IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

The clinic just called with blood results and confirmed I'm pregnant! :) he said I had very high hcg, at 250! Anything over 5 is pregnant lol now I get to go for bloods every 2 days for 2 weeks so they can check the numbers...

Yay, so excited!

Nope...lol he will be home from work in about 15 minutes :) I'm gonna take the other test and hand it to him when he walks through the door :)

Hi Kristin

I have been following this thread for a while and I just wanted to say how pleased I am for you well done.
Im doing icsi in the next couple of months and I hope I get a BMF too.
Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months
xx

Thank you!!

Hubby knows now but according to him he already knew lol he was excited :)

Congratulations kristin, so happy for you.:happydance:

Wow could be twins !!:baby::baby:

Good luck for the wkend sunshine, hoping yours will be the 2nd BFP :happydance:

Xx

The clinic just called with blood results and confirmed I'm pregnant! :) he said I had very high hcg, at 250! Anything over 5 is pregnant lol now I get to go for bloods every 2 days for 2 weeks so they can check the numbers...

Yay, so excited!

Yes! Congratulations!!! This is a lucky thread I reckon!!!:happydance:

Yay Kristin!!!! Lots of congratulations on your BFP, so happy for you!!

Take care
Px

PS had my transfer today, wasn't too bad - just the usual cringey discomfort. Now trying to think implantation thoughts!

Hope everyone else is well. Not long for you to wait now Mrs S, wishing you all the best

Px

PS had my transfer today, wasn't too bad - just the usual cringey discomfort. Now trying to think implantation thoughts!

Hope everyone else is well. Not long for you to wait now Mrs S, wishing you all the best

Px

Glad it went well!!! Have you to go back for bloods? Are you going to test yourself before then?

Px

Yay!! I'm glad everything went well and that u r officially pupo now :happydance:

Thanks - have to go for blood test on 4th Feb. Will try not to test before then but will see if I manage it. Would like to try and forget about it til then but easier said than done...

Forgot to say, had 4 blastos which are getting frozen (although they said one was an early blasto so not sure how good that'll be) but was really pleased to get that number frozen.

Anyways enough about me - Kristin I hope that you and OH have a lovely celebration tonight!!!

Px

Right so kristen tell us your secret.
We need to know everything you did, everything you ate and everythi g you drank.
Especially the dats leading upto EC and the 2ww
Pretty pretty please?! Xx

AFM....I am having stretchy feelings that seem to be caused by the ligaments around the uterus that are getting to be more and more each day, but that actually has me down as I think what if it is just high progesterone as my progesterone is pretty high-higher than ever before with all these shots and gels lol. I feel it every time I turn around when I sleep, like I have to be careful or something is going to pull. I am not feeling crampy today first time since 3dpt3dt. I have never ever paid attention to if I was pregnant in the past until AF was late and had minor symptoms, so this is driving me nuts. At this point, I am just worrying about when it gets close to AF time all the stress I will be going through wondering about cramps or spotting. My beta isn't until 16dpo: February 4th! I will know anyway by then!
I am back to work, so reason why I am quiet. I hope everyone is getting along great. I am still reading!

kristen fantastic numbers i reckon twins as well x

polly yay to being pupo chick and great news about 4 frosties x

alexa im not surprised about the streching hun when you have quads in there lol x

come on BFP for mrs s x

this thread is getting very exciting girls x

Yay on being PUPO polly! Did they put 1 blast back? My clinic say they have a 70% success rate with blasts! Good luck with the wait:hugs:

I've done an early test and I think it's positive!!!!!!! But Hubby isn't here and doesn't know I've done one and he isn't here, so what do I do? Tell him or retest tomorrow and pretend I didn't do one today? Argh wish I'd waited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->