IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

they keep telling me that it doesnt indicate that its twins but everything i've seen online shows my numbers in the range for them....we'll just have to wait till next week to find out :) Either way it doesnt matter, i'm just happy to finally be pregnant :D

:wave:hello,Is it ok if I join this thread aswell? I have been following it and its given me a lot of hope as everybody seems to be doing so well!!

I have just got my dates for ER for the 04th march. They have me on BC and I will be starting the spray ( i guess that is DR) on the 10th. I'm just about to finish my second pack of pills with no break and I feel sooo bloated and my BB are sooo sore. anybody else have that? I guess this is just the start...i wish I could fast forward the next four weeks but its great to finally have dates and be moving forward.

Good luck Pluto! I was lucky I didn't have to go on the pill, they just started my down revving after making sure I wasn't pregnant

I was on BC at the beginning but only one pack...I didn't feel too bad after taking them though

thanks for the feedback kristin and mrssunshine. I had the two packs as was waiting for the dates and it took a while, the first was fine but I have been feeling really bloated for the last couple of weeks.

Its very confusing as there seems to be a lot of different protocols but guess I will just have to trust they know what they are doing-although sometimes I do wonder...

congratulations on your BFPs-hope everything goes well over the coming months.
I really hope I'm joing you in march.

hello pluto and welcome, x

kristin mrs s and alexa how are you pregnant ladies feeling today x

how are you doing polly, daisy and wallie x

i bet your so excited about your appointment tommorrow flake-y x

i hope everyone else is ok x

Afm second injection went great dh was very quick i think hes a natural nurse :haha:, i am drinking so much water ive been running to the loo all day :blush: and find it very strange that my stomach is swollen and im tired already :wacko:

raf wife i soon started feeling bloated after stimming, and i didn't have anywhere near as many follies as you!! lol i'm sure you'll be fine

i'm feeling ok, much better than i have done, the bleeding seems to be almost stopping, am so relieved, think the extra progesterone they've given me seems to be working. Am tired today, and feeling slightly nauseous, oh and i feel hungry quite a lot too!!

good luck tomorrow flake-y :hugs:

polly any news??

kristen 5 weeks already!!!!! how exciting

hope everyone else is feeling good :hugs:

Things are moving along Lottie! My hubby is a pro at injections and after i am done with progesterone shots, will have done about the same amount of IM injections I have done in the 4 years I've been a nurse probably. I don't feel much of anything when he gives them. I taught him well LOL When do you go for first stimming scan?

AFM: just starting to feel mild sickness and loss of appetite for a week now. I know it's coming! Usually didn't hit me full force until 8 weeks in the past! Really hoping it never gets worse though. Crampy, bloated, lots of energy (heard this before-like the calm before the storm)...definitely feeling different since 2 days post transfer and gets worse. Hmmmm my FRER is now darker than the control and I have one left...don't know if I can measure urine beta at home anymore! LOL Blood hcg is Friday!

I felt bloated a tired too at that point so I guess it's normal....it probably takes a lot from you to stimulate your ovaries and those extra follicles really stretch things!

Mrssunshine: I'm glad u are feeling better and the bleeding is stopped :) when do u go in for your first scan?

Alexa: I was really sick that same week as you are but it passes...I'm hoping that's all I get but think that's wishful thinking lol I still get some cramps too

Afm: i can't believe I'm 5 weeks today :D it's so exciting! I'm very tired but not able to sleep longer than 8 hrs a night...I used to easily sleep 12-14 hrs but I think that bc I'm so tired I'm actually getting good sleep at night unlike before....sucks for tonight though bc I have to work till 10pm and I was up at 7:30am :( it's going to be a long day lol

I seem to have gotten some of my appetite back, the last week I didn't really want to eat but the last 2 days I've been hungry so that's a good thing!

My scan is 15th feb do u know when yours is yet? I'll be 6 wks 4 days when I have mine.

I'm struggling with sleep too, v tired today and was last night too, but then woke at 6am this morning. I'm starting to feel really hungry too

isnt this thread getting really exciting, alexa my first stimming scan is on monday cd9 because of the weekend, its really weird i have a rapidly expanding egg bump i think its because my stomachs normally quite flat lol, alexa im not surprised your sickness has started early and you too kristin i think you both have more than one, not long until your scan mrs s im glad the bleeding is stopping chick, i cant wait for all your scans girls :hugs:

My scan is 15th feb do u know when yours is yet? I'll be 6 wks 4 days when I have mine.

I'm struggling with sleep too, v tired today and was last night too, but then woke at 6am this morning. I'm starting to feel really hungry too

When I asked them they told me I'm 6 weeks next Thursday so I'm going assume next Thursday ?? I hope so :)

Hi ladies
sounds like everyone is getting on fine - glad that things are going OK for you Mrs Sunshine, all sounding good so far.

Refwife glad that you are getting on well with your injections so far. I was really bloated too from about day 2/3 of stims and I had a similar number of follicles to you on my baseline scan (19).

As for me, I am getting a blood test at the clinic on Friday morning and should get the result late afternoon - yikes.. Don't think I will test in advance as don't want to jinx things - whenever I have done an HPT in the past AF has shown up about an hour later so I don't want to tempt fate!

Still no symptoms to speak of so not feeling that hopeful although am not sure what's going on as I am now really bloated and uncomfortable in my stomach. It kind of feels the same as what I had after egg collection but slightly worse so am wondering if its some kind of OHSS. Its getting me down a bit as am finding it uncomfortable to lie down, walk etc! Wouldn't be so bad if it was due to pregnancy but will be annoying if I have to have all this for nothing, grrr.

P x

Polly, Lots of luck on Friday!!! I remember the feeling well, waiting on blood tests after my IUIs. Try not to worry, the bloated-feeling is a good sign!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Mrssunshine, glad the bleeding has stopped.

Alexa & Kristen, bet you can't wait to find out how many you have!

Raf-wife, glad injections are going well!

Pluto, welcome to the thread!

And me, tomorrow I go for my bloods, baseline scan & injection teach! Can't wait to actually get started although I hope the injections aren't too complicated, I'm scared I'll do something wrong!

Polly--stay positive! I felt bloated those last days before my blood test too and my dr told me its because your ovaries still grow and the follicles still swell for up to 2 weeks after egg collection, until they turn to corpus leuteum (spelling??) and u ovulate them...so it could just be that...just take it easy and don't do too much :)

Thanks Kristin

Good luck tomorrow Jo. When I went for my injection teaching I wrote down basically everything they said about what to mix, what needles to use etc as I was scared it would be in one ear and out the other and I wouldn't remember what to do. Found it quite useful to refer to my notes afterwards.
I found mixing the solutions a wee bit tricky to start with (trickier than the injections themselves) but you soon get the hang of it after a couple of days.
Good luck!
Px

hi ladies

I just got back from the FS and got the results for my blood tests and my Prolactin is 120 and she said it should be under 30 :cry: she asked me if milk was coming out of my boobs? I said nothing at all. I :cry: telling her i feel this is never ending and is this another hurdle? She has me on drugs to control it for now and said try to not think about it too much? yet i cant get it out of my mind it should be under 30! anyone know much about this Hormone? :shrug:

I need to repeat the test in 2weeks, she said maybe stress can effect it? if not a MRI of the brain will be needed :cry: I just hope that there will be a dramatic drop in the result. my husband started to cry in the room as i really feel its all cracking apart in front of us. I have never seen him cry in front of anybody in my life.. I begged her that we need this to work so so badly :cry:

On a stronger note She has given me the pill that i start from tonight. I will be given the nasal spray also in 2 weeks. Hoping the results are up to scratch and no need to investigate the prolactin hormone i guess we will be ready to go soon.

I hope i will be stronger than this, Good luck to everyone else going through this incredible journey xx

nayla im sorry youve hit another hurdle hunny i dont know anything about prolactin but i have seen other people post about it so id have a look under the search posts, hopefully it can be resolved quickly, good news about starting your tablets though x :hugs:

polly good luck tommorrow chick x:hugs:

Afm injection 3 done this is going quite fast now, dh was in utter shock when he got home from work yesterday and saw how big my stomach was so i reassured him that its normal, he thought it was very funny last night because i was on the sofa with a blanket even though the house was quite hot and told him i was keeping my eggs warm like a chicken x

nayla im sorry youve hit another hurdle hunny i dont know anything about prolactin but i have seen other people post about it so id have a look under the search posts, hopefully it can be resolved quickly, good news about starting your tablets though x :hugs:

polly good luck tommorrow chick x:hugs:

Afm injection 3 done this is going quite fast now, dh was in utter shock when he got home from work yesterday and saw how big my stomach was so i reassured him that its normal, he thought it was very funny last night because i was on the sofa with a blanket even though the house was quite hot and told him i was keeping my eggs warm like a chicken x

That's hilarious! Sounds like things are brewing nicely as I didn't feel that way until oh, about 7-8 days of stimming and a week after collection. My stomach still juts out more than normal because of the ovaries and the estrogen etc-i hear it only gets worse after pregnancy and I believe it as my belly is downright hard from top to bottom from being so bloated most days! Feeling 9 mos pregnant sometimes!

Good luck tomorrow polly, fingers crossed for another bfp!

Flake-y how did u get on today? Hope it went ok, injections r fine once u get going

RAF wife not long til your scan!!

Wallie when's your first scan?

Hope everyone else is good

Afm had my beta done today 1196 so looking pretty good, was expecting about 800, so am feeling quite a bit better, bleeding seems to have stopped too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->