IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

Hi all

Mrs Sunshine, sorry to hear that you have had more bleeding and are feeling upset. It is a good sign that the clinic aren't too concerned though - try and focus on that. They must see this type of thing lots and so I am sure they know what's what. Easy for me to say though, I can imagine how upsetting it must be for you, so have got my fingers crossed that all works out ok.

Raf-wife glad that you are finally getting started - sounds like you will have a decent number of follicles too! I didn't really think about cleaning the skin before injecting (just warmed it up with my hand a bit and then pinched some fat) until I started doing my cetrotide ones on about day 4, which came with an alcohol swab so I used that. Otherwise though I would just use hot water on a bit of cotton wool, if anything.

Nayla don't worry about embryo transfer - it is fine, just like a smear really. My one was a bit uncomfortable as my cervix is a bit squint (apparently!) but even then it was still just uncomfortable, not painful. Try not to worry too far ahead, just deal with one hurdle at a time.

Wallie glad that you are getting started, Jo you will be next!

Afm nothing to report, was quite weepy yesterday which concerns me as I often get like that before AF arrives. Had a few cramps this morning but could well be AF on its way : ( Seems too late for implantation I think, 10 days post ov. Anyway trying not to obsess too much, will see what the week brings.

Px

Mrssunshine--I'm sure that all is well and its just some early pregnancy spotting :hug:

Raf-wife--they sent alcohol swabs with my meds for me to clean my skin with and the tops of the bottles before taking the medication from them...its weird they wouldn't say anything about doing that...yay for starting tomorrow :happy dance:

Wallie--Im glad u started :) I got that bloated feeling pretty early on too

Nayla--The embryo transfer was nothing bad at all...It was probably the easiest part :) There was 2 people and my hubby in the room when they did it. I think the most uncomfortable part was the very full bladder! But it was amazing when it was over knowing that your little one(s) were there and you were pupo :)

Polly--Stay positive! When r u testing?

I hope everyone else is doing well and moving along with everything. :hugs:

AFM: I have been sooo tired. I feel bad for hubby. I get home from work, sleep a few hours, eat dinner and go back to bed about 2 hrs later....All I do lately is sleep. Not too much for MS except when i first wake up and I think that is because of being dehydrated or not having eaten for awhile. I'm having an issue eating enough because nothing sounds appetizing at all!

Good Morning Ladies and a Happy February! :flower:

Thank you everyone for sharing your experience with me, I guess ET isnt that bad at all! xx

As for me Despite the spotting last Night, At 5am this morning :witch: Came Full Force! :happydance: never in a million years did i think i would be this happy to see her... (I was shaking my Husband to wake up that my period has fully come! :haha:) Im on CD1 Now and im getting a step closer :thumbup:

Raf-Wife, its AMH Rubella HEP B and C HIV Prolactin LH FSH a few more that i still dont understand :wacko: Also they want to check my Glucose as my Dad has been a Diabetic for over 30 years, Better to be safe :thumbup: Im so excited for tomorrow morning to get the blood tests done :happydance: Than on Thursday I get to start Dreging for March :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Raf-Wife your starting your injections today :yipee: wow your almost there!

DaisyJump- Im also on the long protocol March will be the month where they perform the Egg Collection :happydance: or will you be doing it all during Feb? Good luck hun :hugs: its very exciting isnt it!

Wallie- Wow your almost at the finishing line! I have great feeling for everyone in here! :hugs:

Polly- All your feelings are perfectly natural, Its crazy for anyone to be in the 2ww and not stress even a little bit, stay positive the best you can and you will be fine, always remember the symptoms are almost the same as :witch: in my prayers Hun xx Im sure when im in the 2ww i will be stressing till the cows come home :mamafy: let the week unfold and you will be so happy :happydance:

Flakey- Hope your doing well hun and :witch: arrived, really is starting for everyone.. it will be sheer magic :happydance: Cant wait to read this thread in the next few months!

Kristen- hope your doing well! wow you really have got to the finishing line im so so happy, a well deserve rest and naps when ever you feel like it, Cant wait to hear from your next scan :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone else and Congratulations to all the new Mummies to be :happydance::happydance:

try not to worry too much polly you can get af type cramping at any point hunny x

good luck with your beta tommorrow kristin x

nayla i wouldnt worry about the cd for those tests they say cd3 but when i had mine af hadnt arrived and so they sent me for them on about cd60 lol x

sunshine i hope your ok hun im sure you will be x

not long now flake-y and only a few days til your scan wallie x

Afm i had my first injection at 7.30am i have been awake since 3.30am i was really excited is that a little bit crazy lol, dh did a fab job i hardly felt the needle go in, the solution stung a little but that went within seconds it was no problem x

WHITE RABBITS to all. Hopefully feb is As lucky as january was!!
Naylor i started on 17th jan so EC and Et will be end of feb. Then 2ww and testing will beginning of March.
Have you started DRing? Im looming forward to getting to my first scan next wed hopefully good news so can go o to stimms. Im so impatient so just want to get to the end and find out the results x

I think we're all wishing the year away in here. Everyone keep up the PMA, we all need some no matter what stage we're at! :hugs:

Hi ladies, just wondering if i can please join the thread?
Am on day 5 of stimming today on our first ivf cycle and I just had a little question if anyone could help and reassure me that I'm normal?! :wacko:

Today and yesterday, I really hurt...as in my ovary type area and today I had (sorry tmi), a load of EWCM, is this normal?!

Am going to go read through all the thread now.... am escaping work :coffee:

xx

of course you can join, i cant answer your question hun im only on day 1 of stimms but im sure one of the others will soon x

Am on day 5 of stimming today on our first ivf cycle and I just had a little question if anyone could help and reassure me that I'm normal?! :wacko:

Today and yesterday, I really hurt...as in my ovary type area and today I had (sorry tmi), a load of EWCM, is this normal?!

xx

Hi there- I've heard other girls saying the same things, I think it's just your ovaries enlarging with all the follies. And the EWCM is just because of the estrogen rise I think! Welcome to the thread!

xx

I had tinned of the stuff, my clinic said it was normal it's just cos of the rise in oestrogen when stimming
Good luck

Hope all u lovely ladies r ok, thanks for the messages over last couple of days, am eventually feeling bit better, bleeding is slowing and I've had my beta done today too it's 426 so I think that's ok for 4 wks 4 days esp if it's just one. Have another one done on Thursday

Polly good luck for your testing, I still have zero symptoms so I wouldnt worry about that. When is your test date?

Everyone seems to be getting well on the way with everything, hope there's many more bfp's to come xx

That's great news mrssunshine, hopefully you can relax a bit more now!!!

Hey everyone. Glad everyone is doing well! I have been quiet as I had a bad dream I was spotting....ugh. Today is whne AF would be due and so having cramps isnt helping the bad dream thing though I have had them off and on since 2 days post transfer and it is normal. What is strange is my BB's stopped feeling sore overnight. With my pother pregnancies, if I remember correctly, my boobs did not feel sore and esp the last one, but it isnt making me feel better. Off to get more FRER's. I stopped after the 3rd BFP on Sunday. So will be taking them daily until my beta Friday~sigh

xx

Like they said, its from your ovaries growing...i felt that too!

Hey everyone. Glad everyone is doing well! I have been quiet as I had a bad dream I was spotting....ugh. Today is whne AF would be due and so having cramps isnt helping the bad dream thing though I have had them off and on since 2 days post transfer and it is normal. What is strange is my BB's stopped feeling sore overnight. With my pother pregnancies, if I remember correctly, my boobs did not feel sore and esp the last one, but it isnt making me feel better. Off to get more FRER's. I stopped after the 3rd BFP on Sunday. So will be taking them daily until my beta Friday~sigh

i've been getting cramps everyday...and a few days where my BB's stopped hurting...i wouldn't worry about it and good luck friday :flower:

Mrssunshine I'm glad you are feeling better and yay for your beta # :happydance:

AFM: I had my 3rd beta today and its up to 2069, up from 440 only 4 days ago...the lady told me that I'm doing a good job...lol

ooo and they said I should have a scan next week when I'm 6 weeks and they will be able to tell me if i have twins or not :happydance:

ooo and they said I should have a scan next week when I'm 6 weeks and they will be able to tell me if i have twins or not :happydance:

It's twins! I keep saying that. lol

Thanks for your answer, it made me feel better. If I didnt have that dream....id be better! FRER will tell me here in an hour or so.

Update: FRER showed test line as dark as control line after 1 min! I feel better. phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->