IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Thanks for the advice!
What about foods? Did you have any sort of special diet?
Im goin wi with no caffine, no seafood and trying so hard for no junk x

I didn't really eat different...I eat relatively healthy anyway...I did cut out all caffeine but I was craving chocolate which is unusual for me...pretty much I ate whatever sounded good bc I figured I may as well be happy during those few weeks instead of worrying about food....but I never ate anything that would be bad for the baby just in case

Ahh im so Pleased for you both! Definitely the positi e news i needed!
Afn My stomach is starting to look a bit of a mess due to injections. They hurt everytime now. Cant believe i have another 4 weeks of them at least!
But im staying positive. The wait is killin me though. God knows what im goin to be like in my 2ww. ( hopefully i will get to the 2ww) bet its the sloowest 2 weeks ever.
Im becomin very aware that the ivf cycle can be abandoned at any stage. :( which
terrifies me.
But im stayin positive. Had a really good chat with a friend the other day that helped me realise everything i have got for example, a beautiful husband, good job, nice house, financially comfortable.
Plus the is the beginning of my baby journey and like i keep hearing its a marathon not a sprint.
Although im definietly far too impatient xx

awww daisy it is so hard, i'm still having to have injections, i'm on tinzaparin and so have been injecting daily since the 16th of december!!! i'm running out of room on my tummy!

i'm trying to think what i did differently

before EC i just ate healthy (we normally eat quite healthy anyway), had no caffeine and no alcohol, i started drinking fruit juice everyday, only exercise i did was walk the dog twice a day

post EC, i was laid up for 3 days (including EC day) cos i felt so awful, so i obviously did very little.

Post ER, i didn't really have any bed rest, i didn't do much on the day of ET, just laid around the house, day two i did pretty much the same, watched films, but i did take the dog for a little (maybe 20 min walk), and continued pretty much like that all week. I was off work all week, as instructed by work! Then back at work on monday, but i've been working half days, except for yesterday when i did a full 8 hour shift

i'm still having a little bit of brown cm, and bits of clots, so have to test again on monday, keeping fingers crossed and for the first time in ages i feel a little hopeful :happydance:

just to mention as most of you know i had very, very little PMA, i was so negative, well at least in the last few days

loving the tickers debbie (mrs s) and kristin its great to see :hugs:

Digi says I'm pregnant 1-2 wks! Yay! :happydance:

I'll let u know what I did differently when I'm on computer can't type very well on my iPhone

Xx

OMG congratulations!!!

My first IVF will be some time end of March. I am anxiously awaiting my turn.

Good luck MiBebe!

And congrats again mrssunshine!!!! Great news!!!

I just thought of something else that I was doing....

I have been taking pre-natal vitamins for the last 2 years because my OB said the folic acid would help my eggs be healthier while trying to conceive....Are you guys taking them yet?

OMG guys......I caved and did an FRER today (9dpo or 6dp3dt) and you will never believe............................................

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just any BFP either, but a decent one that is almost half as strong as the control. Must be my twins I wanted as this is early. I thought I felt them implanting about 2-3 days post transfer up until just yesterday and today I am bloated like after egg collection which they say happens if you are prego as estrogen rises again.

Of course, on the egative side my mind says small possibility of the trigger causing it. I had 5000of Ovidrel and that was 12 days ago, shouldn't that be all gone by now? I've read on other threads people who POAS the trigger out it took average 8-10 days and that was with 10,000 of HCG...so...what do you all think?

Congrats!!! :happydance: I hope it is a :bfp: I've heard 10 days too for the trigger to be out of your system....so I would think u would be ok but I would yet again in a few more days

Wow, it seems like this thread is really lucky for all of us :D

I just thought of something else that I was doing....

I have been taking pre-natal vitamins for the last 2 years because my OB said the folic acid would help my eggs be healthier while trying to conceive....Are you guys taking them yet?

ive been on them for the past 8 and half years :haha:x

OMG guys......I caved and did an FRER today (9dpo or 6dp3dt) and you will never believe............................................

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just any BFP either, but a decent one that is almost half as strong as the control. Must be my twins I wanted as this is early. I thought I felt them implanting about 2-3 days post transfer up until just yesterday and today I am bloated like after egg collection which they say happens if you are prego as estrogen rises again.

Of course, on the egative side my mind says small possibility of the trigger causing it. I had 5000of Ovidrel and that was 12 days ago, shouldn't that be all gone by now? I've read on other threads people who POAS the trigger out it took average 8-10 days and that was with 10,000 of HCG...so...what do you all think?

alexa thats amazing :hugs:i think trigger should be gone by now but agree with kristin to test again in a couple of days, it could be so strong because of your twins/triplets/quads :winkwink:

Wow congratulations alexa! I too think you're trigger should be gone by now, and even if it wasn't it would probably be a faint line, but looks like another bfp!!!!!:happydance:

RAF wife how u doing? Has af arrived yet?

Kristen your betas r looking very good, wish they did them in th uk. How r u? R u still feeling a bit of nausea?

Hope everyone is doing well

X

I have 3 FRER's and will test again tomorrow-should be same or darker. I am so nervous now! Rafwife-you are next!

af has finally arrived woo hoo :happydance: at last, she can bugger off after this one for a year or so, anyway ive spoken to the clinic and go in monday for scan bloods etc and start stimming on tuesday x

Wow congratulations alexa! I too think you're trigger should be gone by now, and even if it wasn't it would probably be a faint line, but looks like another bfp!!!!!:happydance:

RAF wife how u doing? Has af arrived yet?

Kristen your betas r looking very good, wish they did them in th uk. How r u? R u still feeling a bit of nausea?

Hope everyone is doing well

X

Thanks! The dr office is very happy with them. I was looking online to see what normal is and where i am now is pushing into over 5 weeks. It also said high numbers can be an indication of multiples. Seeing as how I know when they were fertilized I'm hoping the higher number means twins :happydance:

I've actually been feeling pretty good. I only get nausea when I smell certain foods, it isn't all day like it was before. I do have heart burn, bad enough that it starts just by smelling stuff. Like spicy things....but one weird smell that gives me heart burn is car exhaust....it happened about 3 times yesterday lol Other than that I'm really tired, I sleep sooo much better at night than I used to and take a nap every afternoon after work :)

How r u feeling??

af has finally arrived woo hoo :happydance: at last, she can bugger off after this one for a year or so, anyway ive spoken to the clinic and go in monday for scan bloods etc and start stimming on tuesday x

yay!! :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->