Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

I didnt know that about spotting with ivf. Did you have spotting with your first pregnancy?

@Almost, I hope that the spotting stops for good hun! :hugs::hugs:

I had brown spotting with my first pregnancy which was IVF and it scared me half to death! I went in for an early scan at 9 weeks with my twins and everything was fine, we saw two flickering heart beats on the monitor! It was a beautiful site and I had piece of mind! We think that the spotting might of been the 3rd embryo that didn't make it causing the spotting since we transferred 3 that cycle.

I did not and that was full ivf to get my eggs this was less intrusive since it was just a transfer so I don't think it's related to that but who knows!

Wanna- all the best tomorrow. Are you having any symptoms?

Almost- I am glad the spotting is no more there. You are almost 12 wks. Time flies. How are you doing? Apart from the spotting scare?

I just came home from my 3rd beta and now the wait. I still do not have any symtoms other than the sore boobs that I have been having since starting PIO.

Star I'm sure you will be get more symptoms soon enough! I am doing well my naseau has been much less I have started getting the itchy tummy and boobs already my boobs are Def fuller than before pregnancy and I'm showing since the weekend. I am just patiently waiting for my scan in a couple weeks

Wanna- all the best tomorrow. Are you having any symptoms?

Almost- I am glad the spotting is no more there. You are almost 12 wks. Time flies. How are you doing? Apart from the spotting scare?

I just came home from my 3rd beta and now the wait. I still do not have any symtoms other than the sore boobs that I have been having since starting PIO.

Thanks for the good luck wishes!!! I really appreciate them!!! :hugs: As far as symptoms I am really bloated, I have on my big stretchy waste pants because tighter ones bother me. I have been having some AF type cramps and some stretching and pulling in my stomach/uterus!! I can feel it growing, or it is the embryos settling in, as weird as that sounds!!!

Good luck with your 3rd set of betas! I am sure they will be great! :dust:

@ wanna that doesn't sound crazy at all that's exactly how I felt and I got a positive... It's the strangest little twinges and pulling and pinching good luck to you.. Beta tomorrow?

@almost that must be an amazing feeling can't wait to got that 12wk mark and not have this constant stress!!

@star what was your first beta? I can't believe they are making me wait a week in between betas I'm going crazy

I have not checked in here for a while.

Wanna I just read your signature. I am so sorry. I am thinking about you and praying for future blessings.

I hope Almost and Cali are doing well.

Thinking about you all.

I have not checked in here for a while.

Wanna I just read your signature. I am so sorry. I am thinking about you and praying for future blessings.

I hope Almost and Cali are doing well.

Thinking about you all.

Thank you for the kind words hun! :hugs: I have a link to my journal in my signature if you want to stalk me and keep in touch! I hope you are doing well and that you have a good weekend!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->