Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

Here is a picture of my 2 adorable embryos! They were still expanding since they were unthawing! The embryologist said they were of high quality, so everything went great and I still have my 1 frostie left over! :thumbup:

embryos.jpg

Hi everyone

Congrats on the new bps and lots of baby dust to those pupo and cycling.

Got my bfp this morning.

Best wishes to all.

Hi everyone

Congrats on the new bps and lots of baby dust to those pupo and cycling.

Got my bfp this morning.

Best wishes to all.

Thanks! :flower:

Congrats on your BFP! :thumbup: :happydance: H&H 9 months to you!

This thread has been very lucky so far with BFP's all around so lets hope some of your ladies luck rubs off on me!!! :winkwink::thumbup:

For the ladies that got your BFP's when are you girls due? If it is December than you girls should join this group, The December snowflakes if you haven't already. I am planning on joining it if I get a BFP!

Here is a link to the thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2382866-december-snowflakes-2016-a.html

I'm due November 7th my ticker is ahead by one day I'm in November nuggets

I'm due November 7th my ticker is ahead by one day I'm in November nuggets

Oh okay! Awww, well we will have to keep each other updated on this thread. I also have a journal link in my siggy as well! :thumbup:

I'll stalk you then! Just noticed you have a frosty left that's great news too!

Thank you! I'm due December 15th or 16th. Online calculators vary. But will know which when I have my scan. I will def join.

For the ladies that got your BFP's when are you girls due? If it is December than you girls should join this group, The December snowflakes if you haven't already. I am planning on joining it if I get a BFP!

Here is a link to the thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2382866-december-snowflakes-2016-a.html

I feel lousy gaining energy back as I get closer to 2nd tri but horrid cough phlegm and yellow nasal snot I hope it's not more than a cold

Congratulations Babbies for the bfp and Wanna for being PUPO.

Almost I am glad the baby is doing well.

Wanna I will join the thread too. From the online calculators I am due 12/9 but will also know the exact date after my scan.

I started taking HPT's and yesterday I had lighter pink lines, and today's tests are darker! I also got confirmation on a FRER today also!

Wooo HOOO! I have darker lines on my IC's so I see progression from this morning to the afternoon!!! I have my BFP!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

4dayspasttrans.jpg

DSC02536progression.jpg

progression4dayspasttrans.jpg

I am so excited to join the December snowflakes with you 2 girls! I will jump on the thread soon! I need to check my estimated due date! This thread has been super lucky for all of us girls on here so far! :happydance:

Amazing official congrats I'm so happy for you and EDIT DH!

Wow this seems like such a lucky thread congrats to all of you getting those BFPs this is my first time posting here I just found this group but we did Ivf with Icis beta is Monday 4/11 but I've tested at home a few times all positive.. I'm still nervous until I know my beta but very hopeful! Crazy dreams and tons of cramping seems to be my only symptoms so far... Anyone else feeling different yet? My due date would be Sec. 13th so I'm close to all you girls on here!

Welcome and congrats cali girl! I also did icsi ivf first round this round was fet from that batch so ds twin haha

@almost mine was FET also but I never did the fresh dr was worried I would be overstimulated with meds so he had me freeze and then did a FET a month later transferred two embies and here we are... Can I ask on the first time with twins did u have symptoms right away? Was ur beta super high? My DH is convinced it's twins but idk so far I just have a ton of cramping I feel like if it was twins I might be feeling some sickness by now... Thoughts?! Did you transfer two again?!

@almost ha ha nevermind j totally read that wrong thought you already had twins lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->