• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Gosh you're sooooo good not testing already. How patient are you? Will you get your blood results back on the same day? Loads and loads of luck hun xxxxx

ps thanks for info on af cramps. It sounds like this could be normal. x

You're so welcome Donna. I had period like cramping on day 3 and immediately thought of implantation but was trying not to read too much into every thing the body does. Its so hard not to do that. Now I don't feel much of anything so that feels even stranger. I will test tonight. Not that patient but I have that whole fear of knowing the result and preparing for the negative. Hubby is totally positive and told me he would go and look at the pee stick after the 2-3 mintues tonight :)

In the meantime I just keep rubbing my belly and talking to it LOL

Best of luck with testing tonight hunni. OMG how exciting. But OMG how scary too. Because for as long as we don't know we can still dream can't we. Bless your dh. What a brave man! Good luck. fingers crossed xx

Definitely having transfer today... All 6 still growing, but all Grade 3. :wacko: We've never had less than Grade 1 and 2. We have 3 x 7 cells, 1 x 6 cell, and 2 x 4 cells. I'm guessing they'll let me take all 3 of the 7 celled ones. It all went so well up until this morning... I feel a bit let down that the quality is so much lower than before.

Hey Meg, try not to worry too much about that sweetie, it doesn't mean they won't take! And if there are 3 of them that's 3 little chances. Really good luck with ET today and :hugs: to you.

Davecr - fingers crossed for POAS later!! Let us know how it goes of course, I've got everything crossed for you sweetie.

X

Try not to worry too much Megg. They wouldn't put them back if they didn't think they stood a chance. I'm sure many babies have been made out of lower grades. Good luck babe xx

Megg - good luck with ET today. Fingers crossed for you that all goes smoothly and your embbies still had a day or so to continue growing so they will probably be better quality when you go in for the transfer. Get lots of bed rest and let hubby spoil you like mine did :)

Donna I've had quite a lot of cramping. From about 3 days after 3dt until about 8 days after transfer!
Dave have you tested yet??!
Megg I've already told you, I have high hopes for you!!
Afm: scared!! Have a weird taste in mouth and having odd hot flush but that's it. Not feeling very hopeful. I'll be fine one minute and really panicky the next :(
I don't have betas either, just gotta poas! X

Dream thanks for that. How many days post transfer are you now. When will you poas? I've been poas since ET only so I know when trigger is out my system. Want it def out before I test. I'm 4dp3dt today and still got v v faint pos so def not completely out my system yet. Willl do another one tomorrow and i'm sure it'll be out by then. Good luck for when you do hunni x

I'm 11 days post transfer now! 14 since egg collection. I did a test on 11 days after collection and it was negative so know it's out system!
I am hoping I don't test until Thursday as that's the date I was given. Getting panicky about it! X

I still have high hopes for you too, Dreamy! But, you know that!

I have 3 embies safely back "home" with me! I'm very happy he allowed me all 3 of the 7 cell ones!

Congrats Megg!!! Ya for three little ones in the oven - now get them cooking :)

Great news Megg. Fingers crossed at least one of them sticks hun. 2ww starts here............................ Hope you've got something to take your mind off it because it's draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging for me.

Night night ladies xx

I actually don't mind this part too much. I do have a few things that can keep me occupied though! :)

Good luck for ET today Megg :happydance: xx

Hope everyone else is ok and coping with the wait (either waiting for af, waiting for scans, waiting for approval, waiting for tww!!)

Kaylakin did your trigger go ok? EC tomorrow is it hun?

I'm ok, been a bit up and down. My lovely positivity came crashing down and reality took its place. But i'm not going to dwell on it. Just getting to place in my head where I can cope with bad news if it is. Going to get on with lots of housework today, music is on and the sun is trying to shine. Hope you all have a lovely day. Let us know how it goes later Megg

Love and luck ladies xx

Donna - It is so hard to stay positive all the time, isn't it? That's good that you're keeping busy as best you can. That's all we can do...one day at a time..

Yes, my trigger went well. It was my first time mixing or "reconstituting" with the big needle instead of the Q-cap with the menopur but it was fine. I'm glad to be done with the shots for a bit. I definitely feel the difference in the bloating today - it kicked it up a notch for sure! My egg collection tomorrow..so nervous..ughhhhh

Good luck with the rest of your 2WW!

OMG Ladies - Just saw my first ever :bfp:!!!!

Finding it hard to believe - Keep staring at the stick thinking it might change LOL

Still holding my breath for the final beta test to confirm on wednesday.

Holy Crap!!!

I hope all of you have this same feeling I am having now. Wow!

I still have high hopes for you too, Dreamy! But, you know that!

I have 3 embies safely back "home" with me! I'm very happy he allowed me all 3 of the 7 cell ones!

Wow, Meg great news!! PUPO with triplets...nice! My doc won't let me transfer more than 2. It makes sense bc it is my first IVF and I'm under 35. I want at least two though for sure...hopefully we will get two though..
Good luck with the 2WW..anything fun planned?

Hey everyone,
Is there anything you can tell me to reassure me about the EC? I really am dreading it. Mostly, I don't like the loss of control when you are sedated...UGH!

Kaylakin- egg retrival is actually very easy for you and the putting you under part is something you want since otherwise it could be painful. Better to be asleep and let them take care of you then you being nervous and stressed. They do this procedure quiet often and it is really quick - only 20 min under for me. Talk to the nurses , they made me feel very comfortable. Remember to take socks as the rooms are cold.

Good luck!

Congrats davecr033!!! Awesome news! :)
Hoping to have similar news later this week... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->