IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Megg- silent stalker here- so sorry to read your news. I so wanted to hear better news than this. xxxx

Thanks girls! We're healing well. I think we're going back to about a year of a more natural method... not that I see how that could help. But, we can't keep going like this. If nothing after that year or so, then we'll give my last egg retrieval a try. We're going to try and get healthier between now and then too. Every little bit has to help! But, at 30, I have a solid 10 (or so) years to get this right. So, the sense of urgency is getting turned down a notch!

Hi Wallie how you doing hun? nice to see you too. x

Debbie I love your avatar pic. We have a boxer I'll try dig out a pic of him.

AFM cramps have settled down a lot. Have taken it easy for most of the day. Bored of doing nothing already. Think I might invest in some dvds, comedy dvds could do with a laugh. Just bought a new ds game so that should keep me occupied for a while lol

Ooh another boxer lover, you must show us a pic of your pup:happydance:

A good friend of mine has an adorable boxer! I love her! :) Mine's a pitbull instead, but every bit as cute! LOL

AFM cramps have settled down a lot. Have taken it easy for most of the day. Bored of doing nothing already. Think I might invest in some dvds, comedy dvds could do with a laugh. Just bought a new ds game so that should keep me occupied for a while lol

Here he is I uploaded a pic hope it works.

Look at him!!! :cloud9:

So sorry this didn't work Megg.....

I am over 40 and trying IVF #2...have an appt today and may/not trigger tonight...we will see..

I was of course surfing the net and came across the information below...it is a wonder anyone (especially over 40) gets pregnant at all!!!! Damn, so much the poor eggs have to go through to just make it to fertlization....I try to remain hopeful, but it gets harder...

Baby dust all!!!

https://www.ivfauthority.com/search/label/egg retrieval

Here he is I uploaded a pic hope it works.
He's lovely Doodar, havin my one has certainly helped in this journey.

I think a break is a good idea Megg, it's so emotionally draining it will probably do you both good to take a step back.

Glad you and your OH are coming to terms with :hugs: you sound very strong, I'd probably be a wreck if it were me.

Meggles it's lovely to hear from you and good that your sounding so positive. God I just want to give you the biggest squeeze ever. Your amazing honestly you are. :hugs:

Thanks debbie, Yes it's funny isnt it they can't talk but they seem to understand. I love him to bits and oddly enough he has started to act very stange again he keeps sitting right next to me like he has to be touching me, leaning on me. He did this the last two times I got a bfp, so its either that or he can sense my anxiety. Which I am having real dificulty keeping in check. I have relaxation cds which I have been listening to and they are great, but short of listening to them 24 hours a day, its just completely impossible to stay relaxed.

Hi Kaylakin didn't get a chan e to pop on earlier and wish you luck for your test (it is todAy isn't it), any word yet?

:hug:

So sorry to hear your news Megg - but you have an amazing attitude about the whole thing. You are right you still have 10 more years to get there and I just know that it will happen for you. You've been such a big help to all on this post that the good karma will come back to you :)

Sending you big hugs!

Our post-cycle consult is Thur. Hoping he can tell us why our embies were such crap this time. *sigh*

Hoping you're right, dave... I'm ready for something good!

I guess I properly belong here now so Hi everyone! My name is Tiffany 26 husband chris 27, male factor infertility. On the wait list for ICSI and should hopefully be offered treatment next month! Fingers crossed for that anyway, the wait list is 2-3 months and this month is month 2 for us so we'll see. We have a son who was a miracle that we conceived naturally but after our SA results today I do not think that will be happening again :(

I'll have to go read about your SA... Sorry to hear that, Tiffany! :hugs:

I probably DON'T belong here anymore... but I don't really have a home at the moment... so, I'm staying!

Megg I totally think you should stay, you could always share with experiences and advice. :hugs: SA results are in my journal.

Hey guys,
Just wanted to update that I had my beta today at 11dp3dt. I was feeling pretty much like it hadn't worked. I ignored the calls from the clinic twice and let it go to voicemail. I finally called back and had questions about the FET/follow-up with the doctor, but she told me that the test came back positive. I just really am in shock right now. I was convinced that I would be feeling more symptoms if it were positive. I think I was really protecting myself from everything. I just can't believe it. I even said to her, "Are you kidding me?" Anyway, just wanted to follow up with that. I am scared to death because the last time I got pregnant, it was naturally, but I had a m/c. I guess whatever is going to happen, will happen and I can do little to control it at this point. I'm just going to be happy for today and until there's something to worry about. I have another beta on Thursday and I'm hoping it is good news. I wanted to give hope to you guys as well, because I was for sure that I was out and I didn't feel much different at all. Also, as much as it is nice hearing BFPs, it is also difficult because I always thought that it will never be me. So, I understand both sides. I just have to hope everything continues to go well, and I"ll just have to take it one day at a time. Good luck with everyone this cycle and hang in there! The waiting is so much harder than I thought it'd be..!

Meggles of course you belong here hunny. I wish that you didn't but in the nicest possible way, if that makes sense. It probably doesn't but I hope you know what I mean. :hugs: You've offered so much support to everyone. I think your welcome wherever you go. I'm happy your here :thumbup: well I'm not but I am, god I'm not making sense again am I lol I'll shut up now!! Love you :hugs:.

Kelly Hi :hi: how you doing, sorry to hear your back on this journey again. Wishing you lots of luck :flower:

Kaylakin Congratulations hunny!! You have given me a bit of pma back so thank you. My pma had taken a serious nose dive, I'm still convinced it hasn't worked but it's lovely to hear your story and give people that bit of hope.

Thanks Doodar, I hope you can start a pg journey soon to, a very sticky one.

Hi there all! This is my first post on any forum....after reading litterally dozens, I finally read this thread and felt like it was time to share and receive support. All of your stories, good and bad, have really helped me get through today. I just ended my first IVF cycle with unexpected ICSI, with a BFN :(
After getting the bad news from the nurse, I spent the whole rest of the day crying, in bed. It's now 5am, i awoke in the middle of the night, and can't get back to sleep, too many thoughts running around in my head.

I'm 31, no diagnosed fertility problems. My husband is 34, great semen analysis, but we only fertilized 1 egg without ICSI, and 7 with. (does that mean male factor after all?) We transfered 2 embies on day 5, and we have 4 frosties. I really felt so posative and good about this first cycle, and I am shocked that it didn't work. Was I being naive to think it would work right away? We have a consulation with our doctor Monday, I wish it were sooner. Any advice for enduring the wait to try again? I thought the 2ww was bad, but waiting for round 2 feels like forever!

Best wishes and luck to all!

Congratulations Kaylakin! That is a great news! You must be so happy even though I know you're kind of in shock right now. I took the hpt three days straight before the beta because I didn't believe the first test and still didn't believe it even after the nurse called with the positive result.

I just came back from 1st scan for heartbeat and it was so amazing to see this little thing pulsing inside of me. 113 beats/min heart rate. It was incredible.

Wishing you a wonderful 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->