IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I've done an early test and I think it's positive!!!!!!! But Hubby isn't here and doesn't know I've done one and he isn't here, so what do I do? Tell him or retest tomorrow and pretend I didn't do one today? Argh wish I'd waited!

I would not say anything and wait till Friday to take another one :) that way you are at your two weeks...but that sounds very hopeful that we will be congratulating u soon too :happydance:

Right so kristen tell us your secret.
We need to know everything you did, everything you ate and everythi g you drank.
Especially the dats leading upto EC and the 2ww
Pretty pretty please?! Xx

Lol

I'll give u guys a rundown later when I'm home and not on my iPhone...will make it much easier to type!

Oh my goodness Mrs Sunshine, that is exciting. I think I would keep quiet for the time being too. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, looking good!

Yup I had one blasto put back. Just taking it easy for next few days although am still feeling bit hellish from the egg collection even though its almost a week ago now. Still bloated and my internal organs are still feeling like they have taken a good kicking. Has anyone else had this for so long after EC?

Px

I've told him, i couldn't not, I can't lie to him at all. Still gonna test in the morning cos I still have my doubts. But a little excited too!

Have u looked for your due date kristen?

Polly I was uncomfortable and bloated for about 5 days, I couldn't wear jeans for about a week, only leggings

oh wow mrs s if u have 2 lines chick and it came up within the time limit you have your bfp hunny x

Have bought some digi tests today, so will test again in the morning, don't think I'll sleep tonight!

what was the line like on your test mrs s, im sure i will be adding your bfp tommorrow x

It was quite strong I did a second one too and that was positive too, I emailed one of my friends a picture and she said it was def positive, don't know how to do it on here or else I'd post it!

you go to advanced reply on here and theres a picture of a paperclip on its own click on that and it has browse your documents you add it there but dont worry your pregnant woo hoo x

The clinic just called with blood results and confirmed I'm pregnant! :) he said I had very high hcg, at 250! Anything over 5 is pregnant lol now I get to go for bloods every 2 days for 2 weeks so they can check the numbers...

Yay, so excited!

Congratulations!!

It was quite strong I did a second one too and that was positive too, I emailed one of my friends a picture and she said it was def positive, don't know how to do it on here or else I'd post it!

That sounds like a 100% positive to me! Congratulations!!! Brilliant news. That's 2 in this thread already!:happydance:

Yay mrrsunshine!!!! I knew it :) I'm sooo happy for you!

Btw: my due date would be October 5th :-D 2 days after my wedding anniversary lol

Right well the both of we need of full run down of everything that you did to helps the rest of us get our bfp x

Ok, so a rundown of what I did:

• Leading up to ER I was very careful to not lift and relax as much as possible. I was very bloated so I worked out because I was not very comfortable. (Before ER not too much changed in my routine until that week before with the lifting)
  • After ER: I took 2 days off and relaxed as much as possible. When I went back to work I did as little as possible to avoid stress...lol (I had 5 days between retrieval and transfer)
  • After transfer: I took 4 days off from work. The first two were spent in bed except to go to the bathroom. I slept a lot and ate sooo much (I dont think that helped anything, I think I was just bored...lol) The 3rd and 4th days I was still in bed most of the day but got up more and walked around the house a little when I was bored. One day I had to go in for bloodwork and went to the store just to get out a little...but for the most part I stayed in bed all day
  • During 2WW: I did go back to work but I didnt really work full days most of the time. I was still feeling bloated and uncomfortable so I didn't really feel like doing much. I had cramps on 3dpt (which I guess now were implantation cramps :happydance:) but no spotting....Mostly i just sat as much as possible at work and did paperwork... luckily my work has been awesome and very understanding...

Basically...I would say try to stay positive...as you can read last week I wasn't the most positive during that 2ww which I'm going to blame on the hormones...lol Just relax as much as possible, I think the lack of stress really helped...You guys will all do great and before we all know it we will all get a :bfp:

Digi says I'm pregnant 1-2 wks! Yay! :happydance:

I'll let u know what I did differently when I'm on computer can't type very well on my iPhone

Xx

Thanks for the advice!
What about foods? Did you have any sort of special diet?
Im goin wi with no caffine, no seafood and trying so hard for no junk x

I just had no caffeine, very little chocolate and no alcohol, haven't had seafood either, tried to cut out junk and did mostly, but did have some tesco finest meals!

Wow congratulations Mrs Sunshine, I'm so happy for you!!!!
Fantastic news!!

Px

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back