IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Kristen I'm so impressed that u haven't tested yet, good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be a bfp! Xx

Yes all the best for tomorrow Kristin, we will be thinking of you. Let's get the first BFP in for our thread.

As for me I have my embryo transfer tomorrow (all being well) - eek! Hopefully won't be too bad, I read its like a smear test and I have a bit of a thing about them but I'm hoping it won't be too nasty. All feels slightly surreal!

Hope everyone else is well
Px

raf wife, how are you, any sign of af yet?
i have been cramping all day but not really thought too much into it yet im really tired we have been traveling for 8hrs today for dh,s grandads funeral its been a very emotional day hopefully i can post some good news soon, will catch up on everyone tommorrow x

I'm sorry about your husbands grandfather :cry:

I hope today has been a better day! Have your cramps led to anything else yet? I can't wait for all the rest of you start!

Yes all the best for tomorrow Kristin, we will be thinking of you. Let's get the first BFP in for our thread.

As for me I have my embryo transfer tomorrow (all being well) - eek! Hopefully won't be too bad, I read its like a smear test and I have a bit of a thing about them but I'm hoping it won't be too nasty. All feels slightly surreal!

Hope everyone else is well
Px

Thank you, I hope so!!

Good luck tomorrow! It really wasn't too bad other than having a really full bladder that they push on so they can see everything...piece of cake and then you'll be pupo tomorrow!!!! :dance:

Afm, I ate a bunch of prunes yesterday, the individually packaged dried ones are really good and I happened to have them at my house already...my stomach feels much better today...besides feeling like it's going to jump right up my throat everytime I think about tomorrow! Lol panic attack!

raf wife, how are you, any sign of af yet?
i have been cramping all day but not really thought too much into it yet im really tired we have been traveling for 8hrs today for dh,s grandads funeral its been a very emotional day hopefully i can post some good news soon, will catch up on everyone tommorrow x

I'm sorry about your husbands grandfather :cry:

I hope today has been a better day! Have your cramps led to anything else yet? I can't wait for all the rest of you start!

thanks kristin, nothing as of yet im sat with a hot water bottle on my stomach and im drinking fresh orange juice because ive heard it can help, i am in such a terrible mood today it must be close :haha:

Oh kristen are you testin to see if your preggers tomorrow?!
Eeek so exciting. I do feel for you tho. Well done for getting this far.
Fingers crossed for a bfp!!
Wasnt there someone else who was testing at the same time?!
And pollydoodle good luck with the transfer tomorrow!

Xx

its mrssunshines turn on friday i really hope to see our first 2 bfps this week,
good luck tommorrow polly x

Good luck for your test tomorrow Kristen, it really sounds like it's going to be a positive!!!!

Polly, good luck for transfer, I was told that it feel similar to an IUI, which wasn't sore at all. I'm sure you'll be fine!!! This time tomorrow you will be pupo!

Raf-wife, hope af arrives soon, you've waited long enough!!! And sorry to hear about DHs grandpa.

Polly? ET was sooo easy. Even easier than a pap smear. there are so many people in the room, it's hard to pay attention to any speculums, swabbing, embryologist, nurse, doctor and ultrasounds (one in and one on the abdomen, but can't remember if that's at the same time.) I was so focused on keeping still with my full bladder and the nurse pushing the ultrasound probe just above my bladder so the doctor could see when/where the embryos are places. I felt zero pain. None during or after.

Kristin: will be thinking about you tomorrow! I'm going back to work tonight and so won't see your BFP unitl late afternoon when I wake and even then you are a few hours ahead of me. Good luck girl, though I doubt you need it!

Kristin howd you get on?! Dyin to see your bfp! :) x

Still early here...I leave for the doctor in about an hour :)

i just seen you had posted and thought you had your results im sure were all sat on tenterhooks with fingers crossed wishing you so much luck kristin xx

you guys will know before my hubby...lol he doesnt want me to tell him over the phone so I'll have to wait till he gets home from work...

what time is it there kristin its 11.30 am here x

i got up early bc I couldnt sleep...very nervous....and its snowing again! Another storm with up to 10" of snow....i'm so tired of this winter :wacko:

its been really weird the last few years....we never got much snow but lately we have been getting hit constantly....we got a total of around 80" last year in 2 storms...shut down the state for awhile...i don't think we will get as much this year but lately its been a snow storm a week! and always on a day I have to drive to the doctor...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->