IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I was just coming back to apologize for my rant :blush:

I think its the hormones getting the best of me and for whatever reason I'm having a hard time staying positive! hubby is helping, he gave me a big hug and told me everything is going to be fine and now I'm ok....I'm off to the store to get some ice cream! lol maybe some comfort food will help (I haven't had ice cream in about 4 months..lol)

Thanks alexa, I'm just being paranoid i think but these cramps are driving me crazy! Do you remember how long u cramped? its been all day today....

I'm sorry you are so sore, I can't imagine waking up in the middle of it! I dont remember anything past about 30 sec after they gave me the sedative until about 5 minutes after they took me back to the room with hubby, dont even remember talking to the doctor either..lol

Yay for 8 eggs :dance: Good luck saturday!

Don't apologize! Ranting always allowed. I won't mind anyway! I cramped pretty good for a day and then it tapered off more mildly for a couple days, but I have seen many times where women cramp for like a week. Nothing major usually, but annoying nonetheless. I personally think you are going to be preggers!

I may have remembered waking up (not supposed to remember, but I did) but I don't recall ANY pain though I screamed out in pain, so don't be afraid guys. The way I woke up was like a dream remembered if you can get what I mean for those of you who haven't done EC yet! Don't want to scare you all.

congratulations on your 8 eggs alexa you will soon be puppo too hun x

kristin i cramped and spotted on and off through my entire pregnancy and dd is perfect, i delayed taking a test because my cramps were so strong x

polly im sure your going to get some good eggs hun, i think its going to be the same with me lots of eggs of different sizes x

mrs sunshine i hope all is well with you x

daisy how are you doing chick x

angie have you had your appointment yet x

flake-y how are you we may be cycling together now ive been delayed x

polly those numbers sound fine to me, it sounds like you've got a lot of good size follies, and they still have time to grow between now and friday :hugs:

alexa 8 eggs is fab, do you know when transfer is likely to be?

how are you today kristen? r u feeling any better? my cramps today feel a bit like af, but am trying to ignore them, i know it couldn't possibly be af yet anyway. only 8 days til testing!!!

raf-wife how late are you? i don't suppose u could be pregnant?? i can't remember exactly why you're having ivf (sorry)

i'm really tired today i keep waking up really early, and i can't get back to sleep. I'm getting mood swings too, think it must be the progesterone, kept thinking last night that hubby was being sarcastic and horrible, i don't think he was i think i'm just over sensitive. The other night i just started crying for no reason at all - i'm slowly going mad i'm sure! :wacko:

hope everyone is ok :hugs:

how are you today kristen? r u feeling any better? my cramps today feel a bit like af, but am trying to ignore them, i know it couldn't possibly be af yet anyway. only 8 days til testing!!!

My cramps have pretty much gone away but I woke up this morning with slight back pain and feeling sick...

I keep waking up early too and not being able to fall back asleep...i was actually going to ask you about it but thought it was just me..I was up at 2am, 4am, and 7am i think...and it takes me forever to fall asleep, just to wake up again..lol I already have issues with sleeping anyway but it seems to have gotten worse...

i can't get comfortable in bed and my boobs hurts if I lay on my side...I go from happy, to sad, to angry, and then back to normal in about 10 minutes...lol It's driving me crazy as well as hubby i'm sure...

it makes me feel better though that the cramps have gone away...that means its not from AF coming early and hopefully bc of implantation :happydance:

OMG, I am so having the same darned lack of sleep! But I am not even PUPO yet! Saturday is the day ladies...To those of you cramping: cramping 8 days before AF sounds promising to me! Visualize IMPLANTATION.

im 4 days late mrssunshine but thats not unusual for me i often skip a cycle i dont always ovulate and have scarring on my fallopian tubes so the eggs dont travel through, clinic had me do a test anyway before i start my tablets tommorrow x

flake-y how are you we may be cycling together now ive been delayed x

I'm doing great, af will be here a week on Monday so I start injections then, How about you, do you know what date you will be starting yet?

Oh hopefully hopefully you've both implanted. Are u both testin on the same day asweel?!

RAF wife, glad you're getting started. One way or another. Good way of thinkin though. Obviously you've got a very clear head.
AFM I am honestly sick&tired of the whole thing now. I'm only 4 days into injection and I hate it. Everyday I wake up and dread havin to do it.
Really want to just give up. I really don't want to do it anymore.
Wish my husband was home so I could speak to him. Don't want to just abandon the cycle cos he's got all his hopes on it.
I hate it so much.
X

Oh hopefully hopefully you've both implanted. Are u both testin on the same day asweel?!

RAF wife, glad you're getting started. One way or another. Good way of thinkin though. Obviously you've got a very clear head.
AFM I am honestly sick&tired of the whole thing now. I'm only 4 days into injection and I hate it. Everyday I wake up and dread havin to do it.
Wish my husband was home so I could speak to him. Don't want to just abandon the cycle cos he's got all his hopes on it.
I hate it so much.
X

Don't give up! It gets easier as you get further into the cycle :hugs: I'm not saying it was easy, there were days I felt the same way but I kept going and will hopefully have my :bfp: next week.

If u need help/advice/anything u can PM me :flower: I'm always on here!

So it's almost 1am and i'm wide awake!!! And it doesn't seem like there is a chance I'm going to fall back to sleep...I have to be up to go to work in just over 2 hours :( I don't know what is going on with me lol but it's really annoying!

I hope everyone else is ok and getting some sleep! :)

I hate it so much.
X

oh sweetie im sorry your feeling this way im sure kristin is right and it will get easier for you, i do hope so, when does your husband get home hun x :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So it's almost 1am and i'm wide awake!!! And it doesn't seem like there is a chance I'm going to fall back to sleep...I have to be up to go to work in just over 2 hours :( I don't know what is going on with me lol but it's really annoying!

I hope everyone else is ok and getting some sleep! :)

you must be really tired hunny hopefully you will be able to get some sleep tonight x :hugs:

Hi ladies,

DH and I are on the queue for ICSI in April and I'm so excited (and scared!) to get it done.
It is very inspiring to read through the experiences you're writing here. The ICSI process is definitely not a walk in the park but I'm sure it will be all worth it once we see our bundle(s) of joy in our arms

:dust: to us all.

hi yellowbell welcome x

Omg what a morning i have had such a run around our prescription hadnt been left out for us last night so had to go back to the clinic at 7.30 this morning, there pharmacy wasnt open so left there at 8.15 rushed dd to school and then went to the pharmacy only to be told after 40 mins waiting that they dont have any provera in stock, so drove to the next pharmacy waited whilst bursting for a wee and after about 20 mins got my prescription 7 tablets for almost £35 ($56) nearly ran out of petrol on the way home and then when i finally got home i couldnt find my house keys, anyway that was my exciting morning hope everyone else has a better one, feel much better now ive had a good moan xx

I hate it so much.
X

It does get better honestly, i too was sick of my alarm going off every morning so that i could stick needles into myself, but you just need to focus on the possible outcome :hugs:

kristen you must be absolutely knackered, i managed to go back to sleep this morning after hubby went to work, but still waking up about 3 times through the night. Glad i'm not the only one with mood swings, think hubby is getting fed up of me :dohh:

yellowbell good luck

rafwife - sounds like a really crappy morning!! hope the rest of the day goes more smoothly!

afm, nothing to report, bored of waiting already, my cramps seem to be less frequent now, so i'm thinking it was just the shock my body had when my eggs were removed, think the consultatnt must have been a bit rough with me :wacko: I'm feeling tired, and have nice circles under my eyes, but never mind, sure its just the progesterone making me feel like that

hope everyone is doing ok
:hugs:

I am very tired, nauseous, back is killing me, and really down today :( I hate this wait!

Raf-Wife---wow you had a crazy morning!! I'm glad u finally got your prescription :)

I'm sorry for ranting so much girls! i appreciate you all listening...lol

today was my first day back to work after almost a week...within an hour my back was killing me more that it was before and i left after 5 hours feeling sick and lightheaded..yay

mrssunshine, r u going to work the day of your blood test? i swapped my days so I'm off that day (wednesday) to work another day that week....i dont want to find out my results at work, especially if i'm not pregnant...i think that would be too hard...instead I think i'm gonna spend the day at hubbys grandparents house...nice, cozy, and comfy :)

As for now, I'm off to take a nice long nap in my warm bed (its freezing here!!)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->