IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Please don't be sad
Is there a reason why they are monitoring your progesterone levels?

littlemouse, yeah, my progesterone and estradail levels have started to drop so they want me to up my meds some. Worries me that maybe my body isn't picking up the embies like it should.:cry: Been scared and sad all day. :cry:My nurse said not to read into it too much. And I was thinking tonight that I have just started my levonox and baby aspirins today so must still be early enough for meds to make a difference. :shrug:Good luck on Monday for the EC, sounds like perfect timing to me! :thumbup:They will be plenty big as the trigger will make them bigger and mature them as well.

Adanma, I am so sorry to read your post. :cry:I was worried that there was a problem when I didn't see you on here for a while. Sending hugs your way.:hugs:

Mibebe, plenty of time to get the shots going sounds like. Good luck!:thumbup:

littlemouse, yeah, my progesterone and estradail levels have started to drop so they want me to up my meds some. Worries me that maybe my body isn't picking up the embies like it should.:cry: Been scared and sad all day. :cry:My nurse said not to read into it too much. And I was thinking tonight that I have just started my levonox and baby aspirins today so must still be early enough for meds to make a difference. :shrug:Good luck on Monday for the EC, sounds like perfect timing to me! :thumbup:They will be plenty big as the trigger will make them bigger and mature them as well.

Adanma, I am so sorry to read your post. :cry:I was worried that there was a problem when I didn't see you on here for a while. Sending hugs your way.:hugs:

Mibebe, plenty of time to get the shots going sounds like. Good luck!:thumbup:

PSP- That sucks about your levels. It is nice your clinic monitors you though. Mine did nothing but the beta after the ET. I had to ask them to do a progesterone on the day of the beta. I think that they just probably tweak them as needed based on your lab? My understanding would be that it is too early for your body to be making endogenous hormones because of what they do to you hormonally with the stims that is why they are doing the exogenous hormones anyways. It is freaking hard not to worry when everything doesn't go according to plan. Hope you are off this weekend and get to enjoy the holiday weekend.

Adanma- I'm so sorry.

Adanma- I'm so sorry. :cry: Like psp...I've been thinking about you & was feeling nervous that I hadn't seen you for a while. Take care of yourself & be good to yourself. :hugs:

Oh and I remember what else I was going to say! I had my interview which went well although I have not heard anything. I was hoping they would make up their minds quickly after the 2nd interview. When I turned on my phone after the 2nd interview I realized I had missed a call. It was from the 2nd opinion Dr's office and they called to offer me an opening on Tuesday-a month before my original appointment-of course I snapped it up! So excited to hear what they have to say. Maybe something else can be done. It can't hurt to hear someone else's take on everything!

Mibebe, I suppose they are monitoring so they can increase/decrease the meds I am taking based on results, like ttcne said. I know it might be way too early for my body to realize that there are embies in there and that it needs to support them.

ttcne, I am off till Sunday night. Not sure that it is helping any though! Probably I will do better going back and not thinking about this so much. Wishing you well on getting that job! And great about the appt being moved up! Maybe they will have some ideas for you!

As it is right now, it's 3am, can't sleep. Tired, but can't sleep. I can't help feeling like they're gone. I don't feel bloated anymore or anything. Okay, here's the positive thought "so maybe the cramping has subsided because they have burrowed in and are happily hanging out", right? I hope so!

Adanma I'm so sorry sweetie, that sucks. I did wonder if something was up as hadn't seen you on here for a bit. I hope you are getting the support you need and remember that everyone here sends you massive :hugs: and is here for you if you want to chat.

XXX

Hey all,
How is everyone?
I'm on day 5 of stims today and this afternoon there has been a definite switch in my discomfort! Really sore in ovaries and achy back. First scan in morning so will see how it goes! X

Hey all,
How is everyone?
I'm on day 5 of stims today and this afternoon there has been a definite switch in my discomfort! Really sore in ovaries and achy back. First scan in morning so will see how it goes! X

Good luck!
had my ET today. I'm laying in bed eating ice-cream

How did it go Mibebe? Pupo with triplets - amazing!!! Hope you are being waited on hand and foot, like I intend to be a week from now :)

X

How did it go Mibebe? Pupo with triplets - amazing!!! Hope you are being waited on hand and foot, like I intend to be a week from now :)

X

I took a week off just so I can relax. I'm laying in bed right now.
The transfer was a bit uncomfortable, but not terrible. The process took about a half hour and then I rested for about 45 minutes. DH took pictures and we just held hands, prayed for our babies.

I didn't know they were going to transfer three but it was recommended because of my age. The doctor saw my hesitation and said I could pick two if I didn't want three. I wasn't about to Eenie Meenie my children so I said just do three and I'll pray for them. Chances of triplets is only 10%, plus I don't want to regret my decision. So please prat for my little eggs to stick. I am feeling good right now. Im going to take it easy.

Wow triplets!! How amazing would that be!!! :) take lots of rest honey! Make the most of people able to! Ice cream in bed... My kinda lady!! X

Wow triplets!! How amazing would that be!!! :) take lots of rest honey! Make the most of people able to! Ice cream in bed... My kinda lady!! X

Yeah amazing, isn't it? I saw them transfer the embies on the US. Well the liquid anyway LOL babies are microscopic. The nurse was sweet enough to get two pictures of the inserted tubes and my babies going into my womb.

My best friend said she hopes the embies split and I end up with 6 LOL
I said hey sure, I'll get my own TV show haha

6 is enough to have a "free to good home" sign in your yard! :shock: I'd die! I'll take 2... maybe even 3... but not 6!!!

I'm so glad you girls didn't think it was an awful thing to say! LOL Seriously... SIX!!! I know several people who would be happy to adopt the extras... and I think I'd have to go forward with it. I couldn't raise 6 children at all, let alone at the same age!

Mibebe, I do ebay too! Love that!:thumbup:
yeah, six would be nuts! Any more than 2 I think I would go crazy!!:wacko:

If I have six I'll start my own baseball team or maybe form a singing group (the Jackson Five).

Actually my doctor talked about removing one if all three sticks. I told him that's not an option. After 7 years of TTC I'm not about to make that kind of decision. I'd rather trust God that I'll be ok eventually. That and I'd force DH to take on 2 more jobs LOL Again, chances of a third is 10% so it is very unlikely to happen.

yeah, my FS said my chances last time of triplets was like 2-3% so I thought it was acceptable. I don't care now. I'm PUPO with twins and I want them both darn it!!:baby::baby::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->