IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Oh no, I didnt mean you could get the flu from the vaccine itself! I just meant I think it may weaken your immune system for a short period of time so that if you did come into contact with a strong virus.....
anyhow, off topic lol! he he

So you got to see your follie on your scan too? It's so cool huh? I seen my lining too and that "looked great" I just hope everything "looks great" during this IVF cycle ha ha

What are you going to stim with rafwife?

lol yeah it is really cool seeing it, i know what you mean they said my lining is perfect and no cysts polyps endo etc so all looks good so far.
i dont know which meds yet hun there are a few brand names listed on my paperwork but it doesnt say which ones im having x

ergh AF got me today!
was really hoping this last cycle before starting IVF would be my BFP but obviously mother nature has other plans.
so upset. Startign to realise how much I actually don't want to do IVF. :(

we received our final invoice through the post today and it says we will be contacted by a delivery company for the meds although on the phone the other day my satalite clinic said i collect them from there so il have to get on the phone tommorrow and query it, its really strange but i cant wait to have it all in the house because it will make it all feel more real x

ergh AF got me today!
was really hoping this last cycle before starting IVF would be my BFP but obviously mother nature has other plans.

Aww Daisy, I know exactly how you feel, I'm feeling the same. :hugs:

I know rafwife about seeing the meds...they are all in my closet sitting there...WAITING to be used...maybe I will take a picture later and post it for shock value lol

Daisy and Wallie, I am feeling the same, haven't quite got my head round the fact that we are actually going to go through with this - I feel like we have gone through all the motions but it won't actually happen. This is probably our last cycle pre-IVF and we won't even get much chance to BD this month due to people staying and visiting families separately over the festive period etc, grrrrrrrrr! I have this dream about getting a BFP this month which will save us having to go through the IVF but realistically I know that won't happen.
Need to try and get more excited about the IVF (as some people are) and get some pma in me! Have just ordered Zita West's IVF CD (which has relaxation and visualisation exercises for IVF, meant to be quite good) which hopefully will help me get my brain in gear!
P x

i have a lot booked in for that week too, my clinic isn't open on a wknd so i have scans 30th, 5th, 7th and the 10th, and hopefully egg collection on the 12th, well thats if everything goes according to plan!

its so good having someone going through it all at the same time, fingers crossed we both get a bfp! :happydance:

I dont have a specific date yet for ec but they said the week of the 10th..

It is good to have someone else!

I was really nervous and excited but now that everything is going I'm pretty relaxed and just counting down the days! I'm surprised how mellow I am and stress free, about everything :)

its probably easier for me to get my head around because i had suspected id need to do this for so long and just had to confirm what i already new, it was only a few weeks back that we were waiting for the final scan to confirm if they would be able to go ahead because of my medical condition they were concerned egg collection could do more damage so that could of been the end of the road, we were so excited to be told we could do the ivf and for us there is no chance of a natural bfp,

i have just found out my cousin had both his children through ivf and for those of you who could still get a natural bfp i know of two people who had ivf for the first child and then a natural bfp second time around .

big hugs to you all :hugs:

I know rafwife about seeing the meds...they are all in my closet sitting there...WAITING to be used...maybe I will take a picture later and post it for shock value lol

good idea lol we can see what were letting ourselves in for :haha:

When I first found out my mother cracked a joke trying to make me feel better "At least you'll never have to use or pay for birth control again!"

After thinking about it, I started thinking about it as a positive and that if sometime in the future there is an unplanned BFP it was be an amazing thing! :happydance:

haha, I sent my husband on a mission to get condoms today as we can't have unprotected sex this cycle due to IVF. :rofl: how wrong is your mother!

He was nervous about buying them, can you believe that! He never got them in the end as his workmate was there and he thought he would think he was having an affair :rofl:

haha, I sent my husband on a mission to get condoms today as we can't have unprotected sex this cycle due to IVF. :rofl: how wrong is your mother!

He was nervous about buying them, can you believe that! He never got them in the end as his workmate was there and he thought he would think he was having an affair :rofl:

its really funny isnt it having to use contraceptives whilst trying for a baby :rofl:

Hi all
well, heading off today to my parents for the Christmas holidays. No internet access at their place so won't be back online til early January - by which stage AF may or may not have arrived, so I will have a better idea of whether we will be doing the IVF in Jan or Feb.
Hope that everyone has a very happy Christmas - time to relax and try to forget about everything for a couple of days (if we can, although I will be discreetly sipping my non-alcoholic wine...).
Baby dust to all, lets hope 2011 is the year for all of us!
Merry Christmas!
Px

Merry Christmas everyone and heres to a fantastic 2011 for us all x

https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/wafpaf/glitter/christmas/christmas38.gif

ergh AF got me today!

I know what you mean Daisy, I've been thinking the same thing :( we had our final appointments on Thursday and we're now deciding if we go ahead in Jan or start in Feb. we're all ready to start but I'm not sure I'm ready yet, so we're going to talk it over in the next week and decide what we'll do. I want it to be a happy positive experience and I'm just not quite there yet, if it means putting it off for a month then we'll do that :) Its all a bit overwhelming at times.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"