IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Congrats, Mamma Mia!

Congratulations Mamma Mia!!! I'm so happy for you!!

I'm at the FS and my DH just went to drop off my babies LOL yeah I know, TMI

Does the 3 day transfer count as day 1 as of today? I'll ask this soon but just wondering if 3 day equals Saturday or Sunday for me.

OMG I gotta pee so bad! LOL

Day 1 is tomorrow. EC is Day 0.

I'm home. I feel so uncomfortable and nauseous right now. They got 22 eggs out of me! No wonder I was so bloated!

Everything went well, but I was trying to rush out and almost fainted (my blood pressure was low) and I threw up so it backfired because they made me wait 40 additional minutes.

They'll call me tomorrow to let me know whether my embies will be transferred Sat, Sun or Monday. I'm not in a rush to get drugged up again! LOL

Mibebe, you shouldn't get much in the way of drugs for ET. I just got motrin and valium to relax. Do they have you on anything right now?

Everyone is awake for ET, aren't they? Its not painful.

Everyone is awake for ET, aren't they? Its not painful.

Good! I don't want that awful medication that knocks me out. It made me feel so groggy. Its 3:00am EST and I'm laying in bed thinking about my embies.

oh, yeah. It's virtually as simple as an annual pap exam. We were able to watch them on the screen put them in. Little white spots! You should be just fine. Most uncomfortable part is the full bladder. You don't even need an IV or anything. When are they starting you on progesterone/estrogen? I was started at after ER, but I know they all do things differently.

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing okay - it's nearly the weekend! A 3-dayer in the UK :happydance:

I had my 2nd scan this morning and I've got 18 follies in total now, 10 on right and 8 on left. It's my right side that was really painful yesterday so at least that explains it! Today I feel much more normal again, although my jeans are really tight across my belly!

I've got 2 that are bigger than 18mm and they normally tell you to trigger when you have 3 bigger than 18mm... waah! So it's still looking like Weds for EC unless my estradiol is still high, I'll find out by end of today - so still an outside chance I get EC on Monday. Which would be amazing as we have the whole of next week off together to relax..

I wanted to ask, does anyone really understand what happens when you trigger? Obviously you still don't ovulate as such as they go and collect the eggs without them popping out. Does the trigger stop them from growing any more or does it just get them ready/mature somehow? I am a bit geeky and don't like not understanding part of the process.

Anyway. Lots of :hugs: to everyone and hope you are doing okay. It seems a bit quiet what is going on you are all normally so chatty!!!

X

hi ladies i cant help but drop in from time to time to see how everyones doing i still feel attached to the thread:haha: its lovely to see so many bfps lots of luck and babydust to you all :dust:

raf-wife, how have you been? Nice to see you on here! What's the plans looking like?

im fine thanks chick no plans still, im just trying to lose the weight i gained during the ivf but im starting to feel normal again ha ha, good luck with your twin embies x

raf-wife, glad you are feeling better. Good luck with the weight loss. It really seemed to help me this time after I lost even a little and got more active.

The nurse called today - out of my 22 eggs, 10 are mature and fertilized. I'm so happy! I do the ET either Monday or Tuesday. I'll find out on Sunday morning.

Littlemouse, good question. I have no idea!

Rafwife, sending you a big hug!

PSP2011, I take the shots starting tonight.

Mibebe that's fab news!!
I'm on day 3 of stims now and all going ok! Can feel lots of rumblings in ovaries abd they're just generally a but sore today! Guessing that's normal? Have first scan on Monday after 5 days of stims! What should I expect to see at that point? I haven't a clue!! Xxxx

Mibebe that's fantastic, you must have some great quality embies in amongst all those! How are you feeling now, have you recovered??

Dreamofabean, at my first scan they saw 13 follies and measured them all, so you'll definitely have something to see by then and it feels exciting! I also have these rumblings in the ovaries and my tummy now feels massive!

Psp how are you doing? I saw your post about your hormone levels but this is something I don't know much about - in the UK I think they just leave us to it during the 2ww and see what happens. It sounds good that you get so much monitoring and care. Try not to worry, easier said than done I know.

AFM: I got a call from the clinic this evening.. they want me to go for EC on Monday after all which is such great news. They said my estradiol is just right for a Monday collection and I will trigger tomorrow night. After so much waiting it feels really sudden! I am worrying now that even though I wanted EC earlier, maybe the eggs would be in better shape by waiting an extra couple of days? But I guess I have to trust that they've made the best judgement and know what they are doing.

Okay, off to do some positive visualisations!

X

Sorry to keep everyone hanging. I am not pregnant and I have been wallowing. I was very stressed out dealing with drama from the clinic in the days before the betas as well. Anyway, good luck to everyone still in it.

Adanma

Thanks littlemouse, good luck with your ec!! I know what you mean about it feeling sudden, I felt like that going onto stims! Ha ha! Ive just taken it all one day at a time and not thought ahead and then it was here!!
Adanma so sorry to hear your news lovely xx

littlemouse, yeah, my progesterone and estradail levels have started to drop so they want me to up my meds some. Worries me that maybe my body isn't picking up the embies like it should.:cry: Been scared and sad all day. :cry:My nurse said not to read into it too much. And I was thinking tonight that I have just started my levonox and baby aspirins today so must still be early enough for meds to make a difference. :shrug:Good luck on Monday for the EC, sounds like perfect timing to me! :thumbup:They will be plenty big as the trigger will make them bigger and mature them as well.

Adanma, I am so sorry to read your post. :cry:I was worried that there was a problem when I didn't see you on here for a while. Sending hugs your way.:hugs:

Mibebe, plenty of time to get the shots going sounds like. Good luck!:thumbup:

:hugs: to those of you worrying!

Even bigger :hugs: to Adanma! I said it before, but I'll say it again... My heart is broken for you! I really can't believe it. :(

Dreamy - You should expect to see your ovaries full of growing follicles. They'll look a bit like swiss cheese before its over with! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->