I'm not sure that's a good thing just invade it doesn't work!!

Having a nice long weekend off, had Friday and sat off and back on Tuesday!!

How is everyone ?

Kazza how you doing on the dreaded 2WW? When is your test date? Everything crossed for you hun

AFM booked in for hystercopy on Weds 19th and then start sniffers on 28th Sept. Here we go again.......

Awwww glad things are rolling now good luck with that!!

It's is Tuesday, bfn today 6dp6dt!!!

You know you shouldn't be testing so early!!!! Don't lose hope yet it is probably way too early to detect hsg levels

k xx

Good luck for tomorrow Kazza. I'm trying to send good vibes, baby dust & anything else that will get the result you deserve. Here's praying for that bfp

K xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->