IVF/ICSI at RVH??? Cycle buddy OCT/NOV xx

It's really hard not to worry, I was convinced it hadn't worked and then when they did a 3 day transfer with two embryos I just gave up hoping, i had it in my head it would only work if they did a five day transfer with 1 embryo, but it did work for me so try not to get disheartened.

Prof. McClure did my egg collection, he is really lovely. I didn't have gas and air,can't remember if it was offered or not but I wouldn't have needed it anyway,iv pain relief was enough. A nurse stays with you and talks to you and keeps topping up iv as you need it. My hubby was right by my side from second we walked into hospital, he only left to do his sample while I was in recovery and I hardly even noticed he was away cause I was quite sleepy. It honestly wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was a bit crampy when I got home but I just went to bed for a few hours and was grand when I woke up. xx

Amoeba how did you get on? Hope you are home now and relaxing & hubby is looking after you xxx

Butterfly are you expecting twins?

Nette hope all is well with you.. Xxx

Congrats on all those eggs. 7 is great numbers.
I can't remember who dine ER. I must check my notes. It doesn't matter who does it I'm sure they are all fab x

Hi,

I'm not expecting twins, only one embryo implanted but I'm more than happy with just one, twins would have been lovely but so thankful to be expecting one little baby.

Seven eggs is great! Dr abagie (think that's how you spell it) did my transfer, he is really really nice. Hope you got lots of embryos! xx

Amo you need to think positive, my first cycle I had 7 eggs, 4 fertilised, no frosties, and no BFP, my 2nd cycle I had 12 eggs collected and out of those 12 only 4 fertilised, I felt so disappointed and was in shock that 4 had only made it overnight, but out of those 4 I have baby on board & 2 frosties. So please think positive and stay strong...

Butterfly how is you pregnancy going? Did you find out the sex? Xx

If you are worried or have any concerns what so ever phone the nurses in rfc. They will advise you mrs.
Sorry never heard of it.
Keep us updated with your transfer, if all 4 are still going strong on day 3 then you will have a day 5 blast. Good luck x

Hey, congrats on your day5 transfer, I never felt a thing with the gels! Unless you have an infection or something, ring rfc. Ask the nurses.

That's brill you still had 1 left, stay positive, the cramps and all are normal so try not to worry, when is ur test date? Are you planning on testing early or stick it out? My first cycle I waited until the day before test day, then on my 2nd cycle I tested 5 days after the transfer and got a positive! I read about drinking pure pineapple juice after ER. So I done that. But that's the only thing I done plus plenty of rest, oh and no hot baths...
Baba is doing well, 8 weeks and counting :)

Amoeba I am only getting back on this thing now. Internet has been giving kip. So I am lying up at Farnham estate Cavan for a few days using theirs....lol. Things so far are sounding good for u. Cramping is normal.my first sign I knew I was pregnant was when I stretched up there was a weird tightness in my belly . I tested 2 days before my date and got a positive.... I am really rooting for u. U have done a fine job so far, but the rest is out of ur control so just rest up.
I am now 33 weeks pregnant and boyo is it starting to get heavy, everything is measuring well, so I can't complain. Jack doll how u doing???

Hi ladies i'm back just had first appointment at Origin yesterday getting excited now and am back again on 25th Feb for our planning appointment and hope to start as soon as. Hope everyone is keping well

It hard I am sure to get back on the wagon. Good on ha. Do u know who ur consultant is yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->