IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Congratulations Amorbebe, that's brilliant news! :happydance:

Morning all, how is everyone?
Littlemouse have you heard any more? How are you feeling?
Had scan this morning and I have 14 follies > 14mm and 10 between 10 and 14 mm and six little ones. Still fluid in abdo cavity. They will call me this afternoon and let me know if ec is Monday or Tuesday! Eek!! X

Congrats Amorbebe - another recruit for the IVF success group! I think that would be a fab idea!!

I am 6 weeks, 6 days and the heartbeat was like a little flicker on the screen.

I have my first Dr's appoinment this afternoon. Because everything looks ok I am discharged to my normal medical centre. It still hasn't sunk in.

Keep positive ladies, I seriously never thought I would be a success story!

x x x x x x

Well, I'm off to get my progesterone and estradiol levels checked. My DH woke me this morning to POAS, of course it was negative. I'm starting to lose some confidence. Today is day 10P5DT and I would think it would have showed by now.
Anyone think there is still a chance? I'm holding out a small amount of hope for monday's beta.

Well, I'm off to get my progesterone and estradiol levels checked. My DH woke me this morning to POAS, of course it was negative. I'm starting to lose some confidence. Today is day 10P5DT and I would think it would have showed by now.
Anyone think there is still a chance? I'm holding out a small amount of hope for monday's beta.

PSP there's always hope! Some people have gotten negatives on day 10 and a positive a few days later. Please don't POAS anymore until Monday.

Don't lose confidence!! :hugs: Keep positive!! This WILL happen. No more POASing...wait for your beta, if you can. I'm thinking about you. :flower:

Thanks everyone! I'm back from my bw and they did have hcg marked on the order so maybe I will have some more concrete news this afternoon. I'll keep you posted!

Hey ladies, happy Friday to you!

Amor congratulations that is wonderful news, I hope we will all be following you with our BFP soon! Yay :happydance:

Psp how are you doing? Please don't lose faith, it's still early days. When will you hear back about your latest bw? :hugs: to you.

Dreamofabean how are you feeling, is the OHSS back under control? I hope so! If you feel anything like I did last Friday, I bet you can't wait for your EC now - not long to go!

AFM: today is my birthday! Which feels really strange to happen in the middle of all this, but hoping to get a wonderful birthday gift from it all eventually :)

DH and I drove out to a lovely pub in the country next to a river where we hired a little canoe, paddled along and stopped for a picnic by the riverside. It is the most beautiful sunny day here and it was a perfect birthday treat.

Our ET is at 10am tomorrow, so by this time tomorrow all being well I will be PUPO, which feels just amazing really. Everyone on the phone wishing me happy birthday today was asking 'what are you doing the rest of the weekend' and I had to do my best fibbing 'oh you know, this and that' when all the while I'm hoping tomorrow becomes a date we never forget!

X

Good luck psp!
Ooh Littlemouse happy birthday! Good luck for tomorrow!!
I got my call, e2 is 9268 so just within safe limits! Phew! Ec will be Monday morning!
Littlemouse I'm feeling a little better today :) a few dizzy spells but not too dreadful! Tummy is very bloated and getting shooting pains up my bits!! Oh well! X

Is the progesterone making anyone else here sleepy? I'm taking it in pill form vaginally.

sorry to let everyone know, my hcg was negative, like I thought it would be. FS wants me to keep on the meds and do the repeat on monday but looks like I'm out.
I can't even tell you how I feel right now.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->