IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hello everyone. My bloodtest is Positive yipppieeeeee it's official and my beta is 442

Bosi congrats woooo hooo.

Megg I'm so sorry.

Oh meg! I was so nervous for you this morning and was sending so many good vibes. So sorry to hear. Are you guys going to try again right away or give it a while? I know emotionally it has to be hard right now. Remember you can call me anytime okay? Thinking of you and hubby today

Adanma

The clinic can't even know that I know until Wednesday. You know how they are. So, I'll find out then how soon I can start again. I'm willing to go back into treatment tomorrow if they think they have a better plan. Its actually not as hard as I thought. I'd much rather have it fail than have another miscarriage. So, if I wasn't getting a baby this time, I'd much prefer it go this way rather than the way last time went.

Congrats to the BFP's though! I mean it! I'm really happy for the lot of you!

So sorry to hear your news Megg, I was positive it was going to work for you again. Now don't be surprised with yourself if you start to get more upset than you are today. I found it got harder as it went on when real life people got their bfp's... it's very tough, but I understand what you're saying that you'd rather have it fail now than in a few weeks time.

I really wish they have a better plan for you next time. Do you not think you need a break or are you just wanting to get on with it again...?

I'm already ready to get on with it. And, all the women I know in real life are pretty much due on my last due date. So, I don't have to watch them get BFP's... I have to watch them have their babies when I should be having mine. That will be FAR harder than this.

Hello everyone. My bloodtest is Positive yipppieeeeee it's official and my beta is 442
Congratulations!:yipee:
I'm willing to go back into treatment tomorrow if they think they have a better plan. Its actually not as hard as I thought. I'd much rather have it fail than have another miscarriage. So, if I wasn't getting a baby this time, I'd much prefer it go this way rather than the way last time went.
:hugs:

megg I would have been due in May so I feel you on that one. There are a bunch of women on here and in my day to day life who all got pregnant around when I did the second time and now they have all have bumps and sono pictures and I have a hideous scar and nothing. It's very hard and I can't imagine what it will be like when they have their babies. Your time will come and so will mine and one day far from now it won't be quite as painful.

I didn't know you didn't tell them you had another beta done! I'm going to demand they tell me since it's my medical records and all and if they don't I'll let them know I'm going elsewhere to have it done. Silly folks. They should just tell you. Who really doesn't want to know!?

Adanma

megg I would have been due in May so I feel you on that one. There are a bunch of women on here and in my day to day life who all got pregnant around when I did the second time and now they have all have bumps and sono pictures and I have a hideous scar and nothing. It's very hard and I can't imagine what it will be like when they have their babies. Your time will come and so will mine and one day far from now it won't be quite as painful.

I didn't know you didn't tell them you had another beta done! I'm going to demand they tell me since it's my medical records and all and if they don't I'll let them know I'm going elsewhere to have it done. Silly folks. They should just tell you. Who really doesn't want to know!?

Adanma

I didn't have another beta done. Its the one they ordered. I'm just not supposed to find out the results until they call me to tell me tomorrow. But, I went and got a copy of the results directly from the lab about an hour after I had my blood drawn. So, they know I had the beta done... They just don't know that I already know what the result was. Does that make sense? It might not! LOL

Done my egg retrieval today:flower:
It went fine, obviously because of my age, a lot of my eggs would be rotten, but they collected 19. Fingers crossed some fertilize[-o<

megg: You sneak! hahahaaa! Good for you!

quaver: I just about spit my Oj! don't call your eggs rotten! hahhaa! Oh my goodness. Fx for your 19

AFM: really really sick of this already. I'm a giant bitch or I'm crying. My tummy bled today after the lupron? That hasn't happened before and now I have a bruise. It makes me stomach sick like seconds after doing it too. My sister is pregnant and is complaining of morning sickness and while I want to be understanding it just makes me angry deep down. I would love to have morning sickness right now... I should be having morning sickness. I should be finding out the sex of my baby in a couple of weeks not this...

Sorry to be a debbie downer. I'm having a rough time with this. I'm in the middle of this IVF thing, mourning my baby, a lawsuit, plus just the daily stuff of family drama and a child with autism. It's getting to be a whole lot to handle. I just pray this works.

Adanma

Bosi and LoverB - congrats!

Megg - I got you in your journal thread

Poppett - did you have your beta yet? My RE just set up the 2nd as a confirmatory once the first was high.

Quaver - FX!

Adanma - I had a little bleeding with some shots too. I'm sorry you feel icky :(

quaver: I just about spit my Oj!
:haha:
AFM: really really sick of this already. I'm a giant bitch or I'm crying. My tummy bled today after the lupron? That hasn't happened before and now I have a bruise. It makes me stomach sick like seconds after doing it too.
:hugs:

1st beta 442
2nd beta 777
Ultrasound is in two weeks

Fx for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member