• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Good to see you on here Doodar again. Great news that your PUPO. FX'd for third time lucky.

Good luck with your beta Megg tomorrow. FX'd for you too!

Good luck doodar!! How does the fet cycle work honey?? What drugs do you take etc? X

Think it depends which protocol you are on. If you have regular cycles etc. Because I have regular cycles they just monitor ovulation via scan and then put embryo back so many days after. Only drugs I have to take are the progesterone pessaries. I know some ladies still have to down reg for an fet but I don't know how that cycle works with regards to drugs etc.

Good luck, Vick! Hoping "3rd time lucky" is the motto for the moment!

I'll have my results at about 9-10am my time... That's 3-4pm UK time!

It is the motto and I am so rooting for your third time lucky. Good luck for tomorrow hunny :thumbup:

Hi Wallie how you doing hun? nice to see you too. x

Debbie I love your avatar pic. We have a boxer I'll try dig out a pic of him.

AFM cramps have settled down a lot. Have taken it easy for most of the day. Bored of doing nothing already. Think I might invest in some dvds, comedy dvds could do with a laugh. Just bought a new ds game so that should keep me occupied for a while lol

Hi Ladies,

I had my ER done on 6/27, and we currently have 5 out of 6 embies that fertilized that are grade A, so they are having us do a day 5 embryo transfer. I heard that is a good thing, so I am really excited about that. We are scheduled to have the transfer on saturday 7/2. Has anyone had a transfer done on day 5, and did they do any assisted hatching? I am just hoping for the best.

Best of luck to everyone, and lots of babydust!!

I have a boxer too.

Meg can't wait to hear your results!!

I had an awful day yesterday for many reasons. They wouldn't do my HSG. More set backs.

xxx

Meg good luck for today, I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

X

I have a boxer too.

Meg can't wait to hear your results!!

I had an awful day yesterday for many reasons. They wouldn't do my HSG. More set backs.

xxx

Oh yeah hee hee!! love em. Lets hope its a lucky omen. Gorgeous.x

Negative... No joy here today! (No, I don't know what's next!)

So so sorry to hear that Megg:hugs: It really isn't fair xx

Oh arse *%$@!

Meg I'm so sorry. I know there are no words. We are all thinking of you. It's just not fair.

:hugs:
X

Meg I'm so gutted for you. It just isn't fair :(
Thanks for that info doodar :) x

Oh I hoped to log on and check out your status and get a wonderful news. I'm so so sorry! :hugs:

AFM cramps have settled down a lot. Have taken it easy for most of the day. Bored of doing nothing already. Think I might invest in some dvds, comedy dvds could do with a laugh. Just bought a new ds game so that should keep me occupied for a while lol

Ooh another boxer lover, you must show us a pic of your pup:happydance:

Ooh another boxer lover, you must show us a pic of your pup:happydance:

Here he is I uploaded a pic hope it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->