Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

Haha no twins for me wanna has twins! I transferred one both times and have one running around and the other is growing now :) yes male factor big time :( no frosties left we had two and one did not survive the thaw so I hope we have a strong healthy bean growing just can't wait to hit the 12 week mark

@almost us too DH has Congenital absence of the vas deferens been a long road for us hoping this is a strong pregnancy so anxious to find out beta and hoping its high

@wanna do you remember you 2ww with twins were u having any symptoms? Was your beta super high?

Amazing official congrats I'm so happy for you and EDIT DH!

Thanks for the congrats hun! I really appreciate you cheering me on and wishing me good luck! :hugs: I hope that your cold is going away and that you are feeling better now! :hugs:

Wow this seems like such a lucky thread congrats to all of you getting those BFPs this is my first time posting here I just found this group but we did Ivf with Icis beta is Monday 4/11 but I've tested at home a few times all positive.. I'm still nervous until I know my beta but very hopeful! Crazy dreams and tons of cramping seems to be my only symptoms so far... Anyone else feeling different yet? My due date would be Sec. 13th so I'm close to all you girls on here!

@almost mine was FET also but I never did the fresh dr was worried I would be overstimulated with meds so he had me freeze and then did a FET a month later transferred two embies and here we are... Can I ask on the first time with twins did u have symptoms right away? Was ur beta super high? My DH is convinced it's twins but idk so far I just have a ton of cramping I feel like if it was twins I might be feeling some sickness by now... Thoughts?! Did you transfer two again?!

@almost male factor infertility?

@wanna do you remember you 2ww with twins were u having any symptoms? Was your beta super high?

@almost us too DH has Congenital absence of the vas deferens been a long road for us hoping this is a strong pregnancy so anxious to find out beta and hoping its high

@Cali, Good luck with your betas! I hope they are nice and high! Congrats and H&H 9 months to you! :flower:

Yes, I have B&G twins that will be 3 in May! :thumbup: They are such a joy and they will keep you busy on your toes for sure as well also! :haha::winkwink: My symptoms with the FET cycle where I transferred 2 embryos so far have been, soar boobs, cramping, some AF type feel to them, tugging pulling stretching sensation in my uterus and stomach area, I have had some nauseous in the morning and afternoon if I go to long without eating, once I eat I feel better, and I have been hungry!!!

As far as my betas with the twin pregnancy that I had here were my numbers:

-at 4weeks were 203
-4 weeks and 2 days it was 365
-6 weeks and 2 days my HCG bloods were nice and high at 22,461

It just goes to show that the early blood work doesn't always tell you for sure if it is twins or not, I also got my BFP at 4 days past transfer with this cycle and that was what happened with my twins before, but one of my friends on the boards also got her BFP at the same time frame and she is only pregnant with 1 baby. Good luck to you if you are hoping for twins! I hope both of your embryos are growing great!

@wanna wow thanks for all the info where are you at with your cycle now? Did you only transfer one this time? I'll be happy either way... Twins actually scare me a little it seems so overwhelming one healthy baby would be awesome!!

@wanna I just went back and did some reading so you are on your 2ww good luck to you! Symptoms sound promising and since your body took so well last time you probably don't have anything to worry about! Congrats

@wanna wow thanks for all the info where are you at with your cycle now? Did you only transfer one this time? I'll be happy either way... Twins actually scare me a little it seems so overwhelming one healthy baby would be awesome!!

I transferred 2 embryos this time. I have 1 left still frozen. The embryologist said my 2 were of really great quality! :thumbup: The first time I did my fresh IVF cycle for the twins I transferred 3 embryos and ended up with the twins, so this time I am hoping it results in 1 baby, but if 2 stick than we would be okay with either a total of 3 or 4 children.

I also wanted to mention that my DH has male factor infertility, he had a vasectomy and reversed it after we were married, but he had a low sperm count and I wasn't getting pregnant, in addition to the issues I have so we did IVF. We were LTTC for 3 years and then went to IVF. My full details are summarized in my signature! :thumbup:

As far as where I am in this cycle today is 4 days past transfer with 2 embryos. I did my transfer on Tuesday 04/05! My HCG beta is on 04/14! Wish me luck!

Thanks for sharing! Your twins were so tiny and born on my wedding anniversary! Good luck to you excited to hear if it ends up being one or two for you this time around!!

Yay Wanna! Congratulations. You may be having twins again:)

Cali- Welcome and congratulations too!

Cant wait to hear the great beta #s the next few days! Best of luck ladies.

Thanks for the Congrats Star! :hugs:

So tomorrow I have to go in for blood work to check Progesterone and Estradiol however I can't get in early in the morning and I have to go in the afternoon since DH can't take the morning off from work. He has taken way to much time off from work already for my FET so my RE is going to have to wait on the results the next day. I should just be able to stay on my same meds anyways for another day it shouldn't be to big of a deal. On the 14th I have HCG and progesterone check so I am excited about that, I hope I get great numbers! :thumbup:

On another note the progesterone in oil injections are tearing up my behind!!! I have red rashes and bumps which i think are from the oil clumping up in my behind!! Or it is just a raised rash! I have been using this rash skin cream and I started taking benadryl! I hate this stuff and I hope I can stop it soon. I think that I am having an allergic reaction! I will talk to the RE about it tomorrow!! Not to mention the dam injections sting like a bee!!!

Thanks for sharing! Your twins were so tiny and born on my wedding anniversary! Good luck to you excited to hear if it ends up being one or two for you this time around!!

Your welcome! :hugs: Yes, my twins had lenghty NICU stays and it was a long hard, and rocky road when they were first born. However I am glad to say they are doing great now! They are healthy, and they will be 3 this May! My daughter is all caught up but my son is developmentally delayed because he was so much smaller than his sister when he was born. We will probably be getting his speech therapy soon if he doesn't start to catch up anymore with it, he is doing great in many other areas though.

Good news beta came back at 371 today yay!!! Doing happy dance over here!! 14daysnpost transfer my clinic said the goal is 50 @ 12 days so let's just hope I double from here... Second beta isn't until next Monday.. Another long week

Cali great news congrats on healthy growing bean :)

Wanna how's are you feeling? Hope your bw came back good today!

Good news beta came back at 371 today yay!!! Doing happy dance over here!! 14daysnpost transfer my clinic said the goal is 50 @ 12 days so let's just hope I double from here... Second beta isn't until next Monday.. Another long week

Congrats on great betas! Those are numbers similar to what I got when I was pregnant with my twins!!! :thumbup:

Cali great news congrats on healthy growing bean :)

Wanna how's are you feeling? Hope your bw came back good today!

I am doing good! I responded to your post in my journal! I didn't end up gettint that blood work done yesterday and the RE's office didn't act like it was a big deal so I am not worried about it! I however can't wait for Thursday and my HCG bloods although my RE's office only has a half day so I probably won't get the results until friday which stinks!!! :growlmad:

That's good bit wasn't a big deal missing the bw so exiting you'll have a beta by Friday stinks you have to wait an extra day for results though!

I had some red specs in my urine today obgyn said to call back if it happened again bc ide need to have an us I just had one after my peach spotting last week and after pooping today the specs were much less and marroonish brown I think pooping pushed out whatever was left I think it's fine I had intercourse last night so think it's from that I'm sto]ping that for a month now haha too much stress

Almost- The worry never end I see. I am also worried and thankful for each passing day. I am glad the specs are gone. No more specs of blood! We are hoping for a smooth Pregnancy. Did you say you are waiting for a scan? If so, when is that?

Wanna- Bummer you wont get your results until Friday. But at least we know its a positive. I know we were see impressivd beta #s.

My scan is April 27th they were going to give me one tomorrow morning if the red continued but since it was brown after that and less I think there is nothing wrong I'm guessing intercourse did it so yes no more spotting and I'm refraining from intercourse for the rest of this trimester to ensure that if that's the cause! My nurse did say spotting seems to occur more with ivf pregnancys which I found interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->