IVF/ICSI August

Gutted so gutted and confused now!!
Woke up early this morning to do another first response and a clue blue digital. I thought I would see those 2 pink lines again on first response as I did yesterday also thought that clear blue would read posative today. I thought the 1st pee of the day is the best. Anyway tested and now they both read negative ...,what the hell is going on!!!
I got back into bed and cried myself back to sleep as those pink lines made me think I could be preggers and I don't know my body that well.., the truth is us women do know our bodys and I knew deep down it hadn't worked.
I just don't get how it was posative yesterday afternoon but not now!
OH is making me go for my blood test still at 10am, I don't see the point at all
Hugs to all
Nat x

I really feel for you because this is almost a mirror image of what happened to me.... I took a FRER way after the trigger would have been out my system (2 days late for AF!) and it was positive. I took a EC and that was negative so i could not understand what was happening. I rushed out to shop and got a CB Digi which immediately brought up PREGNANT and i breathed a sigh of relief. We had already booked an apt with the midwife previously after a series of BFP's so i went to work as normal, got home and thought i would just take one more CB Digi before we left for the apt and it came up NOT PREGNANT!

It seemed to me that First Response and CB Digi can pick up even the very slightest of bits of left over trigger shot :growlmad: which a few hours later turned BFN.

I hope your ending is different to mine and I wish you all the very best of luck... everyone is different! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Trix - if its any consolation at all I know how you feel. I just knew it was AF - like you it started just alittle then became much more of a flow (sorry if too detailed) Zita West seems to be top of her game, I have the 'Fertility Guide to Getting Pregnant' This I purchased two years ago. I think what strikes me about her is that she is very holistic in her approach - wheras the fertility clinics are very clinical. I think I might go down that path myself. I know how you feel about the two embies as well. I only had one last time. In other countries in Europe that put back three. Its all the darn laws here. Anyway, I can say is that it WILL happen for us. You might still be in for a slight chance. xxx

Awe. So sad to hear what's been going on. Sorry girls. Thinking of you. xx

Definitely over for me girls, got proper period now. Will call nurse tomorrow as have day off, so annoying still having to take pessaries (ew) so hopefully she'll tell me to stop tomorrow and I really really don't wanna have to take a test Sunday cos it'll be such a waste of the test!

Hubby and I are okay with it all. We're gonna book a trip to Thailand and Australia for my cousin's wedding next year as a consolation! And we're trying to re-plan our lives. Of course, if we can get another round on NHS, great. But I need an honest opinion from my FS - with a low follicle count and high FSH at my age (33), am i really ever likely to conceive, even with IVF? We don't think we can go down the egg donation or adoption route, maybe we'll change our mind but we want our own children or nothing (well, or dogs! Ha ha).

It's a weird feeling contemplating never having children - taking the road less travelled. It'll be against society's norms but maybe it'll enrich our lives. I donno.

Anyway, SO delighted for those of you who got BFPs and Nat, fingers crossed for you. xxx

Definitely over for me girls, got proper period now. Will call nurse tomorrow as have day off, so annoying still having to take pessaries (ew) so hopefully she'll tell me to stop tomorrow and I really really don't wanna have to take a test Sunday cos it'll be such a waste of the test!

Hubby and I are okay with it all. We're gonna book a trip to Thailand and Australia for my cousin's wedding next year as a consolation! And we're trying to re-plan our lives. Of course, if we can get another round on NHS, great. But I need an honest opinion from my FS - with a low follicle count and high FSH at my age (33), am i really ever likely to conceive, even with IVF? We don't think we can go down the egg donation or adoption route, maybe we'll change our mind but we want our own children or nothing (well, or dogs! Ha ha).

It's a weird feeling contemplating never having children - taking the road less travelled. It'll be against society's norms but maybe it'll enrich our lives. I donno.

Anyway, SO delighted for those of you who got BFPs and Nat, fingers crossed for you. xxx

Hello Hun

I am so sad to read your post Hun, but admire you that your so strong to move forward with your life and taking steps to make it positive. I am hoping with all my heart you get another round on the NHS and you get your BFP

Please keep us updated Hun
Hugs
Nat xx

Ok so just got off the phone from my Doctors surgery, my bloods indicates early pregnancy they think however they want to repeat bloods tomorrow to see if my levels have doubled. If they haven't then it looks like a chemical or early MC and if they have it's posative. I am not gonna allow myself to get excited because I can't handle any knock backs if it is bad news....iykwim?

Wiped before and had very light pink blood so that dosent fill me with confidence.

My clinic did book me in for a scan on the 6th October , so hopefully I will get
That far. They told me to do a hpt tomorrow and go for bloods so that's what I will do

Hope your all well
Hugs
Nat x

Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you Nat!!! xx

So sorry trix! :hugs:

Nat - hope it is good news for you! :dust:

so sorry trixie :(

fingers crossed nat :hugs:

Did anyone get AF cramps? I feel like period is coming all the time :nope: public bone ache the lot.

Good luck for tomorrow Nat, got everything crossed for you.

Trix - hope there is something they can do for you, if they think its worth trying IVF then I'll be looking to do round 2 in December/Jan if you fancy some company!!

Mummy - I think af type cramps is a really good sign.

Hope everyone else is okay.

H xx

fingers crossed helen, you must be going out of your mind. Thinking of you xx

:cry: so sorry Trix.

Crossing everything for you Nat.

Helen, thinking of you too. Praying all turns out well.

Mummy, cramps are a good sign!

p.s. I had my scan today and was able to see a heartbeat. :cloud9:

that's awesome BB, i'm going next week for my scan, so i'll be 6+3 then, hope i see one too!!!

mummy, i had AF like crampings from around 6dpt, can't remember exactly, but i thought it was over all the time,
but it's not, cramping is good aparently

trixie, so sorry it's over... i hope your FS is honest with you and i like your attitude,
that it's not the end and there are plenty of other things to do in life

nat, keeping fingers crossed for you! what did the hpt say?

Hello

So it's 2weeks today since transfer.
I took a hpt this morning a 6 day early response... I got a BFN despite getting a posative on Tuesday and Wednesday my bloods coming back as early pregnant. I am due for another blood test today to see if bloods have doubled but can't bring myself to go. I can't see the point when even a hpt after 2 weeks returned negative.
I can't allow myself to dragging this out longer when I know deep down I am not pregnant.
My family are gonna be furious that I have not gone for bloods today.

.....as for family I wish I hadn't told them about my early BFP from home test and bloods. I feel so much presure now.

Hope your all well
Hugs
Nat c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh