IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hi I had my ER today and got 8 eggs? Is that any good or maybe we won't have very many to transfer in the end. I will find out tomorrow how many have fertilized.

only takes 1 right?! Even if half get fertilized and then 1/2 of that look good, still got 2!! Goodluck! Let us know how many fertilized!:dust:
'

You rock PSP! Seriously needed the positive replies. That sounds totally logical too.:thumbup: How many did you have on your retrievals?

Oh and how is the BCP treating you?

I did have more, I think 14 last time, but some were immature. It truly doesn't matter the number:nope: so long as you have a couple good ones to put back! It really is the quality that matters the most.:thumbup: I had a lot and the 3 they put back didn't work last time, yet I know of people who had one transferred and it worked! Don't focus on the number, honest!!
BC has been no problem for me. Maybe because I was on it for the last 7 years due to my endo. :shrug:It's the waiting I hate! Just want to get to stims so I can feel like I'm finally getting there!
Do you know when the transfer is??:dust:

Happy Easter everyone!! I just got back from spending the day at my Grandfathers with all the family and it was definitely what I needed. Had a blast with my cousins kids and their Easter egg hunt :)

So I broke down and tested this morning - I'm 7dp3dt now and I may have seen a very faint line but I think I was just trying really hard to see something. I can't decide if I should try and wait another couple days to test again or just go for it again tomorrow. My beta is Friday so I guess at the latest I'll know then!!

I have had more cramping I feel like and yesterday had some sharper pains versus just feeling crampy like. Hopefully that's all a good sign! I've had several random people tell me that I'm glowing and asked if something was going on - I don't want to read too much into it, but that has to be a good sign right??

LoverB - you definitely had a BFP don't listen to your friend it definitely counts!!

Ttcn - 8 is a great number - I only had a few more than you (12) and transferred 2 and still had 3 that they froze.

Today is my 6 week post natal checkup and D-day I get to speak to my FS on when we can TTC again this year. I'm excited and really crossing my fingers and toes!

I may have seen a very faint line but I think I was just trying really hard to see something. I can't decide if I should try and wait another couple days to test again or just go for it again tomorrow. My beta is Friday so I guess at the latest I'll know then!!
Test again tomorrow?:happydance:
Today is my 6 week post natal checkup and D-day I get to speak to my FS on when we can TTC again this year. I'm excited and really crossing my fingers and toes!
Good luck!:happydance:

Hi I had my ER today and got 8 eggs? Is that any good or maybe we won't have very many to transfer in the end. I will find out tomorrow how many have fertilized.

only takes 1 right?! Even if half get fertilized and then 1/2 of that look good, still got 2!! Goodluck! Let us know how many fertilized!:dust:
'

You rock PSP! Seriously needed the positive replies. That sounds totally logical too.:thumbup: How many did you have on your retrievals?

I did have more, I think 14 last time, but some were immature. It truly doesn't matter the number:nope: so long as you have a couple good ones to put back! It really is the quality that matters the most.:thumbup: I had a lot and the 3 they put back didn't work last time, yet I know of people who had one transferred and it worked! Don't focus on the number, honest!!
BC has been no problem for me. Maybe because I was on it for the last 7 years due to my endo. :shrug:It's the waiting I hate! Just want to get to stims so I can feel like I'm finally getting there!

Waiting sucks. I totally hear you on that. Transfer is on Thursday and we have 5 embryos. I asked the doc how many she thought might make it to transfer and she said since they have never treated us before there is no way of knowing but she said that they all look good and she would guess maybe three would make it. :happydance: That would be awesome.
I'm glad the BC isn't bad for you. I think it is just crazy ass me. It's almost May already! When do you start stimming???? It is going to come up so soon and we can have a little BFP party! :happydance:

Quaver, all the best to your ER and ET! remember, minimal stress because stress causes mild contractions and it's no good for sticking. Lots of rest :)

Actually, 2 different studies have shown that women who felt stressed during their cycles had a significantly higher success rate. The studies were completely unrelated and were conducted to prove that stress was detrimental to IVF cycles, when they actually proved the opposite. There are articles about it. Its weird!

Quaver, all the best to your ER and ET! remember, minimal stress because stress causes mild contractions and it's no good for sticking. Lots of rest :)
Actually, 2 different studies have shown that women who felt stressed during their cycles had a significantly higher success rate. The studies were completely unrelated and were conducted to prove that stress was detrimental to IVF cycles, when they actually proved the opposite. There are articles about it. Its weird!
:shock:

Good luck on your Betas tomorrow Meg:dust:

'

Waiting sucks. I totally hear you on that. Transfer is on Thursday and we have 5 embryos. I asked the doc how many she thought might make it to transfer and she said since they have never treated us before there is no way of knowing but she said that they all look good and she would guess maybe three would make it. :happydance: That would be awesome.
I'm glad the BC isn't bad for you. I think it is just crazy ass me. It's almost May already! When do you start stimming???? It is going to come up so soon and we can have a little BFP party! :happydance:

haha! I just talked to you via the other "timing" thread I think it was! :haha:So anyway my immediate timeline is Lupron shot on Wed (27th), stop BC on sat (30th), wait till AF comes, (should be a few days) then call FS for instruction. Should be starting stims around then. I'm expecting my meds to come on Tues (26th) although I already have an extra Lupron from last time that I didn't end up needing. So I suppose I can stop going back to the other thread and just keep up with you on here! lol!:thumbup:
Keep me posted! I'll 2WW with you even though your wait will be over and mine will just be starting! :hugs:So tell me how many do you plan to transfer? I'm giddy for you guys!!:dust:

Leaving in about 20 min to go get my blood drawn. Nervous doesn't even begin to describe it. Blah!

I don't want to get too excited - but tested this morning (I'm 8dp3dt) and the line is still faint but definitely darker than yesterday! :happydance:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 21
Oh meg! I was so nervous for you this morning and was sending so many good vibes. So sorry to hear. Are you guys going to try again right away or give it a while? I know emotionally it has to be hard right now. Remember you can call me anytime okay? Thinking of you and hubby today

Adanma

Wow! That really is odd. If there are conflict studies then it really up to what each individual believes. My FS expects minimal stress from me though. For me, I didn't listen the first 2 tries and couldn't control the stress due to circumstances. At the 3rd, I just slept a lot and didn't worry about anything. Treated it like a holiday and came out +ve.

I'm so sorry that you just got the results that wasn't what you wanted :-( hope you're cuddling up with your OH and supporting each other this moment. May the next time bless you as you wish it to.

Agree, I've read that too.

Hello everyone. My bloodtest is Positive yipppieeeeee it's official and my beta is 442

Bosi congrats woooo hooo.

Megg I'm so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"