IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

Hi nette think it is Dr Heasley had the planning appointment yesterday all went well but had to ask why my drugs were so expensive and it turns out that my AMH levels have seriously dropped the last time I had them checked there were 15 they are now 5 very scarry difference in only 4yrs

yes I think I had a mr Heasley at t very start of my treatment before he retired and went to private clinic. how are things going for you?

Hi netty all good just had my first scan yesterday I have 3 follicles on my right ovary that are already 17mm on day 5 scan and 4 on the left that are under 10mm not sure if that's good or not but hey ho it only takes one.
How are you keeping how far along are you now?

This time last yr i started my treatment. And i am very blessed to have a beautiful baby girl called mia!... she was due 22.01.15.... but decided to arrive 4 weeks early ... we saw her beautiful face and held her on christmas day.... best present ever!!! So hang in there... it is difficult but try to stay positive. U have everything to fight for. How did everything go.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter what a wonderful Christmas present. Hi we got 6 eggs 2 were immature and out of the 4 only 1 fertilised so had a 3 day transfer on 26th march fingers crossed hun the transfer was bit traumatic for me very sore due to previous surgery on my cervix for abnormal cells Dr said my cervix is flush with the vagina and that I will deffo need a stitch if we get our BFP

Hi Girls... I'm back due to start a FET cycle may/June 2017....
Just wondering how you's all are doing? Anybody going through treatment at present?

Hi nette, I'm doing well. Just started meds today :)
Have you had anymore treatment from you dd xx

No more treatment as of yet.... not sure when to jump on roller coaster again!

Thanks nette, she's 2years5months. Time goes too quick as I'm sure you know..
Currently 4dp5dt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->