IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

things always happen at the most inconvinient times dont they, are you having bloods done chick and if so do they tell you the results before you leave x

as far as i know, just bloods...they told me on the phone it was a beta a progesterone test...I wont know for a few hours...so hopefully by noon my time...

okey dokey i will keep checking in x

how are you doing now daisy x

mrs s only 2 more days now do you have to do a home test hun x

polly how are you feeling today x

alexa, flakey-y, ange, wallie, how are you all, i hope ive not missed anyone x

arrrgh kristen hope hope hope its good news! didnt realise you were not in england!

hi rafwife! I a lot more positive atm. silly hormones all over the place. just had phone call off hubby so that was good. hes back in 2 weeks wooohooo :wohoo:
cant wait to see him! x

kristen i seriously don't know how you can't have tested yet!!! good luck hunny, so hope you get your bfp

raf wife, my clinic tole me to test on monday!! anyway i need to know before then, so told hubby im gonna test on saturday at least then we're both off work, and have a couple of days to let it sink in whatever the outcome. So yeah its a home test, they don't do bloods. has your af arrived yet?

daisy its good that you're feeling positive

hope everyone else is good, haven't been on as much lately cos i'm feeling very negative, and don't want my negative vibes to make anyone else negative

xx

I just got done at the clinic....they said they won't have the results till 3pm...6 hours!!!! They told me to go ahead and take a home test so I just went to the store...they did say my symptoms (they asked me how I've been feeling) sound good...so we'll see...I'll let u guys know in a bit :)

kristen i seriously don't know how you can't have tested yet!!! good luck hunny, so hope you get your bfp

raf wife, my clinic tole me to test on monday!! anyway i need to know before then, so told hubby im gonna test on saturday at least then we're both off work, and have a couple of days to let it sink in whatever the outcome. So yeah its a home test, they don't do bloods. has your af arrived yet?

daisy its good that you're feeling positive

hope everyone else is good, haven't been on as much lately cos i'm feeling very negative, and don't want my negative vibes to make anyone else negative

xx
sorry chick i dont know why i thought it was friday,
dont stay away just come on and say how you feel hun im negative too at the moment i dont think afs ever going to arrive x

I just got done at the clinic....they said they won't have the results till 3pm...6 hours!!!! They told me to go ahead and take a home test so I just went to the store...they did say my symptoms (they asked me how I've been feeling) sound good...so we'll see...I'll let u guys know in a bit :)

:test::test::test::dust::dust::dust:

I was told fri by the embryologist, I think that's prob the right day, nurse told me Monday, fri is 2 wks since collection and so my ovulation day. I'm thinking I'm gonna get a bfn, I can't say why it's just the feeling I've got.

Come on kristen!

arrrgh kristen hope hope hope its good news! didnt realise you were not in england!

hi rafwife! I a lot more positive atm. silly hormones all over the place. just had phone call off hubby so that was good. hes back in 2 weeks wooohooo :wohoo:
cant wait to see him! x

oh good hun, i know how it feels you just spend every minute of every day waiting for a call, last time dh was away i spent 12 weeks crying its so hard never mind adding ivf into the mix he will be home soon though hun :hugs:

I was told fri by the embryologist, I think that's prob the right day, nurse told me Monday, fri is 2 wks since collection and so my ovulation day. I'm thinking I'm gonna get a bfn, I can't say why it's just the feeling I've got.

Come on kristen!

i think its 14 days from transfer as for the negative feelings hun i have read so many threads where people think they have a bfn only to get there BFP :hugs:

Yeah I know I'm just struggling so much, am quite an emotional person at the best of times, so these hormones are making me loopy!

I'm pregnant!!!!! I just took a digital test and it said pregnant!!!!! Omg :happydance:

kristin wow our first bfp im so pleased for you hun :happydance::happydance::happydance:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
kristen i'm so happy for you!!! :D
:yipee:

I just cried i'm so happy for you xxx

Thank you everyone!! Mrssunshine your next!!!!

wish i had your confidence hun!!

do you really have to wait til hubby gets in from work to tell him?? i'd be bursting!!

you'll have to get a ticker and change your status!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ya he doesn't want me to tell him on the phone...lol so he gets home at 4 :-D

Stay positive :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"