IVF/ICSI/FET 2011 everyone welcome

we dont have anyone else pupo yet do we ?

i think egg retrieval will be 11th feb and if i have a day 3 transfer it will be valentines day x

Hello ladies
thanks for all your good wishes. Am in shock as I got a BFP!!

Wasn't sure what to expect so needless to say we are delighted (and am feeling a bit in shock) although I am not planning too far ahead at the mo as am still feeling pretty hellish with major bloating (I look about 4 months preggo) and various abdominal aches and pains. Just hope it sticks!!

I have been pretty convinced that I have OHSS although the clinic aren't so sure.

Anyways will just enjoy my first ever BFP for now!

Px

Fantastic news Polly!!!! Am so pleased for you!!!

i have had my first cetrotide injection this morning i cant believe its cd7 already, i am still finding it hard to sleep even though im tired, i think its partly because of being bloated and a bit uncomfortable but mostly because im so excited x

how are you all doing girls, daisy we have not heard from you in a while are you ok chick x

ive not been on here for two weeks (been taking it easy for a little bit) and there are so many :bfp:'s xxx CONGRATULATIONS to all of you its such a shock of happiness :happydance::happydance: (ive never seen so many within this space of time)..

ive been getting ready for my frozen transfer which is going to be this tuesday,(been having scans and bloods for over a week to check all is ok) ive booked 3 days off to work to rest at home to give BEKO (dh has nicknamed it) the best chance possible to snuggle in and get comfy for a long awaited 9 months \\:D/ xxxx

Good luck to those who are starting there treatments and have already started, hopefully this thread is full of so much happiness and wonderfull news for us all :hugs:

:dust:

im doing fine hun thanks i go for a scan on monday so hoping things are proggressing nicely x

hi girls im feeling a little rough this afternoon just not quite right iykwim im really tired my stomachs very heavy and i feel sick and feel like i have a constantly full bladder i also have just had a big cry, i just want a bit of reassurance really did you girls feel like this im on cd7 x

I did feel pretty awful when I was stimming I was bloated fed up and tired, I was off on sick for nearly a wk! I think it's just all of the drugs. It's such an emotional experience. Hope u feel better soon, just think positive it's nearly time for ec :hugs:

hi girls im feeling a little rough this afternoon just not quite right iykwim im really tired my stomachs very heavy and i feel sick and feel like i have a constantly full bladder i also have just had a big cry, i just want a bit of reassurance really did you girls feel like this im on cd7 x

I was the same way...bloated, icky feeling..and thats when all the down feeling started....like mrssunshine said its because of the meds...it messes with your body

Stay positive....you are almost pupo! :happydance:

ive not been on here for two weeks (been taking it easy for a little bit) and there are so many :bfp:'s xxx CONGRATULATIONS to all of you its such a shock of happiness :happydance::happydance: (ive never seen so many within this space of time)..

ive been getting ready for my frozen transfer which is going to be this tuesday,(been having scans and bloods for over a week to check all is ok) ive booked 3 days off to work to rest at home to give BEKO (dh has nicknamed it) the best chance possible to snuggle in and get comfy for a long awaited 9 months \\:D/ xxxx

Good luck to those who are starting there treatments and have already started, hopefully this thread is full of so much happiness and wonderfull news for us all :hugs:

:dust:

Good luck Tuesday DinlgeyDell!!

Good luck dinglydell for your FET!! This is a lucky thread!

Hey Lottie, I am just a bit behind you, I am cd5!!! I start cetrotide tonight, not feeling any symptoms yet, bloating etc, although I've only had 2 injections so far!!!

DH is taking me out for a curry tonight so it's very likely I'll be bloated later on, I will be full of curry! Can't wait, I'm already starving.

Hey Lottie, I am just a bit behind you, I am cd5!!! I start cetrotide tonight, not feeling any symptoms yet, bloating etc, although I've only had 2 injections so far!!!

DH is taking me out for a curry tonight so it's very likely I'll be bloated later on, I will be full of curry! Can't wait, I'm already starving.

enjoy your curry, i went to pizza hut tonight feel a little better now ive eaten i think il be off to bed soon though im so tired x

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if I could join. Our problem is mainly male factor (poor morphology) and we were told in December that we would need IVF. We were lucky to get in to a great clinic pretty quick. We were all set to go and I was supposed to start stiming today, but when I went in for my day 3 scan /tests a few weeks ago my E2 was high and I had a large follicle already. Best guess is a functional cyst so they gave me provera in hopes I would "reset" and not miss this cycle. Well, I needed to see AF by today to start. Of course, when I actually really want to see her, she doesn't show. So, now we wait until March. Anyway, I have been following along on this thread and thought I would say hi! I'm hoping the next month goes by very fast!!!!

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if I could join. Our problem is mainly male factor (poor morphology) and we were told in December that we would need IVF. We were lucky to get in to a great clinic pretty quick. We were all set to go and I was supposed to start stiming today, but when I went in for my day 3 scan /tests a few weeks ago my E2 was high and I had a large follicle already. Best guess is a functional cyst so they gave me provera in hopes I would "reset" and not miss this cycle. Well, I needed to see AF by today to start. Of course, when I actually really want to see her, she doesn't show. So, now we wait until March. Anyway, I have been following along on this thread and thought I would say hi! I'm hoping the next month goes by very fast!!!!

Hey blondemop, I'm sure I remember you from one of the IUI threads, am I right?:flower:

Welcome to the thread! This is a lucky thread, we have lots of bfps already!:happydance:

enjoy your curry, i went to pizza hut tonight feel a little better now ive eaten i think il be off to bed soon though im so tired x

Y'know I did all the dusting & the hoovering earlier on & my legs ached afterwards! Strange for me, I usually spend all of Saturday afternoon cleaning & don't sit down till 6pm, but I was knackered by 4! It must be the drugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->