IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

sorry to let everyone know, my hcg was negative, like I thought it would be. FS wants me to keep on the meds and do the repeat on monday but looks like I'm out.
I can't even tell you how I feel right now.:cry:

NO!!!! Oh, no. God, I'm so sorry. This just makes me cry. :cry:

sorry to let everyone know, my hcg was negative, like I thought it would be. FS wants me to keep on the meds and do the repeat on monday but looks like I'm out.

NO!!!! Oh, no. God, I'm so sorry. This just makes me cry. :cry:

My heart just sank. PSP I'm so terribly sorry :nope:

psp im really sorry chick x

well ladies me and dh have been talking and we are feeling ready to try again, might not be for a while mind ive recently started a new job and i want to get back in shape from the last go first, we also need to find a better clinic i was not happy at all with the treatment received at the last one especially considering it cost nearly £7000 we have also decided to keep the next go hush hush from everyone x

PSP, I've been following your journey this month and sending babydust your way. I'm so sorry to hear your news. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ~~ you're not out yet!

Happy Birthday, littlemouse!

Oh, psp!!! I'm so sorry, honey! :(

I am so sorry! I can't even express how sad I am for you. It's just heartbreaking. I wish I had the right words to adequately express how much this sucks. I don't understand this whole thing. Have a good cry and maybe go see a funny movie? I heard Bridesmaids was suppose to be really good.

I am thinking about you! :hugs:

I am so sorry, psp. There really are no words I can say to make it better right now...please hang in there..

Psp I'm so sorry sweetie. Massive hugs, we are all thinking of you. Hope your DH is looking after you.

X

Thanks everyone, really!:kiss: I'm in the pissed off stage of grief now! :growlmad:I think I'll get over it pretty soon as I don't dwell on things much. :nope:Tough to accept that I won't have anymore children,:cry: but soooooo thankful for my son. I plan on focusing on him and my DH for the summer especially. In the fall I'm going to try and look for a new place to work with better hours so I can be home more. It helps me to make a plan and work towards that and move on. DH has been really nice, especially since he didn't care to really have more anyway. He is po'd about the money lost (not at me tho) and sad for me, knowing I'm sad.:cry: I would like to look into fostering or adoption, but our house is super small and we have so much debt right now, I don't think they would give us a chance. Plus DH is not interested.:nope: But who knows.:shrug:

I will still post here and there and follow everyone and sent all the dust I have! Love you all!:hugs::dust:

Psp it's good you have a plan of attack to keep you going. Sending you lots of love honey xxx
Megg that's fab news :)
Littlemouse how are you honey?
Afm: still dizzy but slightly less anxious today. Got to take my hcg jab at 11pm tonight! Eek! Nice to be off the stims and I'm excited that tomorrow I have some pills but no injections to take! Whoop!! Xx

Megg and Dreamofabean good luck!

Dream, ER will be Monday right? Make sure to rest up because you'll be bloated.

I'm about to take a walk outside and try to enjoy this lovely day. 7 more days until my blood test. I keep telling myself to take a break from the forum for a few days, but it's hard.

Megg - great news! !
Dream - goood luck for Monday. It will be nice to be done with stims.

Afm, I have a quick question. The doc office said since I am due for my annual checkup and it has been a year since my last one, they need to do a breast exam before starting the stims. Why do they need to do this before starting the meds? Is it just that everything has to be up to date before starting the ivf cycle?

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say I am PUPO! Singleton blastocyst which the embryologist said was beautiful.

Unfortunately we had none to freeze although we did have 4 other blastos which would have had a chance as fresh ones, but we only wanted to do 1 on our first round.

I'm in bed terrified of not being horizontal, and thinking sticky thoughts. It stuck to the tube the first time they put it in and had to do it again so I'm hoping it is a sticky little bean.

Gonna have a sleep as I'm tired from all the excitement I think, hugs to everyone meanwhile.

X

Megg - great news! !

Afm, I have a quick question. The doc office said since I am due for my annual checkup and it has been a year since my last one, they need to do a breast exam before starting the stims. Why do they need to do this before starting the meds? Is it just that everything has to be up to date before starting the ivf cycle?

I didn't get a breast exam so I'm not sure why he would need to do that. Are you in the UK or US?

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say I am PUPO! Singleton blastocyst which the embryologist said was beautiful.

Unfortunately we had none to freeze although we did have 4 other blastos which would have had a chance as fresh ones, but we only wanted to do 1 on our first round.

I'm in bed terrified of not being horizontal, and thinking sticky thoughts. It stuck to the tube the first time they put it in and had to do it again so I'm hoping it is a sticky little bean.

Gonna have a sleep as I'm tired from all the excitement I think, hugs to everyone meanwhile.

X

Congrats littlemouse!!! Sounds like your baby is ready for implantation! Get lots of rest today and try not to do too much if you don't need to. :hugs:

Thanks girls :)
Mibebe how long do you think I'll need to rest for? Have Monday abd Tuesday off work is that enough?
Kaylakin I didn't have to have a breast exam either!
Littlemouse yay to pupo!! Sounds like it's a very sticky bean already!!! How exciting!! Xx

Megg - great news! !

No breast exam needed here... That's bizarre. I know that they generally want and up-to-date pap... but not a breast exam.

Thanks girls :)
Mibebe how long do you think I'll need to rest for? Have Monday abd Tuesday off work is that enough?
Kaylakin I didn't have to have a breast exam either!
Littlemouse yay to pupo!! Sounds like it's a very sticky bean already!!! How exciting!! Xx

2 days should be just fine. I took a week off because my job is fast paced and stressful.

I'll see how I go! I'm teacher so I'm not going back unless I feel up to it or kids will eat me alive! Ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->