IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

ANGIE how are you doing ? thinking of you x

Hi there!
Thanks for thinking of me,
I'm having the longest 11 days of my life!!! I'm not gonna lie, the 2ww is hard hard hard......trying to keep positive as possible. But now its getting to the last few days, Im dreading AF arriving!!! Just hoping and praying it has worked...any tips on how to stay sane......i did toy with the idea of testing early but I thought that might send me more mad so I wont....

Anyway enough about me, how are you doing? Hows the driving doing? You'll be starting yours so soon, it goes quickly really doesn't it? Bet your super excited now!!

xx

im so glad to hear from you wishing you lots of luck and sending loads of positive thoughts your way, no tips on how to stay sane but if you find any let me know later :haha: personally i think its best not to test early im going to wait when its my turn :hugs:
im doing fine ta, driving is great ive been out in the car every day and i am so excited about starting ivf only 4 weeks to wait now x

good luck kristen and sunshine in starting. I think the first few injections are the hardest...Mind you my OH did them, so i just closed my eyes like a big baby!!

Diasy jump, not long now. lets pray for a bfp on xmas eve for you!! As said before, having the longest 11 days but the wait is nearly over!!! OMG this is the worst bit as its kind of out of your hands and you just have to pray that my little baby is continuing to grow and grow :happydance:

Glad you got your dates set now. Its just a short countdown now!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

xx

Hi there!
I'm having the longest 11 days of my life!!! I'm not gonna lie, the 2ww is hard hard hard......trying to keep positive as possible. But now its getting to the last few days, Im dreading AF arriving!!! Just hoping and praying it has worked...any tips on how to stay sane......i did toy with the idea of testing early but I thought that might send me more mad so I wont....

Anyway enough about me, how are you doing? Hows the driving doing? You'll be starting yours so soon, it goes quickly really doesn't it? Bet your super excited now!!

xx

im so glad to hear from you wishing you lots of luck and sending loads of positive thoughts your way, no tips on how to stay sane but if you find any let me know later :haha: personally i think its best not to test early im going to wait when its my turn :hugs:
im doing fine ta, driving is great ive been out in the car every day and i am so excited about starting ivf only 4 weeks to wait now x

sorry i havent posted earlier but ive been following the thread to see how everyone is getting on....ive read in places that alot of people test early but then you can get false positives/neg so it might send us mad(der):growlmad:
Also, my clinic has just told us to buy a normal hpt to test(ive bought about 10):thumbup: and ive read that you shouldn't test with these, v.confused. Does anyone know anything about testing?????
With christmas coming, 4 wks will absolutely fly around!!!

xx

Hi there!

xx

sorry i havent posted earlier but ive been following the thread to see how everyone is getting on....ive read in places that alot of people test early but then you can get false positives/neg so it might send us mad(der):growlmad:
Also, my clinic has just told us to buy a normal hpt to test(ive bought about 10):thumbup: and ive read that you shouldn't test with these, v.confused. Does anyone know anything about testing?????
With christmas coming, 4 wks will absolutely fly around!!!

xx

Wow u r doing well not testing! what date is your official test date, sending you loads of luck, really hope its worked for you! :hugs:

xx

hi sunshine, my date to test is this sunday 19th :wacko:

i have been reading about beta tests on other threads and i dont know what they are, can anyone help?

xx

beta tests are the blood tests that your clinic may or may not order

hth

good luck

xx

good luck kristen and sunshine in starting. I think the first few injections are the hardest...Mind you my OH did them, so i just closed my eyes like a big baby!!

Diasy jump, not long now. lets pray for a bfp on xmas eve for you!! As said before, having the longest 11 days but the wait is nearly over!!! OMG this is the worst bit as its kind of out of your hands and you just have to pray that my little baby is continuing to grow and grow :happydance:

Glad you got your dates set now. Its just a short countdown now!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

xx

Today was hard, doing it myself for the first time. But once I did it and it didn't hurt at all I think I'll be good :) I'm more worried about having to do them while at work. Because I work at a different time everyday there will be a few days a week when I'll have to do them there so I stay at the same time..

angie ive been told to use a normal hpt too i dont think they do betas in the uk x

Good luck Angiemon on testing tomorrow, FX'd this is it for you. :hugs:

Update from me is that my AF came yesterday, and I start sniffing Suprecur once, four times a day from 6th January. I'll do that for 2-3 weeks before starting injections of gonal-f I think. I have another information evening, which I will go to this time (missed the last one, got the date wrong :dohh:) on Tuesday 11th January, so I'll get more info on what happens then.

good luck wallie, the time will fly by at this time of year, you'll be sniffing in no time!

x

Hey girls, haven't been on this thread for a wee while, we thought we weren't starting IVF until Feb/March as we were going to do egg sharing, but we've found out that if we want to do the sharing we'd have to wait even longer, probably April/May until EC would be, so we've decided just to do regular IVF without the egg sharing.

So we are on the long protocol, am due af on Thursday so we will start with my next af after that, which should be about 5 weeks!!!

Oh yay Flake-Y!

Wow we are waiting already with people in their TWW's! Good luck all and yes, stay positive. I plan on getting some TV series box sets and watching the whole seasons through my TWW to pass the time. I totally do not want it to be a time where I "over think"!

Appointment on Tuesday for me. Looks like my body wants to ovulate a little late. I usually have tons of EWCM by now.....so looks like O will be late as I was stressed about starting DR all last week. You'd have thought I was in my LP with my attitude.
I know my doctor will want to confirm O before starting the Lupron. I may go and buy OPK's today to track it myself....since my body is betraying me for once because I actually have something to look forward to...well, kind of (DR) ha ha Come on and ovulate in time for Tuesday's appointment. I so do not want to go back to the doctor!

glad your back flake-y

great news wallie

best of luck for tommorrow angie

everyone thats injecting keep up the good work lol

and to those waiting to start after xmas not too long now x

That's great Flake-y, you must be happy its getting closer now :)

Angie, best of luck hun!!! I've got everything crossed for you xx

Not much longer for us now :), I've got the rest of my appointments this Thursday and we pay on Thursday so it will be final...yaaahhhh!!!!

Thanks for all the good luck wishes!
I'm afraid I got a bfn:cry: it was awful. Woke up at 630 this morning to do the test in hope and all I could see was blood. Did test anyway. Dont know what was worse, the neg test or af.
Cried most of morning but feeling better now. Dp went to tesco for fillet steak ( he's going to cook med rare) and a couple of bottles of Rioja.

Am obviously devastated but need to try and feel positive. I think my snow babies are keeping us going but so sad for our little one that didn't grow

Dont want to put a dampener on this thread but I wanted to tell you all

Xxx

Angiemom I am so so sorry to hear it didn't work this time. I really do feel for you and your husband.
Don't you worry about writing it on here. We all need to help each other through this.
Glad mr angiemom is takin care of you. You go buy yourself a lovely treat aswell! Xx

Aww hunny I'm so sorry, I've been wondering how u got on, so don't apologise for posting on here.

X

so so sorry to hear this, like the others ive been wondering about you today :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->