IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

I agree :) I dont think I could have made it through all this without you guys being there for support :hugs:

wallie ive noticed your stimming now hows it going hun ? when do you go for your egg retrieval x

daisy how are you doing x

angie how are you, any news x

Good Morning Ladies :flower:

I hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Im not to scared of ER but im more worried about when they put the embies back in? For all the women that have done their treatment whats it like putting the embies back in? Does it hurt? do they clamp you open? :blush: are there many people in the room? do you have to have a bladder full? how long did it take?

Im probably getting a little worried about a simple thing? I just think the daunting thing is that i will be AWAKE :wacko:

Would really appreciate any answers, Thanking you all in advance :hugs: xx

hi nayla obviously ive not been through it yet but im not worried at all about that part the nurse said its just like a smear test and theres nothing to it you dont need any pain relief and its really quick, im sure the others can tell you soon first hand but id say dont worry x

Afm well ive been to the clinic this morning and had my scan the fs said my lining is nice and thin and my antral follicle count was 17 so ive picked up my prescription and start my gonal f tommorrow i add cetrotide on sunday and go for another scan on monday, it feels so sureal that its finally happening i said this to dh and that weve been waiting since september he laughed and pointed out we have been waiting 8 years x

ooh quick question what did you use to clean your skin before the injections x

Hi ladies

I honestly wouldn't worry about embryo transfer, it is a bit like a smear, but lasts a bit longer. You do need a full bladder and there were about 4 people in there with me, and my Hubby.

Great news for u RAF wife, tbh I didn't clean my skin before injecting, noone said to and I didn't think to just had clean hands

Afm having a bad time bleeding got worse yesterday, was a browny red colour, spent most of the day in tears :cry: Been to clinic today, they don't seem worried, but it's obviously easier for them, they're not the ones bleeding :cry: anyway have scan booked for 15th feb, so hoping we get that far. Am on more injections now, need progesterone injections as well as the pessaries. Keep your fingers crossed for me please

X

will be keeping fingers crossed for you hun, i know how scary it is and i know ive said it before but i bled all the way through and dd was fine i had to keep racing back and fourth to the hospital it wasnt until after she was delivered they found out i had a tear in the placenta that was causing the bleeding, i hope yours stops soon and you can have a stress free pregnancy hunny x

Thanks lottie, it's just so scary to go through all of this and then to bleed:cry: just need to try and feel positive-so much easier said than done. Don't mind too much when blood is brown, but yesterday really freaked me out!

Thanks lottie, it's just so scary to go through all of this and then to bleed:cry: just need to try and feel positive-so much easier said than done. Don't mind too much when blood is brown, but yesterday really freaked me out!

i know sweetheart and nothing anyone says will reassure you completely but were here for you, sending you tons of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you both very much for your reply :hugs: a smear test i can handle :thumbup:

Mrs Sunshine- If the professionals seem to be ok, please try not to worry you must be so so scared i cant even imagine :hugs: as you mentioned it has been a long journey and a successful one indeed! so many women bleed at the early days of pregnancy i think its rare for me to read women who never experienced bleeding :shrug: In my Prayers Hun xx

Raf-wife- thats excellent news a great count of 17 and your lining is all ready for the embies :happydance: you will be fine Hun you will soon be PUPO (i love that word)

AFM i just went to the bathroom and there was a little pink on the tissue its almost 1 afternoon, i should be full flow definitely by dinner time 6 or 7ish?. I am a little confused now as whether to go tomorrow for my CD2 Blood tests? or wait till Wednesday? usually im full flow by 6am, i always come on early mornings? I guess by 7pm the latest i should have my full period than im thinking the days almost up for me to count it as CD1?? or should I wait till wednesday? Will it not effect my tests? (Hope im making sense :wacko:)

Wow this is its all starting :wohoo:

if you get full flow today, then today is definitely CD1, but if it comes through the night, then i would class tomorrow as CD1 - does that make sense?

its tricky as you know i started mine on saturday but because it wasnt until early afternoon the fs is classing me as cd1 sunday which is why i start jabs tommorrow instead of today, that confused me a bit x

Thanks Sunshine just went again and nothing :shrug: i guess if it happens while im still awake i say CD1 it is :thumbup:

Some people dismiss spotting while others say its CD1? oh its so confusing :wacko:

At least i know for sure that :witch: is hours away than in a couple of days I get to speak to the FS who will give me the Drugs so im all ready for Marchs cycle :happydance:

I hope i can join you all into the 1st trimester [-o< xx

Raf-wife Thank you very much for your response, well I guess full full flow for me will be more of early evening? Now im hoping she wont show till morning.. oh its very complicated :wacko: I think if nothings here by 8pm i will tell myself CD1 is tomorrow, I think CD 2 or CD3 blood tests will be almost the same..... :shrug:

Im already having kittens and i have not even started the treatment yet! :headspin:

Raf wife im so excited for you! xx I hope I get to where you are in one piece :haha:

love to you all xx

yeah i dont think one day will make too much difference what are u getting is it amh and rubella status x

OMG guys......I caved and did an FRER today (9dpo or 6dp3dt) and you will never believe............................................

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just any BFP either, but a decent one that is almost half as strong as the control. Must be my twins I wanted as this is early. I thought I felt them implanting about 2-3 days post transfer up until just yesterday and today I am bloated like after egg collection which they say happens if you are prego as estrogen rises again.

Of course, on the egative side my mind says small possibility of the trigger causing it. I had 5000of Ovidrel and that was 12 days ago, shouldn't that be all gone by now? I've read on other threads people who POAS the trigger out it took average 8-10 days and that was with 10,000 of HCG...so...what do you all think?

OMG Congratulations!!!!! How exciting!!!! :happydance:
I picked up my Clomid last Saturday and noticed that the pharmacy had Fertilaid for men and women so I picked up a bottle for me and DH. I will take it before my clomid challenge test and then after I get AF at the beginning of March. IVF is a month and a half away.. reading all these BFP stories makes me want to fast forward time already LOL :haha:

hi all
nothing to reprt from me. im on long protocol so not a lot going on for another couple of weeks but im reading everyone posts!
congrats to the 3 pregnancies x:happydance:

Ive done three injections now and today was the first of me feeling a little achey and slighly bloated although my dress I have on today might just be a little tight :rofl: I've got the prunes going just incase i'm just bloated. On Friday I go for an action scan, so I assume they'll decide then whether I stim for longer or wot really. I hope it all happens next week though, the EC I mean. I really want to get on with it now, it's so exciting. :happydance:

fantastic wallie im glad your excited, i shall be 3 days behind you x

flake-y has af arrived x

flake-y has af arrived x

Not yet!! Am expecting it today so should arrive at some point. Although I can see me not going to the clinic till Wednesday now.

Glad your scan went well today!!!

Hi ladies

Afm having a bad time bleeding got worse yesterday, was a browny red colour, spent most of the day in tears :cry: Been to clinic today, they don't seem worried, but it's obviously easier for them, they're not the ones bleeding :cry: anyway have scan booked for 15th feb, so hoping we get that far. Am on more injections now, need progesterone injections as well as the pessaries. Keep your fingers crossed for me please

X

Hope you are ok, will keep everything crossed for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"