IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I just thought of something else that I was doing....

I have been taking pre-natal vitamins for the last 2 years because my OB said the folic acid would help my eggs be healthier while trying to conceive....Are you guys taking them yet?

ive been on them for the past 8 and half years :haha:x

Thats good....i hear some people talking about not taking them till their pregnant. I think people think they arent good for you to take unless you are pregnant but the are sooo good for you and wont hurt anything to take them all the time...i've noticed even that I get sick less since I've been taking them :)

On a side note hubby has already named our LO...Billy-Bob :haha:

He is just being silly but its cute bc when we go to bed he tell me and "billy-bob" that he loves us...

i'm feeling completely fine, am testing everyday cos i can't believe i'm pregnant! :wacko: i am feeling quite tired and have huge bags under my eyes.
thats really sweet of your hubby, he sounds very excited! mine wont get too excited cos he's really frightened of something happening, although he had worked out on his own the date baby is due, so i thought that was quite sweet. I'm due on my dads birthday! its nice that yours is so close to your wedding anniversary

Just thought of something else, I've only had showers since et, I'm normally a bath girl, but had read somewhere that showering was better, think it's so u don't overheat

thats right mrs s they told me showers only when pregnant with dd through the first trimester and then only warm baths not scorching hot like i normally have x

I even stopped using my heated mattress cover, which I love having in the winter....dont want to take the chance

Yay for AF Lottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Now for working on your BFP.

Kristin, I think you have twins...I know I've said it before. I'd be surprised if you only had one.

I took another FRER and it's a little darker so tomorrow's should be much darker! I doubt it's trigger getting darker like that. It's real! I have been feeling slightly sick after I eat for days now....it's brining back memories of what is to come! I remember my HPT's only being this color when I was a week late with my other pregnancies! I think I've got my twinnies! I hope so!

yay!! We will have twins together :) I go for another beta test on tuesday so we'll see what the numbers say!

Yay for AF Lottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Now for working on your BFP.

Kristin, I think you have twins...I know I've said it before. I'd be surprised if you only had one.

I took another FRER and it's a little darker so tomorrow's should be much darker! I doubt it's trigger getting darker like that. It's real! I have been feeling slightly sick after I eat for days now....it's brining back memories of what is to come! I remember my HPT's only being this color when I was a week late with my other pregnancies! I think I've got my twinnies! I hope so!

your right alexa trigger would get lighter not darker congratulations hunny :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies :hi:

First of all a Hugeeeee CONGRATULATIONS To Kristen Alexapoo and Mrs Sunshine :hugs: Wow its so beautiful to watch the :bfp: popping up in this Forum!! Im so so happy for you all, and a happy and healthy 9 Months :happydance::happydance::happydance:

To all the other lovely ladies in the middle of your treatments or about to start a huge Good luck :friends: When ever I see or read success stories i truly believe im getting s step closer to mine :cloud9:

As for me about to start my 1st ICSI, Im going to be on the long protocol, im just waiting for :witch: to arrive either Monday or tuesday? need to take Blood tests on CD2 than I guess on CD3 after we discuss the blood tests etc etc I will start DReging through out Feb all ready for March :thumbup:

Im very very nervous, I just hope it works, sometimes i get so deflated. My husbands 30th Birthday in is in March and we get to know just before his birthday if ICSI worked! [-o< what a great gift that would be! I even have images of me putting the pregnancy test in his birthday card :blush: Oh i should wake up! :haha:

my biggest fear is all the drugs? will i remember them all, and the side effects? im scared i will ruin my chances of success :shrug:

Ohh i so wish i can fast forward the time till march! I guess this will be my home for now, Good luck to us all and god bless Baby and Bump :hugs:

:dust:

Good luck to you! I had all the same fears, I set an alarm on my phone so that I'd inject the same time everyday. Once you've done it a few days it just becomes second nature. A bfp would be a fabulous present for your hubby's birthday!

hi nayla it is an exciting, scary, nervous time but hopefully it will be all worth while and everyone says it goes so quickly once you start the meds, try to keep positive as much as possible (easier said than done sometimes) it will soon be your turn hun x:hugs:

Thank you so much ladies :hugs:

I have heard that also once you start, before you know it were in the 2WW :thumbup:

I keep saying in my mind if i set myself up for failure it wont hurt that bad if it doesnt work :shrug: im so so scared of getting myself too excited and putting all my eggs into one basket (excuse the pun :dohh:) than other times i believe that its going to work and im thinking how will i sort the spare room out and make it into a nursery :happydance:. Honestly im fighting with my emotions really dont know how im feeling or how i should be feeling??

But reading the last few pages on this thread it truly is a lucky charm as theres all the BFP coming in thick and fast! :wohoo::wohoo: Oh i so wish I can join you and keep this the BFP flowing!

Looking forward to share my journey with you all :hugs: xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to each and every one of us xx

i was the same as you right at the start then i read a thread on here and a very wise lady posted something along the lines of if you are feeling negative and then you get a bfn you are going to be just as upset as if you were feeling positive and got a bfn so just enjoy every minuite of being puppo and having those babies inside you, my accupuncturist also said to me that positive feelings can sometimes influence your hormones and told me to visualise my embryos implanting and growing anything is worth a go hey xx

Hiya
Just catching up on everyone's news - wow congratulations Alexa! Great news, am really happy and excited for you!

Raf-wife, glad that AF has finally arrived so that you can get started. Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. It will be egg collection time before you know it (one definite advantage of the short protocol).

As for me I am now 4 days post a 5 day transfer and feeling absolutely nothing - no cramps, bleeding, nausea, nothing. I have been trying to stay positive but am finding it hard now as there are no signs of success whatsoever. Get my blood test on Friday so will find out for sure then. Am I expecting too much too soon? I can just feel my PMA evaporating by the day...

Px

Your totally right Raf-wife, im going to try and enjoy every step of it and being PUPO really is something to look forward for :thumbup: and it will definitely be the closest i have been to a BFP 'Happy thoughts happy thoughts' :happydance: Wow darling I just noticed that your egg collection really is a heartbeat away! :hugs: You will be in my prayers and I really hope an excellent result, you truly deserve it! :hugs: xx

Pollydoodle- All the best Hun wow i bet the waiting bit must be the hardest part of the treatment :hugs: im sure there snuggled in all nice! Ive read some women experience nothing at all while others feel everything :shrug: The human body is unique and were all different, Im sure you will get the great news on Friday :happydance: really looking forward to see lots more BFP in here! Take it easy xx

Congratus Alexa!!! Fantastic news.

Polly; don't worry about symptoms or lack of them, everyone seems to be different when it comes to the symptoms thing, I've heard of people getting no symptoms at all, yet some people get every one under the sun. I guess it's the same for af symptoms, some people get sore (.)(.)s, cramps etc, some people get nothing at all (lucky them).

Are you going to test early, cause you'd be 9dpo I guess now, so it might show up? Good luck!!!!!

polly when i was pregnant i started spotting when af was due but didnt have any sickness etc until 6 weeks, flake-y and nayla are right there are no hard and fast rules each person has different experiences just look at mrs s and kristin both totally different but with the same result, i know it must be so hard but try and keep positive sweetheart xx

Polly...stay positive, you're next! This thread is good luck to all of us on it :)

I must say this thread and another one Rachelle did has been the best and most positive threads I've been involved in. I don't know if it's just me or it's all rubbing off on me but I feel remarkably happy and content and even my OH noticed. We are so full of hope for our cycle working ourselves and it can only help can't it. As others have said this is the best chance we've ever had of getting our much wanted little one and we seem to be enjoying the process so much. Long hope it continues and congratulations ladies, all these :bfp:'s are just wonderful and have given me so much hope... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->