IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hello again! :hi:My scan was good today. I have a few follies 13mm and some 11mm and many smaller ones. :thumbup:BW was good except the nurse just called and said I have to take a new med since my LH is slightly rising. They want me back on Monday and she thinks it won't be until Thursday for ER now! Grrr!:growlmad: I'm already cramping so hopefully this is not going to get too uncomfortable!:nope: Had to order more stim meds too! I just was able to re-arrange work schedule again for Tuesday ER! Guess I'll be calling tonight to try and move things again! They are going to love me! :dohh:Oh well, I'll have some huge eggs by Thursday no doubt!:happydance:

God I know the feeling of the moving ER date and being a shift worker. Know one really understands. It sounds like you will have plenty of follicles in the end they just need a little longer to grow. It sucks to stim for so long though and expensive to boot. But just think you will no in a week how many fertilized egge you have! What med did they put you on? Is it another injectable or oral?

Hope you have a nice weekend and your belly is not too full! Let us know how Monday goes!

yay psp and amor on growing follies!!

welcome kaylakin

well my retrieval went well today. Nurse missed my vein so anesthesiologist did the IV himself which went much better. The last thing I remember is looking down and Dr was there and I said "hi dr......" Meds work fast! lol! Anyway they got 10 eggs so I'm happy with that. Waiting on fert report tomorrow morning. I'm sorta sore in my tummy and bloaty, but pretty good I think. I did a big shop last week so only need milk and eggs this weekend at the store and I trust hubby to do that. I'll sort my coupons out for him before he leaves. hahaha! The bad news is that if we end up with a 5 day transfer I will have to travel the next morning to Indianapolis to get my photo and fingerprints for green card renewal. I asked about it and they suggested I have someone drive me and recline the seat so hopefully that won't affect things too much. Anyway I'm still a bit loopy and tired so I'll be on tomorrow with updates. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Adanma

10 is great!!! I hope the report tomorrow is just as great! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about with 10. I'd kill for 10! Can't wait for your update tomorrow!

Great news about your follies psp & Amor:thumbup:
My ER got shifted about too:hugs:

Adamna, those meds work fast don't they? One moment it's all busy with nurses and doctors, then next moment there's no-one:haha:
Hope they got some juicy ones:flower:

Hello again! :hi:My scan was good today. I have a few follies 13mm and some 11mm and many smaller ones. :thumbup:BW was good except the nurse just called and said I have to take a new med since my LH is slightly rising. They want me back on Monday and she thinks it won't be until Thursday for ER now! Grrr!:growlmad: I'm already cramping so hopefully this is not going to get too uncomfortable!:nope: Had to order more stim meds too! I just was able to re-arrange work schedule again for Tuesday ER! Guess I'll be calling tonight to try and move things again! They are going to love me! :dohh:Oh well, I'll have some huge eggs by Thursday no doubt!:happydance:

God I know the feeling of the moving ER date and being a shift worker. Know one really understands. It sounds like you will have plenty of follicles in the end they just need a little longer to grow. It sucks to stim for so long though and expensive to boot. But just think you will no in a week how many fertilized egge you have! What med did they put you on? Is it another injectable or oral?

Hope you have a nice weekend and your belly is not too full! Let us know how Monday goes!

yes, it is quite a challenge isn't it? I got a whole 2 hours of sleep today with all of the traveling for my u/s & bw! I'll be passing out soon! :sleep:
It's not so much the number I worry about as I've always had plenty even with 1 ovary. I just hope they are good quality. Maybe since they are growing slower this time they will be better?:thumbup: I'm lucky that my insurance is covering my meds and I think the new set is only going to be like $30. The new medication is Ganirelix and it is another shot. I did one tonight along with my pm Menopur and then I will do one in the am with my Bravelle everyday until they tell me to stop. I feel like all I do is take shots!:wacko: It's good though. The belly is not too bad yet, just a bit crampy. Tylenol worked pretty good earlier. Hopefully it will not get real sore like last time!:nope: I could barely get up or cough! I'll let you know how monday goes. I work sunday night so I'll probably be on a bit then too.
How are you getting on?:hugs:

Adanma, make sure you get some rest before and after ET!:sleep:

Amor, 8 is totally fine!:thumbup: I would be happy with 6 good ones I think. My nurse said last time anything over 1/2 that get fertilized is great, and I only need 3 since we are not freezing any. :nope:I'm not sure who is the copycat here, me or you! :haha: I just wish they would make up their mind so I can arrange work once and for all! Good thing they are understanding there!
Glad you and all the girls are along for this crazy ride! Sometimes it feels like you gals are all I have in this. It's almost like a secret that I can only share with you all. So lucky to have found bnb this time around!:dust:

Hi Psp,

It's so annoying when they move the dates isn't it? I have had so many external 'meetings', and random places to be over the last couple of weeks - i'm lucky as my boss pretty much leaves me alone to get on with it, but i'm sure they must be suspicious! As you've probably guessed we haven't told a soul about the IVF, which makes it tricky but I think for us it's the best way to go. When my EC got shoved back by a couple of days, obviously that had a knock on effect to the ET, so I had to have an emergency dental appointment (!!) on Wednesday - I was hosting a meeting in which 10 people were attending from all over the county......I think I got away with it!
You sound like you're coming along nicely though, try to get some rest though girl!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

I'm desperately trying to put it out of my mind that there may be 2 beans growing inside me. I'm so terrified of testing. I can't see it working, but I also can't see it not working - only 8 more days to go.....aaaarrrgggghhhh!

Off to do some cleaning (which I hate) purely to keep my mind off it!

Liz x

Hey all, it's all very exciting in here!!
I think my body is adapting to the buserelin as I'm feeling much less tired n more like myself for past few days :)
Adanma glad all went ok!! Can't wait to hear your report results :) xx

Lizz, wouldn't that be fabulous! Twin beans!! :baby::baby:Scary but so happy! I hate cleaning too, much rather be on bnb!!:thumbup:

dream, glad you are feeling better! Keep on with the keeping on!!:hugs:

Anyone who is scared of twins... Send them my way! With my past... I'll take anything that is alive and breathing without fear or concern! LOL

Megg, I get ya. I'm kinda like that too. But my DH is already worried about how to afford 1 more much less multiples! :blush:Oh geez, and we will probably be putting 3 back! I must be off my nut!:wacko:
I don't care now, I just want it to work!!:dust:

the thought of multiples makes me stomach sick... but not as much as the thought of 0 so... I'll take it!

A bit bummed today. All 10 eggs were mature and only 1 did not fertilize, but 4 died already! So we have 5 growing now and I will be having a 3 day transfer on Monday provided there is anything left to transfer. I'm so bummed! I don't get it. I'm a nervous wreck. Just hoping and praying that the rest are strong and able to make it! All I need is one right?

Adanma

the thought of multiples makes me stomach sick... but not as much as the thought of 0 so... I'll take it!

A bit bummed today. All 10 eggs were mature and only 1 did not fertilize, but 4 died already! So we have 5 growing now and I will be having a 3 day transfer on Monday provided there is anything left to transfer. I'm so bummed! I don't get it. I'm a nervous wreck. Just hoping and praying that the rest are strong and able to make it! All I need is one right?

Adanma

I'm sorry! But if it wasn't viable, then you risk a transfer and a later heartbreak. All around it sucks, but 5 growing is a wonderful thing. All of us have faced so much negative, that would should all rally around your five embies!!
:hugs::hugs:

Yup, me too! Bring it on. I know it will be a massive shock to the system (actually if I am pregnant with anything i'll be shocked after all this palaver) but hell i'll give it a go.

I'd rather have a few years of crazy baby stuff than none at all.

I soooooo hope these beans are sticking!

Liz x

Adanma,

Meant to say, hang in there, will be thinking of you on Monday. Try not to let your mind run away with the 'what if's', I know that is so difficult to do but do your best.

All you need is one to work.

Liz x

Hi Everyone!

I hope its ok if I join this thread too! I've read a few of the last pages but not the whole thread lol! Im currently 9DP4DT in my ICSI treatment. Tested again last night so not with FMU and got a horrible BFN again. Im expecting it to be a failed cycle and want to go straight into my next treatment if FS agrees. I have three frosties at 5 days so hoping they survive the freeze-thaw process.

Adanma good luck for monday! ET was very emotional for me. It's over in a flash and if you're okay with a smear test you'll be fine with ET too. Fingers crossed xxxx

5 growing isn't bad at all, Adanma! :hugs: I'm sure you'll definitely have embies to transfer on Monday!

Since we don't have any children yet, I'd happily welcome twins and be done forever. In fact, I'll probably be done forever even if I only have 1... if I ever even get that. :(

I think for most people battling infertility twins are at the very least an acceptable risk if not a bonus! Remember too Meggie that sometimes pregnancy and childbirth can reset your system and people who have had problems before are more able to conceive after a birth. Headed to your journal now!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"