IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I'm sorry quaver, it is so disapointing.

I am testing Sunday although am convinced it is all over. AF pains off and on and last night work up in agony, thought AF had started already.

I don't care what my FS says I am taking the summer off. I want to enjoy the sun, drink wine and forget all about suppliments and avoiding diet coke and worrying that I am never gonna be a mum. I dreamt last night that I had twins and they were taken off me because they discovered they had put the wrong embroys back. This is seriously messing with my mental health.

Love to all, sorry to bring you down x x x

I am testing Sunday although am convinced it is all over. AF pains off and on and last night work up in agony, thought AF had started already.
Hope you are wrong:hugs:
I dreamt last night that I had twins and they were taken off me because they discovered they had put the wrong embroys back. This is seriously messing with my mental health.
I don't think they can do that, I thought once you give birth, it's yours unless you don't want it? A lot of surrogates keep their babies...

Anyway, was I wrong in wishing my embryo went to someone else by mistake, and is growing fine:haha:

I hope you're wrong too MrsJPC. FX :dust:

:hugs: xxx

I'm sorry quaver, it is so disapointing.

I don't care what my FS says I am taking the summer off. I want to enjoy the sun, drink wine and forget all about suppliments and avoiding diet coke and worrying that I am never gonna be a mum. I dreamt last night that I had twins and they were taken off me because they discovered they had put the wrong embroys back. This is seriously messing with my mental health.

Love to all, sorry to bring you down x x x

Try to stay positive!! My fingers are still x'd for you!! :hugs:

sorry quaver. I never know what to say.... Thinking of you.

mrs: fx for you that you are wrong

Adanma

Hello everyone. I would really like to join you on this thread. Firstly, though, I am very sorry Quaver. I remember you from previous threads and I have been pulling for you for a while. There are no words that may help right now so take your time and feel how you need to feel...

As for me, I'm surprised but excited to be starting ivf. I never thought in a million years I would need it, but here we are. We conceived naturally last year after only trying for three months. Since march of 2010..no luck! So after four iuis I am done and ready to switch it up. I just took my first bcp tonight so it is official. I'm excited and nervous but trying to take it one step at a time. I will be on bcp until june 6th so I feel like that is forever. I hope the time flies. Good luck to everyone else this cycle.. I've been stalking this thread for a bit hahah..

Hello everyone. I would really like to join you on this thread. Firstly, though, I am very sorry Quaver. I remember you from previous threads and I have been pulling for you for a while. There are no words that may help right now so take your time and feel how you need to feel...

As for me, I'm surprised but excited to be starting ivf. I never thought in a million years I would need it, but here we are. We conceived naturally last year after only trying for three months. Since march of 2010..no luck! So after four iuis I am done and ready to switch it up. I just took my first bcp tonight so it is official. I'm excited and nervous but trying to take it one step at a time. I will be on bcp until june 6th so I feel like that is forever. I hope the time flies. Good luck to everyone else this cycle.. I've been stalking this thread for a bit hahah..

Was stalking for BFP's for the "Race" thread and saw your name... Wondered how you were! I hate to see you had to end up here with me... but sort of glad to see you too... help is always good! We're almost cycling together. You're just 1 week behind me!

Hi megg! I remember you when I was on that thread! Are you still running it?? I always thought id get a BFP in a few months..then soon everyone else kept getting them and I was one of the only ones who didn't get one. I never thought I would go down this road..so crazy!! I'm glad to see you, too, though I wish we didn't have to go through all of this. However, in this whole process I've learned a lot about myself and a lot about other ppl as well.. so it has been a good experience in some ways too..I know that sounds odd. Are you down regging at all or do you start straight away with stims? I wish I had a clearer idea of the timing of everything and which protocol I'm doing. The nurse practitioner will be emailing me more info and more teststing we need to do. Plus soon there is an informational class type thing so that will be helpful. My doctor told the nurse that he would be happy to call me if I wanted so I'm expecting a call from him tomorrow. I have a few questions to ask. The last meeting we had we touched upon ivf but I wasn't ready bc I wanted to try one more cycle of iui but with injectibles. It is crazy to be starting the process, but looking forward to it. I've been following the ivf threads a bit, and I'm so happy for you that you are able to do another cycle of ivf! Here's hoping that this is the one for both of us...

MrsJPC, keep your head up. Try and stay positive! :thumbup:Thinking of you!

Kaylakin, welcome! :hi:There are lots of knowledgable ladies here so ask your questions!

AFM, I go in later today for my day 8 u/s and bw. I have made arrangements at work for coverage if the ER is on Tuesday so all set there. :thumbup:Watch, they will say, "oh, it's going to be Monday!" Ugh! :growlmad:Hate this loss of control thing! I'm such a planner too!
I'll let you know how it goes! They usually give me a call in the afternoon. (I'll be half asleep I'm sure!):sleep:
Love you ladies!!!:hugs::kiss:

Adanma, good luck on the ER today!:thumbup: Let us know how many you get and how it goes!:hugs:

I remember you Kaylakin:hi:
Sorry to see you here though. Good luck on your IVF!:happydance:

Adamna, good luck on your ER and psp2011, good luck for your scan:flower:

Adanma and psp... Good luck, ladies!

Hi megg! I remember you when I was on that thread! Are you still running it?? I always thought id get a BFP in a few months..then soon everyone else kept getting them and I was one of the only ones who didn't get one. I never thought I would go down this road..so crazy!! I'm glad to see you, too, though I wish we didn't have to go through all of this. However, in this whole process I've learned a lot about myself and a lot about other ppl as well.. so it has been a good experience in some ways too..I know that sounds odd. Are you down regging at all or do you start straight away with stims? I wish I had a clearer idea of the timing of everything and which protocol I'm doing. The nurse practitioner will be emailing me more info and more teststing we need to do. Plus soon there is an informational class type thing so that will be helpful. My doctor told the nurse that he would be happy to call me if I wanted so I'm expecting a call from him tomorrow. I have a few questions to ask. The last meeting we had we touched upon ivf but I wasn't ready bc I wanted to try one more cycle of iui but with injectibles. It is crazy to be starting the process, but looking forward to it. I've been following the ivf threads a bit, and I'm so happy for you that you are able to do another cycle of ivf! Here's hoping that this is the one for both of us...

I am still running it! How sad/lame is that? I'm on month 16 or something! :( I also thought I'd be right back on the list with a BFP... and I was... TWICE! And, then I kept falling back to the bottom again with a new loss! :nope:

I'm definitely going to be down regging first. I start Lupron for DR'ing in 13 days... I'm ready! I have a very detailed account of the process in my journal... I even have some of it in the 1st post so you don't have to search over 1000 pages to find it. If you have any questions that aren't specific to just your protocol, I'm always happy to help! Definitely hoping this is it for both of us!

Hello again! :hi:My scan was good today. I have a few follies 13mm and some 11mm and many smaller ones. :thumbup:BW was good except the nurse just called and said I have to take a new med since my LH is slightly rising. They want me back on Monday and she thinks it won't be until Thursday for ER now! Grrr!:growlmad: I'm already cramping so hopefully this is not going to get too uncomfortable!:nope: Had to order more stim meds too! I just was able to re-arrange work schedule again for Tuesday ER! Guess I'll be calling tonight to try and move things again! They are going to love me! :dohh:Oh well, I'll have some huge eggs by Thursday no doubt!:happydance:

Hello all! I had my Day 8 BW & US today. My follies are growing well, but there are only 8 good sized ones (measuring over 10mm). I keep telling myself 8 is better than 0. My nurse called after my appointment & said that they want to push my ER to Wednesday at the earliest. So, at least 5 more days of stimming. Ugh...my abdomen already feels like I'm carrying around water balloons. :dohh:

Hope you all are doing well! :hugs:

yay psp and amor on growing follies!!

welcome kaylakin

well my retrieval went well today. Nurse missed my vein so anesthesiologist did the IV himself which went much better. The last thing I remember is looking down and Dr was there and I said "hi dr......" Meds work fast! lol! Anyway they got 10 eggs so I'm happy with that. Waiting on fert report tomorrow morning. I'm sorta sore in my tummy and bloaty, but pretty good I think. I did a big shop last week so only need milk and eggs this weekend at the store and I trust hubby to do that. I'll sort my coupons out for him before he leaves. hahaha! The bad news is that if we end up with a 5 day transfer I will have to travel the next morning to Indianapolis to get my photo and fingerprints for green card renewal. I asked about it and they suggested I have someone drive me and recline the seat so hopefully that won't affect things too much. Anyway I'm still a bit loopy and tired so I'll be on tomorrow with updates. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->